Votes: 392 77.2%
  • I think they are Authoritarian

Votes: 42 8.3%
  • I think they are Authoritative

Votes: 7 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. If she created this person, what does this say about her? What does this make HER? She, IMO, plays this game to keep from having to face who she is, what she is.

Ye p - you got it! Because it's all about Cindy. Sad.

An incident with some friends this weekend gave me new insight as to how the A’s still support their evil daughter.
My friends had 4 sausage dogs and a golden retriever, “Buddy”.
Buddy goes crazy at times, no one knows why. He got hold of Noenoe, one of the sausages, and ripped him apart. Noenoe was in ICU for 2 days, but passed away. My friends were heartbroken. I mentioned that perhaps they should give Buddy away, as he had killed their darling Noenoe, and could possible still kill one of the others. To my dismay they would hear nothing of it. Buddy was their dog, he had been VERY bad, but they still loved him and wanted him as theirs. Then I realized that if my friends felt this way about a dog, the A’s would obviously feel even stronger about their own flesh and blood, and would love and support her irrespective of what evil wicked deeds she is guilty of, including taking away the other love in their life.IMO

Yeah, I agree. It's no mystery to me why they're sitting behind her in court. On top of that inate loyalty, Casey is still saying she's innocent. They have no choice but to sit behind her and support her. I bet even if she stood up and court and yelled, "I did it!", they'd still be sitting behind her.

Yeah, I agree. It's no mystery to me why they're sitting behind her in court. On top of that inate loyalty, Casey is still saying she's innocent. They have no choice but to sit behind her and support her. I bet even if she stood up and court and yelled, "I did it!", they'd still be sitting behind her.

There's nothing wrong with sitting behind her IMO. You're supposed to love your child "unconditionally". I'd sit beside my son, I just wouldn't lie for him, deny reality or be willing to cover up a murder for him.

How many times in interviews has Cindy denied any controlling actions toward KC !!
"That is Casey's choice." (?)
"She is an adult, I don't make decisions for her." (?)
etc.
Yet in so many of the statements and depos, others say just the opposite. Cindy knows what is being reported by others about her actions to control KC and yet she makes a big deal to get her word in that she in no way got into KC's decisions. (We know this is NOT true--and so does she.)
Cindy has just protested way too much IMO.
Now why the need to keep doing this?
Does this have something to do with Cindy's guilt? I just don't understand. Can anyone kick this around as to why?
TIA

I think Cindy does feel guilt that she is trying hard to deny to the public and herself Cindy prolly used Caylee to control KC (you need to come home take care of you baby your a bad mother) and guilt that she didn't protect Caylee from KC when she knew her daughter had a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills