UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

It sounds to me that there is only one person responsible, and others thought of as helping him, were just strangers trying to help someone out when they saw them struggling with luggage.
In my opinion, at least one of the others was involved. It seems that the cases were unloaded from a vehicle and I think somebody else drove that vehicle after the suspect had entered the taxi.

Yostin Andres Mosquera, 24, - is the man in the picture wanted.
and
A 24-year-old man has been arrested after remains were found in two suitcases in Bristol and a flat in west London.
The man was detained by armed police at Bristol's Temple Meads station in the early hours of Saturday and taken into custody.
So presumably this is the man

In this video, the BBC presenter seems to be saying the taxi dropped the man with the suitcases off on the Clifton side of the bridge, and he then dragged the suitcases all the way across the bridge before being challenged when he reached the Leigh Woods side. That differs from earlier reports which seemed to suggest the taxi dropped the man off on the Leigh Woods side.

So I wonder if he took a taxi which dropped him off outside The Mall pub (which is really close to the bridge), where he and the taxi driver unloaded the suitcases, and he then walked the short distance to the bridge without taking another taxi?

I wonder who took the Fish and chip pic? There are two glasses of coke.

I would guess it came from SM so the police will be following up on that account.

And I wonder about his journey to Bristol, the route West to the M4 and stretches of the M4 must be one of the most CCTV and ANPR covered routes anywhere, due to ULEZ, flyovers, smart (sic) motorway etc. same into Bristol: the centre is traffic restricted on cameras.

I wonder if the taxi driver was actually the female who was described as helping?
In the scene at The Mall they were taking the suitcases out of the car (and crossing the street), not loading them. The bearded suspect (now identified and likely arrested) wasn't present for that.

Last edited:
Thank goodness he has been detained but seems wild to me that he would go to temple meads! Almost guaranteed to get spotted and caught there!
I think it's clear he's not very bright, or organised. The main railway station in Bristol is going to be covered in CCTV cameras and crawling with police.

Thankfully most murders are committed by stupid people who do stupid things. That's why they get caught.

Oooh, missed the ‘arrest’ link!

So was he dropped off in Bristol? Been hiding out and came out after dark and trying to get back on the train? Or did he really lug those cases on a public train??

In this video, the BBC presenter seems to be saying the taxi dropped the man with the suitcases off on the Clifton side of the bridge, and he then dragged the suitcases all the way across the bridge before being challenged when he reached the Leigh Woods side. That differs from earlier reports which seemed to suggest the taxi dropped the man off on the Leigh Woods side.

So I wonder if he took a taxi which dropped him off outside The Mall pub (which is really close to the bridge), where he and the taxi driver unloaded the suitcases, and he then walked the short distance to the bridge without taking another taxi?
This would make more sense as the witness said he saw an open boot which could have been the taxi. As said earlier, one of the helpers was probably the taxi driver who may have thought he was just returning from a holiday.

It has been assumed he was attempting to dispose of the bodies in the river, but what if he did know the area and was actually planning to dispose of them in the woods? Being caught by workers on the bridge might just have been a lucky coincidence.

ETA: Would it be farfetched to suggest the local police search the woods in case there are other bodies?

SBM. A witness who spoke to the media said it was another clean shaven black man with the suitcases who then tried to get a taxi from the pub. The other man involved in carrying the suitcases was white.

This guy really isn’t the brightest spark in the box is he

Temple Meads station is the main station in Bristol - it will always have British Transport Police patrolling it

Glad he’s been caught

In the scene at The Mall they were taking the suitcases out of the car (and crossing the street), not loading them. The bearded suspect (now identified and likely arrested) wasn't present for that.
How bizarre, Yes I am just reading something on this now.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back