Undercover drug transaction video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty sure doesn't have any trouble talking when she's doing the deals. Wish she would be this open when asked about Haleigh.

Ron is in this up to his eye-balls. Hope GGS tells him to just wear them dirty drawers and not to call her any more.

You know what guys. One day we're going to figure this out. and Haleigh is going to be found. All of these little peices are going to fit together. I wish LE would release more, I have noticed that we can really put things together in here, we all pick up little things here and there and one day its all going to fit. Either LE will figure it out or we will, but she is coming home someday. Hopefully soon.

I would like to know the before and after conversation of Misty complaining about "having" to spend her 17th birthday with Haliegh. WTH?
.....we just got a little snippet. Man, they like to tease this story out.

These pieces could fit together a little easier if we knew what time rc went to work and what time he left...

I would like to know the before and after conversation of Misty complaining about "having" to spend her 17th birthday with Haliegh. WTH?
.....we just got a little snippet. Man, they like to tease this story out.

I think the story is going to go something like she was mad she had to babysit haleigh on her birthday, ron was working or out.

I wonder if rc bought that gold chain and cross with donation money. It may have come along with the tats and his truck.

WHY the Heck do they keep saying Misty is the Mastermind. It is so obvious that Ron is. Yes Misty is in most all of them but clearly Ron is the one orchestrating this, Misty even gets the bathroom deal from Ron she is relying the message.

BBM
Butterfly, I said the same thing until the longer videos came out. The first snippets shown were misleading, to me. The longer versions leave no doubt, as far as I'm concerned, about big Ron's involvement.

So she was complaining to the drug dealer that she had to watch Haleigh. I'm beginning to think there is a whole lot of Haliegh talk on these tapes. They have been cut out for our frustration.

I actually think it's kind of funny that the media keeps using the term "Mastermind" to begin with. After all, they're using it to describe a DRUG DEALER that GOT CAUGHT. And not even a big one- the amount of money they made wasn't even that much when spread over the time period from what I understood. We're not talking Escobar here.

When I think of Ron and Misty, words like mastermind and orchestrate aren't the first thing to pop into my head.

Really though, I think LE has most of what they need to solve the mystery of what happened to Haleigh and are just making sure all of their bases are covered before doing anything. Maybe trying to squeeze a little exra out of someone as well. I hate that they don't share with us what else they know, but as long as it results in finding Haleigh then I'll try to be more patient- but it's really really hard!!!

Are these tapes going to be released in real time? I'm getting impatient...

....who has the full tapes? Did someone say?

So she was complaining to the drug dealer that she had to watch Haleigh. I'm beginning to think there is a whole lot of Haliegh talk on these tapes. They have been cut out for our frustration.

BBM.

....which sounds like a guilty conscience talking, that once again she was required to babysit and something bad happened.

These pieces could fit together a little easier if we knew what time rc went to work and what time he left...

Agreed. I do not believe that Ron was there for his full shift and 3 hours overtime given the events of that day, with the 3-day binge, attempts at some reconciliation, Misty wanting to go out, another big argument, 20+ calls, etc.

Ron was not at werk and his return home from werk was staging....

Longin to find the post when I spoke about misty in no uncertain terms last march (not here)...everyone thought I was way too cruel and mistaken. umph!

I wonder what those kids were subjected to under her care when she was alone with them. I'm not thinking Disney movies. I'm thinking Casey.

Misty is Ronald's distracting pretty,young "front man". Keep em comin back for more when it's the pretty girl showing cleavage up front. He may be behind her, but he is the dealer, and she is the front. I am sure of this.

The more this case unravels the more I think that Haleigh got a hold of something and overdosed and died and they covered it up, or Misty was out partying and so wasted she does not even know what happened to Haleigh. She either od'ed or she was abducted or traded for drugs, perhaps just a swap that went wrong, who knows when dealing with these sorts of people...???

Whisper two of the full video's have been released, the quickest way to find them is to go to Today's News in this furom, Angel posted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething