United Kingdom Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apologies I still have no idea how to make a thread. Perhaps @dotr would kindly help (or teach me)?
Go here (if this is the forum you want to post the thread in - if not go to the home page and choose a different forum)

Crimes in the News

Then at the top right where it says "post new thread" click on that and it takes you to a screen where you put in the title and then add the first post under the title before pressing submit.

Go here (if this is the forum you want to post the thread in - if not go to the home page and choose a different forum)

Crimes in the News

Then at the top right where it says "post new thread" click on that and it takes you to a screen where you put in the title and then add the first post under the title before pressing submit.

Brilliant, thank you so much for taking the time to explain this for me. I did look a while ago but for the life of me couldn't see how to start a thread. I didn't realise you needed to be in a thread to do so. Next time I will give that a try.

I'm unable to post new threads at the moment, would someone be able to create one for this case please? (I dont think there is one already, not sure)

Police search 39 years on to find who shot three people in caravan

Northamptonshire Police continue to appeal for information for a series of murders that happened more than three decades ago today.

Susan Ovens, aged 27, Sidney Hickling, aged 27 and Dolphus Smith, ages 57, were all murdered on November 24 in 1981. They were shot at close range in their caravans in Ditchford Road, Rushden.

The police have no more information about the case, but have said that they "will never forget" the victims and that their work to find the murderers never stops.

I'm unable to post new threads at the moment, would someone be able to create one for this case please? (I dont think there is one already, not sure)

Police search 39 years on to find who shot three people in caravan

Northamptonshire Police continue to appeal for information for a series of murders that happened more than three decades ago today.

Susan Ovens, aged 27, Sidney Hickling, aged 27 and Dolphus Smith, ages 57, were all murdered on November 24 in 1981. They were shot at close range in their caravans in Ditchford Road, Rushden.

The police have no more information about the case, but have said that they "will never forget" the victims and that their work to find the murderers never stops.
UK - UK- Susan Ovens, 27, Sidney Hickling, 27 & Dolphus Smith, 57, fatally shot, Rushden, 24 Nov 1981

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back