UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Latest update from A&S police

They apparently have no reason to think he's still in local area

It is believed the men were murdered and dismembered in Shepherd's Bush, west London, and the Metropolitan Police have taken over the gruesome investigation.

More from the article -

It is believed the man may have been picked up by accomplices, possibly a man and woman, and driven back to London where he is still at large.

He saw 3 people, but not the man pictured?????
Yes, the witness stated that the black man didn't have a beard.

"The black male didn't have a beard, he was clean shaven. The man in the image on TV had a beard. Plus it seemed like hew was dressed differently."

Last edited:
"One post-mortem was "inconclusive" while the second is ongoing, the Metropolitan Police said.

Neither victim has been formally identified."

and

"A crime scene is in place in Shepherd's Bush in west London, where a helicopter was circling above Scott's Road on Friday afternoon. Four police officers guarded a cordoned off area.

"I heard them all tearing down here in the early hours of the morning," said local resident Anthony Priest.

"I heard a police car coming down, with lights flashing. It must have been about half past three."

I just can't get past the distance travelled. I hear tell they have large bodies of water in London too. What was the point?

Is bizarre perhaps they mistakenly thought dumping the victims away from the crime scene meant they’d be less likely to caught/be linked, but not being local didn’t realise how difficult it would be or that there would be the audience there was.

Seems there was an element of planning after all.

Apparently someone chased him for a bit? I don't understand why. If I saw someone dump suitcases late at night by a bridge, I might snap photos if I could and call it in to police (especially since it seems like at least one suitcase was bloody!), but wouldn't I shout or chase the person - out of protection for myself. I wonder why the need to try to stop the person? Was something else going on? That is a bit puzzling to me.

jmo
I think that maybe the cyclist who caught the snapshot- possibly as he could ride faster than someone could run he/she felt brave enough to confront them.

I think that maybe the cyclist who caught the snapshot- possibly as he could ride faster than someone could run he/she felt brave enough to confront them.
The location of the photo has been identified as a being away from the main road, so the cyclist must have followed the suspect. That could be quite risky, especially at night.

The more I read, the more I suspect the bridge was not where he intended to end up

I wonder if the taxi driver has kicked him out, and if so for what reason. Did it smell, leak, or was the man acting strange?

Just can’t fathom how on earth he’s managed to get that far if it was smelling and/or leaking.

The more I read, the more I suspect the bridge was not where he intended to end up
If it’s not too crazy a suggestion, I’m wondering if he got the wrong bridge? And he had intended to throw the suitcases over the side of either of the Severn Bridges which goes across the much wider Severn estuary?
Instead he’s ended up at the Clifton which has greater name recognition?!

Last edited:
If it’s not too crazy a suggestion, I’m wondering if he got the wrong bridge? And he had intended to throw the suitcases over the side of either of the Severn Bridges which goes across the much wider Severn estuary?
Instead he’s ended up at the Clifton which has greater name recognition?!
The Avon, from the CSB was a bizarre choice. It is tidal and at low tide the gorge is mostly mud where abandoned suitcases would be very visible. The tidal channel at low tide is narrow so you would be luck to get the cases into the right bit.

If you could get them over the security fence. Highly unlikely.

I too wonder if they meant to go to the Severn Bridge.

It does seem likely that the other man and possible woman would have picked him up once he went on the run. They could be anywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back