UK - two women stabbed in Bournemouth. 34 year old dead, 38 year old seriously injured. 20YO arrested. 24 Apr 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"What has happened to Bournemouth?

How series of horrific sex attacks and murders

are casting a shadow

over the once 'enchanting' seaside resort

that has gone from jewel in the UK's coastal crown

to crime hotspot."

View attachment 506526

what has happened in Bournemouth, is that every bank holiday weekend, we are inundated with young people from out of the area, who seem to go out of their way to cause trouble IMO.

"DETECTIVES
have been granted extra time to hold a man arrested on suspicion of murder in custody.

The man was arrested on Tuesday, May 28 in London and was brought to Dorset for further questioning the following day.

Dorset Police have confirmed that
on Friday, May 31
detectives secured a court extension from Poole Magistrates Court
for further time to interview the man in custody.

Detective superintendent Richard Dixey,
of the Major Crime Investigation Team,
said the increased police presence would continue into the weekend."

Update – man charged in connection with Bournemouth murder investigation​

A man has been charged in connection with the investigation into the death of a woman in Bournemouth.
Dorset Police received a report at 11.42pm on Friday 24 May 2024 that two people had been stabbed on Durley Chine Beach. Very sadly, 34-year-old Amie Gray, from Poole, died at the scene.
Another woman – aged 38 and also from Poole – was taken to hospital after sustaining serious injuries. She has now been discharged from hospital and we have requested that her privacy is respected as she continues her recovery.
Following detailed enquiries, led by detectives from the Major Crime Investigation Team (MCIT), 20-year-old Nasen Saadi from Croydon was arrested on the evening of Wednesday 29 May 2024.
He has now been charged with murder and attempted murder and is due to appear at Poole Magistrates' Court on Saturday 1 June 2024.

What I don't quite get, for an out of town assailant is that if it was homophobia motivated there is the entire Bournemouth triangle central and near public transport which has all the gay bars. Bit off kilter logically

What I don't quite get, for an out of town assailant is that if it was homophobia motivated there is the entire Bournemouth triangle central and near public transport which has all the gay bars. Bit off kilter logically

What was he doing on the beach?

Was he sleeping rough there?
Where was he staying during his trip to the seaside?

Was he conducting dodgy deals?
Did he come alone?

Hmmm...

Very suspicious :confused:

How could it have been a homophobic attack unless he actually knew Amie though? Even if she was being intimate with the other girl who he stabbed (I saw that her wife was her ex-wife apparently?), I doubt he was strolling around a beach at midnight hoping to find an LGBT victim... it's just unrealistic imo. I wonder why he was in Bournemouth to begin with on a beach at midnight though... really weird. Hopefully we find out some more info now.

How could it have been a homophobic attack unless he actually knew Amie though? Even if she was being intimate with the other girl who he stabbed (I saw that her wife was her ex-wife apparently?), I doubt he was strolling around a beach at midnight hoping to find an LGBT victim... it's just unrealistic imo. I wonder why he was in Bournemouth to begin with on a beach at midnight though... really weird. Hopefully we find out some more info now.
I also find it unlikely that he was specifically seeking out a victim but if this was motivated by homophobia, he might’ve just been walking by where Amie and the other woman were, chanced to see even a minor public display of affection between the victims, and become enraged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back