Undercover drug transaction video

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, Gracenote, but I think I saw LE at the rear of the car on foot, before the car pulled up behind them. Could Misty have caught something in the passenger side rear view mirror? Maybe UA signal to LE was- "Hey do me a favor."

All I know is my favorite line is "Get on the ground!!!" :applause:

It seemed to me Misty saw something in a mirror. Not sure if it was the passenger side mirror or rear-view mirror but it was my impression that's what clued her to her "uh-oh" moment.

that's what worries me. These players were awful d@mn cocky to be worried about a body being found or evidence pointing their way. At this point if just bones are found (:() than they can claim accident or whatever and perhaps get off with much lighter sentences. I think it sux that if you can just hide a body well enough for long enough u can pull this garbage!! This happens a lot with these cases. The simple act of hiding the body in the first place should be enough to convict with!! :banghead:

ITA ilovemew and that's why we've got to get better/do better at the onset, searching for and finding the bodies! That's one of the reason why I love TM and I would hate to see any group such as his stop doing what they do - if they do than creeps such as these will continue to get away with crimes such as these > especially in the case of children because children don't have bank accounts and cell phones showing no usage from the time of their disppearance which can indicate and help establish foul play...we need more groups like TM's to work alongside LE (help lessoning the $$$ burden on LE and freeing them up to conduct interviews, LDT, and the more covert/surveillance part of the investigation...). JMHO ~

In those videos, it seems that those two felt the need to bond with the UC. Drive arround, chit-chat. Whats that about? Can someone tell me if thats how its done when they already have the meds and the UC has the money? I'm not talking about where they had the UC drive them to pick up the pills, is that not bad business as well? Why in the heck would they give out their connection? Alarms didn't go off to the masterminds, when the client became the connection? How the UC was able to keep a poker face, I'll never know.

In those videos, it seems that those two felt the need to bond with the UC. Drive arround, chit-chat. Whats that about? Can someone tell me if thats how its done when they already have the meds and the UC has the money? I'm not talking about where they had the UC drive them to pick up the pills, is that not bad business as well? Why in the heck would they give out their connection? Alarms didn't go off to the masterminds, when the client became the connection? How the UC was able to keep a poker face, I'll never know.

:cow: Misty will take attention wherever she can get it. That may be why she was so ready and willing to hook up with the older lady from Orlando. And if the undercover is a handsome young man with flirty eyes... Dunno but Misty was definitely flirting with him a bit.

Ronald... IDK...may be it was getting a bit lonely to be Ronald Cummings but perhaps he was also getting a bit of an ego boost from his newfound notoriety. Seemed that way in that clip with him talking about how everybody's saying he's threatening people because he's Ronald Cummings, and don't never tell nobody I did anything because everybody's thinking all that stuff about me. If the UC knew how to play it just right, unjudgmental, (hey man, it could happen to anybody) but still slightly awed that Ron's that guy on TV and famous and all that...

:cow:

News, jmo, but its the southern way to do business. we always have refreshments, smile and chit chat in all our encounters.

Also, if you're not a big bad scary head honcho that nobody would dare to cross yet but just a beginning entrepreneur who has got unwanted publicity and who has been warned that some of your customers might rat you out you might feel desirous of bonding with them due to the conscious or subconscious assumption that it strengthens trust and that they won't tell on you if they like you.

The primary goal of chit-chatting and bonding is that Ronald and Misty clearly see this person as a means to money. The goal is to establish a connection that will bring in a steady flow of cash. To that end, they encourage a level of personal talk that takes them out of the realm of strangers who one should be suspicious of to someone the UC knows and can trust.

It's grooming. The same sort of insidious thing that other people in other realms of illegal activities groom their prey/victims/potential cash makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710