GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
grace - he'd been in her life for a long time - who knows but she would have been vulnerable from a very early age and perhaps as she got older, either things escalated or she became more aware? Two things really freaked me from the beginning -- the fact that both mom and grandma dated this ugly wreck of a man AND when mom "disappeared' (said to me there was some element of guilt or not being able to handle the situation -- as if she were thinking OMG what have I done?)

like when you have a feeling about something and push your feelings down not wanting to believe them....and then WHAM you find out you were right?!

That does make sense. Also, at 12, if Hazell had been around since 'day dot' she might have thought that what was happening was normal. 12 is about the age that I remember becoming a lot more aware of life, death, love, sex - all the things that you are really quite naive to through childhood. For all intents and purposes she was an only child throughout much of her life and a good 8 or 9 years older than her younger brothers—so there would not have been the “why is he doing this to me but not my brother/sister?” in her mind.

Perhaps he had been having his way with her for years and she was beginning to question him. Perhaps she had a lightbulb moment that what was happening was wrong, said something, started crying, etc, and he panicked that she'd tell someone and lashed out out of fear.

Just thinking out loud, not sure I believe that was the case, and all JMO as usual.

They couldn't arrest a man for murder without knowing there was a murder. Clearly they didn't have sufficient proof to arrest until the body was found.

Arrest on suspicion of murder? 'On suspicion' being the key? Just to hold him in custody.

I don't know if that can happen or not but my point was that the arrest and charge seemed to come pretty instantly. What evidence did they have to a) make the arrest b) charge him?

Could they have been hoping she was being held somewhere? and then when the body was discovered...no need to keep SH on ice.

Well I get the impression that the police treated it very much as a missing persons inquiry until the body was found - I don't think they thought the girl was dead. I imagine they suspected a Shannon Matthews esque situation, much like a lot of the country did.

india ive got a question about the secret millionaire clip.

when the guy is talking to the young guy with the skinhead,there are shops behind them.are they the shops where the co-op where tia was caught on cctv?

i caught a pharmacy and an rs mccolls but couldnt see much more

oh,and do you know recognize the part of the estate where he is staying? is it near SH/CB's house?

(keep editing to add more questions sorry!)
Will answer all that as soon as I get near a computer, stuck on my phone at the moment and my autocorrect hates me lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That does make sense. Also, at 12, if Hazell had been around since 'day dot' she might have thought that what was happening was normal. 12 is about the age that I remember becoming a lot more aware of life, death, love, sex - all the things that you are really quite naive to through childhood. For all intents and purposes she was an only child throughout much of her life and a good 8 or 9 years older than her younger brothers—so there would not have been the “why is he doing this to me but not my brother/sister?” in her mind.

Perhaps he had been having his way with her for years and she was beginning to question him. Perhaps she had a lightbulb moment that what was happening was wrong, said something, started crying, etc, and he panicked that she'd tell someone and lashed out out of fear.

Just thinking out loud, not sure I believe that was the case, and all JMO as usual.

He could have given Tia attention and affection she lacked else where in her life and as she was growing into a pretty young woman ,Granny became aware of the bond between them and became jealous.

Arrest on suspicion of murder? 'On suspicion' being the key? Just to hold him in custody.

I don't know if that can happen or not but my point was that the arrest and charge seemed to come pretty instantly. What evidence did they have to a) make the arrest b) charge him?

I guess they realised when the body was found in the home, from witness statements, incl that of SH, that he had to be party to it. Perhaps they also found forensic evidence? After all they removed various objects from the house in the 2 or so days leading up to the arrest.

A body found in the loft.

My first thought was Shannon Matthews too...not in UK but followed the case. S'pose it was because of the similarity in the "players"...

A body found in the loft.

You don't say.

Why not charge CS too then?

What I'm saying was the murder charge came unusually quickly after a week of, quite frankly, the police chasing their tails. It was more a rhetorical question about how suddenly this jigsaw was complete.

I guess they realised when the body was found in the home, from witness statements, incl that of SH, that he had to be party to it. Perhaps they also found forensic evidence? After all they removed various objects from the house in the 2 or so days leading up to the arrest.

The duvet stands out to me....based on nothing, but had me wondering.

Perhaps in future I should use these rumours and post theories around them? Would that make you cynics happier? Athough the moderator didn't like someone doing similar yesterday.

Note to self....must read the rules.....and learn to play them.

yes!! We have all posted our theories based on what we have heard and read.

CS' alibi up to that point may have been corroborated. Time of death is going to be difficult I expect.

You don't say.

Why not charge CS too then?

What I'm saying was the murder charge came unusually quickly after a week of, quite frankly, the police chasing their tails. It was more a rhetorical question about how suddenly this jigsaw was complete.

C.S was charged and released on police bail. Since SH was in the house ,not at work for any of the time must have been aware of what happened.

I think one of the dogs which was in the house on the Wednesday indicated something which led the police to believe Tia was dead and that was when the pre-planned forensic examination was set up.

My first thought was Shannon Matthews too...not in UK but followed the case. S'pose it was because of the similarity in the "players"...

I think that was the theory many people,including the police were working on.

C.S was charged and released on police bail. Since SH was in the house ,not at work for any of the time must have been aware of what happened.

I think one of the dogs which was in the house on the Wednesday indicated something which led the police to believe Tia was dead and that was when the pre-planned forensic examination was set up.

Charged? She was arrested and released on bail. Didn't know she'd been charged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member