UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is the image at the bottom from? His arrest? Sorry, paywall. :)
It's him sitting in his cubby hole in the prison van as it enters or leaves court. If you've ever seen press photographers holding their cameras up to the windows of prison vans as they enter/leave court, that's the shot they're aiming to capture.

I am new here, but there is one angle which seemed to be missed here.As an LGBTQI Person It is very common than most people think. Which is older gay men travelling to Colombia looking for young men and promise them a good life , again this is just to put possibility out there. It’s really sad but that’s what poverty does, some are even have wives/ partners but agreed to come to UK Only to find themselves are just sex object and taking care of the olderly. Visa expires families back home expect something and they are trapped. Language barrier and isolation they are scared to ask for help.I thought of this straight away when I saw his photo he looked scared and hopeless and nothing looked planned it more like snapping assault one, died the other threatening calling police then assault the next one too .
I had wondered whether some kind of modern slavery might be going on.

There's a number of potential scenarios that seem possible.

I had wondered whether some kind of modern slavery might be going on.

There's a number of potential scenarios that seem possible.

This is my hunch.
Young (alleged!) lover from afar, poor country.
"Un Mal Jefe" - said in distress.

Another thing.
The victims were ex to each other.

Was some jealousy involved?
Heated argument which ended in tragedy?

JMO

Mr Longworth was just days away from retiring and going travelling......

Neighbour who lives opposite their flat: 'Albert and Paul were lovely guys. It's devastating. They were both really friendly and polite and smiled a lot. I last saw Paul a month or so ago in the pub and he told me that he was retiring. He told me "I've only got two days left that I have to go to work".
'He was really happy about it. He said he was also due to go to Pride in Brighton.

Mr Longworth was a regular at the Shepherd and Flock pub close to his flat. A member of staff said..... He told me recently that he had just retired and was looking forward to travelling more....

I’m wondering if the plan was that Longworth & Alfonso were going to go travelling long-term and were planning to rent out the flat while they’re away (it would certainly be a good way to fund things). As a result they told the perp he had to leave, and were killed because he didn’t want to go. I’ve not seen anything to suggest the perp was gainfully employed and in a position to find somewhere (rent is ridiculously expensive in London).

There’s also clearly something else going on. Aside from the police’s cryptic comment about “linked offences”, I rented or flat shared with strangers in London in my 20’s (including one street away from their flat) and 99% of my friends were doing the same. Absolutely none of them were flying out on foreign holidays with their landlords or rando flatmates, so I’d say it’s almost certain there’s an angle to this that hasn’t been uncovered or made public yet, and is probably not irrelevant to the motive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back