GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
chargexf.jpg

It does seem odd to get bail for suspicion of murder - suggests they don't really have much on her or think she was too involved in the death.

Where is she going to go? Wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now.

Thats what my gf just said to me, she might need a safe house.

It does seem odd to get bail for suspicion of murder - suggests they don't really have much on her or think she was too involved in the death.

Very odd, unless... they don't have a lot of forensics on her and test are pending etc. I'm afraid we will not know much in the way of details from here onwards until the trial.

I am sorry, but I do not see the shape/outline of a body. I see a lump under cover........

I agree. Thought the same when I saw the pic yesterday and then wondered whether the body had 'set' into a lump due to the way it was hidden. It doesn't bear thinking about.

I see it. Head on the left hand side of the picture (from our perspective), feet on the right, with the arms bend up around the head. IIRC she was 4'5" tall - comparing the length of the body to the men, the men do look > 1ft taller than the victim.

I think the "lump" may be the swollen abdomen. It would be very swollen at 8 day post mortem.

Chris Jeffries was arrested then bailed in the Joanna Yeates case.

I don't think the grandmother had anything to do with it - SH probably said she did it so they had to arrest and question her. Bail is then routine.

Now someone has been charged reporting restrictions will probably be put in place.

There's no way she would be released on bail if police thought she was involved. For all we know, he might have 'fessed up. They charged him pretty quickly. No extension of custody by magistrate approval needed.

There's no way she would be released on bail if police thought she was involved. For all we know, he might have 'fessed up. They charged him pretty quickly. No extension of custody by magistrate approval needed.

They actually gained a 24 hour extension. It doesn't matter now as he is in court on Monday.

Chris Jeffries was arrested then bailed in the Joanna Yeates case.

I don't think the grandmother had anything to do with it - SH probably said she did it so they had to arrest and question her. Bail is then routine.

I never thought anyone else was involved, either. As already mentioned, he probably gave some sob story to his neighbour about being falsely accused because of his past convictions. If he's attracted to children, then it's probable that he'll have a manipulative personality too.

I've kept up with this case, but missed something. The Sun reported this SH has over 30 previous convictions for various offences. 30? He is 37 years old! It's almost like he enjoyed getting caught.......Jesus Christ. Surely after, say, 10 convictions the courts should have the power to say enough is enough. LIFE! ???

Purely a guess, but the situation I imagine is that SH has now confessed, and has said no one else was involved. I think he was on the point of giving up anyway - the emotional state he was in the day he was caught. The police now do not have enough evidence to keep the other two under arrest, but have imposed bail conditions rather than simply releasing, as they think it is possible SH is simply trying to hang on to his last shred of criminal dignity by keeping his friend and partner out of trouble - ie covering up their role in it.

If you remember, Fred West continued to deny Rose West's role in the murders for a very long time, and only really hinted that she might have been involved shortly before he killed himself, and after she had publicly refused to acknowledge him on several court appearances and was refusing to write to him.

Now sh has been formally charged,I want to know Why and how it happened.but I guess we will need to wait until there is a trial.

I guess they must be pretty sure that this is tia even though she hadn't been formally identified.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Now sh has been formally charged,I want to know Why and how it happened.but I guess we will need to wait until there is a trial.

I guess they must be pretty sure that this is tia even though she hadn't been formally identified.

They have named Tia on the charge sheet.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "Although officers await formal identification of a body found at 20 The Lindens on Friday 10 August, the victim is named in the murder charge as 12-year-old Tia Sharp.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/12/tia-sharp-murder-stuart-hazell

They actually gained a 24 hour extension.

Can I ask how you know that?

He was arrested at 20:27 on Friday. The police are allowed to hold him initially for 24 hours and up to 36 hours with approval from a Police Superintendent. That would take the custody time to 8:27 this morning. He was charged before then so possibly they were granted a 12 hour extension but would not have needed to get magitrates approval for longer.

Would the term common-law grandfather be a better term to use for SH ?? As he & CB are not married am i right ??

Nope, not married... He's not a grandfather of any type to Tia.

He's just grandma's filthy nasty cracked out boyfriend.

I've kept up with this case, but missed something. The Sun reported this SH has over 30 previous convictions for various offences. 30? He is 37 years old! It's almost like he enjoyed getting caught.......Jesus Christ. Surely after, say, 10 convictions the courts should have the power to say enough is enough. LIFE! ???

IMO our justice system is highly flawed.

For example you attack someone in front of 10,000+ people and a million plus live on tv (which obviously has been recorded) and the judge says "not enough evidence to convict" and basically told him to get on his way.I don't even know how it's possible.

One of my friends brother was murdered by 2men and one got off with no charges,nothing!

Even if SH was married to CS/B he still wouldn't be her grandfather. If the family referred to him as such it would be a courtesy title, in which case it's as applicable or non-applicable whether he's technically married or not. As far as I know there is no such thing as a step-grandfather - again that would purely be used out of courtesy to him or as a gesture to make him feel part of the family. Things have become increasingly complicated since divorce, remarriage, and non-married parterships have been everyday occurrences :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay