GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story turned really crazy fast. I want to see how everything is explained though nothing will give back Tia her life :( Really unfair.

Oddly enough, for some reason having them claim she wore the same outfit two days in a row made me think something happened in the home rather than outside of it.

I know. And if they needed more time, why not postpone reporting Tia missing? It's not like anyone else would have known she was missing and her mum wasn't expecting her home. Instead, they reported her missing when her body was still in the house, and with no chance to move her due to police crawling all over the place. Were they planning to just leave her there like nothing had happened?

It wont of been the grandmother SH or the neighbour that reported Tia missing it will of been her mother, maybe they thought all the focus would be on Tia's home address or where she was alleged to travel too (was it Sutton ??

Maybe they were just naive enough to think the police would believe them she had left the area on the Friday to go home if they done enough to convince the rest of the family she had ??, they were only thinking from their own point of view & not others.

Personally i think the police got it right from the beginning when they called off the search earlier in the week when they said there was no evidence to suggest Tia had ever left the granmothers house, yet only lost time when for some reason 'Human Error' overlooked her body in the search

Perhaps even the wrong set of search instructions were handed out to those officers involved or they used the wrong sort of dogs ??

I know. And if they needed more time, why not postpone reporting Tia missing? It's not like anyone else would have known she was missing and her mum wasn't expecting her home. Instead, they reported her missing when her body was still in the house, and with no chance to move her due to police crawling all over the place. Were they planning to just leave her there like nothing had happened?

That is a really interesting point - why the immediacy??
Apart from still having the body in the house I think it was sensible to report her missing as quickly as possible because then there would not be a really long time when Tia was not seen by other people and her usual patterns of communication would not have ceased for too long - if that makes sense. I presume she was regularly in touch with friends/ family via texts and facebook etc so it would seem odd if that stopped hours before her being reported missing.

However, to still have the body in the house at the time? The story is interesting in that it seems to give Gran an alibi - ie only Stuart was in the house when she was last seen. Maybe Gran was only prepared to collude so far but didn't want to be part of false witness statements and body disposal. Who knows maybe she genuinely was unaware of what Stuart had done initially and later colluded with him about the funfair etc. I would love to hear the 999 call - particularly if she made it.

Ok, the full interview of his has been removed from youtube, but here are the relevant parts....

he says, CS got home at 2.30pm on the Friday (I'm not sure if she even saw her at the house before she left for work the evening before?)

when Tia didn't arrive back at 6pm, they went looking for her at the fair, then they went to the mother's looking for her, he talks about a 1.30 bus from Croydon that goes into the estate (presumably 1.30 AM) and it was only then that they reported her missing...

Stuart Hazell Police [FULL] interview pt 2-3 - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=XfucAy_XPWA&v=tujhBVg-Tl0

I think it happened on the Thurs Eve/Night and he had all night and until 2.30pm the next day to 'clean up' and get her well hidden in the loft...

You say that, but i can remember during the Jo Yeates case many people on here pointed the finger at the boyfriend Greg Rearden for the most part of 2wks before Chris Jefferies (Landlord) was arrested & finally Vincent Tabaak being charged - so its always so easy to say its different because everybody knew from the beginning it was SH but we still dont know for certain it was him, this case has twisted & twisted all week so far, who's to say the neighbour didnt kill her & SH assisted covering up & CS knows nothing ??

All to be revealed...

True, but I amongst many others felt strongly from the outset of the JY case that it wasn't GR (watertight alibi) and the CJ arrest seemed ridiculous, which it later transpired it was.

I would find the theory that the neighbour murdered Tia difficult to work with mostly because of where her body was found - why would CS/SH allow him to hide the body there?

Tia Sharps 'Real Dad' Steven Carter " I was probably only feet away from her body.."

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/story-16696176-detail/story.html

interesting read

yes, that is an interesting read.... obviously bad blood with the birth father/grandmother if he wasn't allowed in the house... and why call the birth father in the early hours of the morning and then tell him not to worry? that she is probably staying with a friend? FGS that implies that it was acceptable for her to wander off and do her own thing without permission...

what an ugly mess..

Wondering who these people being discussed are, in terms of this discussion? Or to what the initials being used refer? Lets start a list so we all know & understand exactly who we are refering to. Please copy & paste any missing initials & names missing from the list we are discussing -

TS - Tia Sharp (Murder Victim / Unconfirmed Identified BODY) RIP :rose:
CS - Christine Sharp aka Grandmother (Arrested on Suspicion of Murder 11/08/12)(Released on bail 12/08/12)
SH - Stuart Hazel aka Grandfather/Grandmothers Partner (Charged with Murder 12/08/12) :jail:
PM - Paul Meehan (Neighbour arrested for assisting an offender)(Released on bail 12/08/12)
NS - Natalie Sharp (Tia Sharps mother)
PS - Paul Sharp (Tia Sharps real grandfather)
CB - Christine Bicknell aka CS Christine Sharp (Maiden name)
SC - Stephen Carter (Tia Sharps real father)
DN - David Niles (Tia Sharps stepfather/ Natalie Sharp's husband)
NB - Neil Basu (Met Police Commander)
LE - Local Establishment/Police Force

I just found this story, and I am in absolute SHOCK
a grandmother :what:

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...nd-neighbor-arrested-in-missing-uk-girls-case

Let me back up and read what you all have.
This it too much :waitasec:

:please:

RIP Tia Sharp.

