Resolved UK - Whitstable, Kent, Multiple Remains in bags, Jan'19 - historic/middle age

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone else kinda hoping this solves 6 missing person cases in one go?!

I'm trying to think... which serial killer was it who recently had a mechanics pit excavated in their mums garden? Was it the Suzy Lamplugh suspect? And I'm sure there's another fella who always drove different cars. Brain not quite switched on yet...

Are you thinking of Christopher Halliwell who drove different taxis??

Just found this quote from him in an old The Sun :
Halliwell reportedly once told a colleague at his minicab firm: “Who knows what or who you will find buried out there, there could be loads of people over the years

Christopher Halliwell: double killer linked to Claudia Lawrence murder

Last edited:
Halliwell's victims would all be female probably wouldn't they?

From what I can recall about him, yes. I need to go back to serial killer school, bit rusty!

I read a comment on FB saying that it could be old bones discovered on another building site, that were bagged up and quietly reburied elsewhere in order to prevent delays on a building project. I suppose that kind of scenario is a possibility, but it would be strange for a random person going to the effort of cutting them up. Very odd.

Nope, other side of the country. I wouldn't put it past the Wests to have more bodies squirrelled away somewhere though.

Is this anywhere near the West's house?

Nowhere near (in UK mileage anyway). The Wests didn't move far to dispose of their victims it seems though did they?
This is different. A cache of bones and how difficult is it to dig up and rebury victims? Someone must have known the area, it seems unbelievable someone drove round looking for somewhere safe and undisturbed to bury them Why not somewhere more likely not to be found in the vast countryside?

Nowhere near (in UK mileage anyway). The Wests didn't move far to dispose of their victims it seems though did they?
This is different. A cache of bones and how difficult is it to dig up and rebury victims? Someone must have known the area, it seems unbelievable someone drove round looking for somewhere safe and undisturbed to bury them Why not somewhere more likely not to be found in the vast countryside?

Agreed, they need to take a close look at anyone who lived or worked on the premises.

Sounds gruesome I know, but just wondering if there were skulls with these bones? Not been mentioned in MSM afaIk.
Very interesting point. I was looking for mandibles with teeth in the photo but could not note any. You're right, where are the skulls? Head hair can last for centuries, even millenia.

The bones look cleaned of flesh. If they had been buried in plastic bags with flesh on, wouldn't there still be remnants? I wonder if they had been cut up to boil or acid bath in a container like a metal drum?

Who has plastic bags full of cleaned, cut bones from multiple people?!

Oh I just had to blow the photo up and look. Does anyone else think the large bones look like they have been sawed straight? Some of the large ones with knob ends look like humerus and femur bones, cut off straight in the long portions, not just broken away with decay.

No one would cut up the bones of deceased persons other than after foul play?

My first impression was that there was a *lot* of fragmentation, but I can see what you're saying now about some of those breaks being too neat. Eeek.

I just had a look on missingpeople in the South East area. There are an awful lot of Vietnamese (I think, going by their names) boys and men missing. What's that all about?

in the South East

If you choose cases where the person went missing more than 3 years ago most of the Vietnamese names disappear, so that could be a more recent phenomenon than the origin of these bones. I have wondered about so many Vietnamese-sounding names on missing persons lists, but there are so many that I don't think they could be attributable to a serial killer.

I wish that site would list in date order of the person going missing, I find it frustrating that they have random organization. The other thing is that if the plastic bag could be from any time since the 1950s, many of these names might be way too late?

I am curious if there are any similarities in the names on that list though, gender, age, occupation, place and time where they went missing, etc.

Very interesting point. I was looking for mandibles with teeth in the photo but could not note any. You're right, where are the skulls? Head hair can last for centuries, even millenia.

The bones look cleaned of flesh. If they had been buried in plastic bags with flesh on, wouldn't there still be remnants? I wonder if they had been cut up to boil or acid bath in a container like a metal drum?

Who has plastic bags full of cleaned, cut bones from multiple people?!

I read earlier that they thought the bodies/bones might have been buried before, and then removed, bagged up and reburied. I won't be too surprised if we find out these are really old and have come from a burial plot somewhere. But the chopping up bit is really weird... that's not normal whichever way we look at it!

I read earlier that they thought the bodies/bones might have been buried before, and then removed, bagged up and reburied. I won't be too surprised if we find out these are really old and have come from a burial plot somewhere. But the chopping up bit is really weird... that's not normal whichever way we look at it!
Could they have been cut through with machinery before somebody noticed?

It doesn't explain the lack of skulls though.

Could they have been cut through with machinery before somebody noticed?

It doesn't explain the lack of skulls though.

Why are we thinking there were no skulls? The image on the previous page with the bones laid out seems to be only a partial shot, maybe the skulls/pieces of skulls are out of shot, along with pieces of other body parts? I couldn't see a lot of pelvic bones in the shot either.

Or is there a shot or shots of all the bones they've collected so far?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back