UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. MOO but the suspect is Colombian, and Colombia is a big exporter of cocaine. Plenty of demand for cocaine in the UK. I'd bet a modest sum of money that this is not a coincidence.
It might be produced in Colombia but the London cocaine trade is run by the Albanian Mafia.

This is so bizarre. I’m trying to make sense of this whole thing.

If I’m understanding correctly, this Yostin guy appears to have murdered two men, who are known to him. The victims were murdered in London, subsequently dismembered and then their body parts were stuffed into two very large suitcases. It also appears that there is either a third victim or…not all the body parts made it into the suitcases. Yikes! So we have a crime scene in London.

Then, somehow, Yostin, along with the 2 suitcases containing body parts, travels from London to Bristol. How? When? WHY?

Once in Bristol, the suitcases, along with Yostin, travel in a taxi from outside the Mall Pub to the suspension bridge. How did he get to the area of the Pub? Those suitcases were really heavy. WHY BRISTOL???

For some reason he gets out of the cab on the bridge and he’s seen doing something odd; he abandons the suitcases and runs. A guy on a bike follows in pursuit and gets Yostin’s picture. But Yostin gets away.

LE arrives and the discovery of the bodies happens.

Are we supposed to believe he travelled from London without help?

Wow! This is one for the books.

Killing two men who you know reeks of a drug deal gone wrong, a money issue, a business transaction going awry. If it was a business transaction it must have been illegal.

MOO

If I’m understanding correctly, this Yostin guy appears to have murdered two men, who are known to him. The victims were murdered in London, subsequently dismembered and then their body parts were stuffed into two very large suitcases. It also appears that there is either a third victim or…not all the body parts made it into the suitcases. Yikes! So we have a crime scene in London.

Then, somehow, Yostin, along with the 2 suitcases containing body parts, travels from London to Bristol. How? When? WHY?

Once in Bristol, the suitcases, along with Yostin, travel in a taxi from outside the Mall Pub to the suspension bridge. How did he get to the area of the Pub? Those suitcases were really heavy. WHY BRISTOL???

For some reason he gets out of the cab on the bridge and he’s seen doing something odd; he abandons the suitcases and runs. A guy on a bike follows in pursuit and gets Yostin’s picture. But Yostin gets away.

Killing two men who you know reeks of a drug deal gone wrong, a money issue, a business transaction going awry. If it was a business transaction it must have been illegal.

MOO
Nice summary of info we know at this point.

jmo

Organised crime?
Just adding... None of this crime seems organised.

Everything about this screams impulsive violence, then panic.

Organised crime, they tend to either not bother hiding the bodies, if they're sending a message, or do a much better job of making them disappear.

This all seems very amateur hour, to me.

MOO

Just adding... None of this crime seems organised.

Everything about this screams impulsive violence, then panic.

Organised crime, they tend to either not bother hiding the bodies, if they're sending a message, or do a much better job of making them disappear.

This all seems very amateur hour, to me.

MOO
And leaving some body parts at the scene of the murder - why go all the way to Bristol doing only half the job? Was he planning to go back and finish?

It’s all illogical which like you say comes across as panic driven.

87275103-13629847-Scotland_Yard_confirmed_Colombian_national_Yostin_Andres_Mosquer-m-1_1720832851152.jpg

Scotland Yard confirmed Colombian national Yostin Andres Mosquera, 24, is the man they are hunting in connection with the grim discovery first made on Wednesday. Pictured above eating fish and chips at the Crown and Anchor pub in Chiswick

It appears that he has the same jacket on as in the police photo.

MOO

Making an odd attempt to put this in some kind of list:
There is at least one crime scene in Shepherd’s Bush in London.
A 36-year-old man who was arrested in connection with the investigation on Friday in Greenwich has since been released without charge
There are, at the very least, body parts at the crime scene.
The crime scene is connected to the body parts in the 2 suitcases.
Police think the suspect (Yostin) had travelled to Bristol from London on Wednesday, before taking a taxi to the suspension bridge.
The taxi driver's vehicle was seized by police.
One suitcase with body parts was dragged down the suspension bridge sidewalk by Yostin.
A second suitcase was found close by.
Yostin abandoned the suitcases and ran away.
There is a report of 3 people (one black man, one white man, one woman) wrestling 2 suitcases into the boot of a car near the pub that were very heavy, but no confirmation these were the same suitcases.

I live in Bristol and what I am unable to understand from the sequence of events set out is why and how he got a taxi from the Mall to the suspension bridge. The Mall is always very busy when sports games are on (and would have been rammed for the Euros). The Mall is a very short walk to the suspension bridge, on a road with a wide pavement, going downhill. I think it's surprising that an Uber was happy to take him such a short distance at a time when there was likely "surge pricing" and plenty of customers looking to travel. Makes me query whether either the Bridge wasn't his intended destination, or just that he was acting without any logic. Moo 1000035755.png

I am also local to this area and find this case quite puzzling.

So one suitcase is found away from the bridge,was that dropped there first? Did they then see some kind of signs advertising CCTV operational on the bridge and looked for some way to access the bridge other than using their own car or walking? Hence the desire to get a taxi,despite being close by?

Or maybe the fact they believed they would need to use a debit card to pay the toll on the bridge which caught them off guard.

Last edited:
Detectives have arrested a man in connection with an investigation into the discovery of human remains on Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol.

Following a joint operation carried out by the Metropolitan Police and Avon and Somerset Police, a 24-year-old man was arrested in the Bristol area in the early hours of Saturday, 13 July.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back