I think you will find that the term grandmother needs to be defined pretty broadly here. If you are picturing a kindly grey haired lady that bakes cookies, you would be wrong.

Well in this country theres plenty of benefit fraud going on so i wouldnt be surprised, possibly theyve been on some sort of benefits scam so are living apart whilst they are under focus & dont want to get recognised ?? Or who's to say they arent genuinely seperated as was the case with the Bulgers back in the murder case with Venables & Thompson where they re-united to create a better public background ??

Oh, that poor little baby. I think his is one of the only murder cases that has ever made me cry. I was 18 then and and I still think about little James now.

yes, that is an interesting read.... obviously bad blood with the birth father/grandmother if he wasn't allowed in the house... and why call the birth father in the early hours of the morning and then tell him not to worry? that she is probably staying with a friend? FGS that implies that it was acceptable for her to wander off and do her own thing without permission...

what an ugly mess..

SC said ...
"That first night I got to New Addington, I stayed outside the house and they wouldn't let me in, and Stuart Hazell walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eye. That now feels horrible.

"Now it seems so much harder, because when I was outside that house, I was probably only feet away from her body, and to know that is heart-breaking.

"If I had known then what I know now, I would have gone into the house and searched it myself. I hope the police get everyone involved in this now for justice for my daughter
."

I think you will find that the term grandmother needs to be defined pretty broadly here. If you are picturing a kindly grey haired lady that bakes cookies, you would be wrong.

Oh, that poor little baby. I think his is one of the only murder cases that has ever made me cry. I was 18 then and and I still think about little James now.

Well, "grandmother" is the accurate term here. She's the biological mother of Tia's biological mother. The term "Step grandfather" has been played fast and loose here by the media - he's the younger boyfriend of the grandmother. Although frankly, he looks 60 years old instead of 37.

But sadly, this IS Tia's grandmother. And no matter how you picture a grandmother, and what behaviors you usually see from a biological grandmother, murdering a 12 year old grand child is EXTREMELY rare even if they aren't grey and kindly and baking cookies, grandmothers virtually never murder 12 year old grand children. So yes, I agree.

I'm off to bed soon - but i would like to send out my deepest condolenses to Tia's mother & real father, her family & friends that genuinely loved & cared for her, but not any of the scum that are alleged to be involved in this terrible crime, i hope they rot in hell !!!

Catch you all later today no doubt Websleuthing community tc xx

Well, "grandmother" is the accurate term here. She's the biological mother of Tia's biological mother. The term "Step grandfather" has been played fast and loose here by the media - he's the younger boyfriend of the grandmother. Although frankly, he looks 60 years old instead of 37.

But sadly, this IS Tia's grandmother. And no matter how you picture a grandmother, and what behaviors you usually see from a biological grandmother, murdering a 12 year old grand child is EXTREMELY rare even if they aren't grey and kindly and baking cookies. So yes, I agree.

Would the term common-law grandfather be a better term to use for SH ?? As he & CB are not married am i right ??

I'm off to bed soon - but i would like to send out my deepest condolenses to Tia's mother & real father, her family & friends that genuinely loved & cared for her, but not any of the scum that are alleged to be involved in this terrible crime, i hope they rot in hell !!!

Catch you all later today no doubt Websleuthing community tc xx

Me too... Night Night from Herts, and thank you all for a civilised discussion, it makes such a refreshing change from some of the forums. X

Re SHs interview....

We really cannot take it at face value....

The 130 bus is the number, not the time. We wouldn't say the one hundred and thirty bus in the UK, we would say "one thirty" or one three oh.

If they did drive to Tia's mum's on the Friday after hiding the body, it's quite feasible Tia's mum reported her missing and perhaps SH & CS weren't expecting her to do this so quickly.

Also, perhaps SH & CS were not expecting the family to descend on their home as they had tried to lead the scent elsewhere. It was probably not a pre-meditated crime and so little planning would have been put in place and so much of what happened was reactionary, even down to SH changing his story from walking Tia to the tram stop to not walking her, once he realised CCTV would have picked him up if this were true.

He very quickly had to come up with an alternative scenario, I.E. the abduction theory, thinking again this would keep the police focus away from the home. After all, he & CS are not the sharpest pins in the box and so probably didn't think for one moment they would be suspected, let alone have the house thoroughly searched.

Stuart Hazell, 37, has been charged with Tia's murder and will appear before magistrates on Monday.

Although police await formal identification of the body found on Friday, the victim is named in the murder charge as Tia.

Police said a 46-year-old woman (CS) who was arrested on suspicion of murder and a 39-year-old man (PM) who was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender have both been bailed to return to a south London police station.

(Even Maxine Carr didnt get bail)

It does seem odd to get bail for suspicion of murder - suggests they don't really have much on her or think she was too involved in the death.

Where is she going to go? Wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay