*UPDATE *INFO CAN BE RELEASED ANY TIME 'Casey Pros Allowed To Keep Evidence Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all just speculation on my part. It's also something I wouldn't mind see happen because there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy, George and Lee have all commited crimes after Caylee's murder to protect Casey.

Respectfully snipped-Completely agree with regard to CA, feel it is probable that GA did something....but I am on the fence about LA.
While I believe that LA was not trying to "find Casey out" for the benefit of the police, I do believe he was trying to find Casey out for his mother. He pretty much stated this to John Morgan. I am not sure it esclated to a cover up with LA.
It's not hard to find information about LA's employment on the 'net, and he does appear to be employed with the same company-I think after a period of time, he tried to move on, and he is not running around bitc%ing about not being able to keep a job because he is Lee Anthony. He scored a couple good points here and there, that's all....and I guess I want at least a little piece of sanity to have been in that family that surrounded Caylee for the short time she had here.
We seem to be growing closer to a concensus here that this delayed evidence goes to DC/CA/JB-Of course we don;t know for sure-But I am doubtful it will cast anything negative onto LA....May eat my words later....

Respectfully snipped-Completely agree with regard to CA, feel it is probable that GA did something....but I am on the fence about LA.
While I believe that LA was not trying to "find Casey out" for the benefit of the police, I do believe he was trying to find Casey out for his mother. He pretty much stated this to John Morgan. I am not sure it esclated to a cover up with LA.
It's not hard to find information about LA's employment on the 'net, and he does appear to be employed with the same company-I think after a period of time, he tried to move on, and he is not running around bitc%ing about not being able to keep a job because he is Lee Anthony. He scored a couple good points here and there, that's all....and I guess I want at least a little piece of sanity to have been in that family that surrounded Caylee for the short time she had here.
We seem to be growing closer to a concensus here that this delayed evidence goes to DC/CA/JB-Of course we don;t know for sure-But I am doubtful it will cast anything negative onto LA....May eat my words later....

But you know the thing about LA that most bugs/baffles me is the insane speech he gave at the memorial. He seemed to be speaking directly to little sister and congratulating/praising her. The way he shouted he was so PROUD of her. What?

So, what if the thing he is so proud of is that she has kept her mouth shut, which has provided the secondary benefit of protecting the family's actions (first and primary benefit was to herself, of course).

Maybe he's so loud and adamant because he's proud of her for her ability to give absolutely no information to LE and that protects his family. But, it's also possible he's so loud and praising because it protects him. If he knew the location of little Caylee, he could have told Mom; just like he told Mom about Casey's initial confession to him that Caylee was missing. Remember the interview where Lee said he got really angry when he found out CA had sent her investigator to the woods to look for a body. He admitted being angry and storming out of the house after telling Mom that finding a body is NOT what their goal was. Maybe that part of the interview was true; he was really angry that Mom used the info he gave her to send the investigator to the woods when the last thing he wanted was for the body to be found.

IMO Lee may not have actually "done" anything, but what he is guilty of is looking the other way when he saw and knew exactly what was going on, what his mother and father were doing to cover up for Casey, knew that Casey had killed Caylee. Remember his statement that he believed everything his sister said "because I have to"? Huh? Just like George, I think he is a man who knows a lot about a lot of things -- he's just not saying what he knows.

This evidence has to involve the defense - maybe some misconduct like, planting evidence lying on records, covering up for family members. Maybe it was JB on the phone that day. I think the prosecution got a strong lead and they need time to investigate it seriously before using this against KC. I really do believe KC and the Anthony's made huge mistakes a long the way. I also believe her family has lied, covered up and planted evidence in order to keep her from going to jail and paying for her crimes. I don't believe they had anything directly to do with Caylee's murder, but I do believe as a family after KC told them it was an accident, they all agreed to help her stay out of jail.

I think the prosecution has something that can prove this and need time to confirm.

Oh my goodness the wait is killin me and then to top it off the rest of the docs from the last release won't be available to us until the 10th (according to a post in the media thread)??? What is up with that? I wonder if something is going to go down between now and then? Oh the suspense!

22 more days! :banghead:

This is killing me!

Interesting that waiting 22 days kills us but waiting 31 days makes KC want to party, pillage, plunder, lie, cheat, & steal . . . .

I know that anxiety manifests itself in many different ways, but c'mon defense - seriously. Do any of you have the overwhelming urge to to the above mentioned "kc coping" techniques when you are worried or anxious?

This is way out there, but I'm wondering if the latest move 'in camera' with Judge Strickland has something to do with...*drumroll*...has someone done some calculating and come forward claiming paternity. That would certainly give everyone pause...

If Caylee's father is actually alive, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to calculate back to the approximate time of her conception. Anyone involved with KC in that approximate timeline, I would think, may come forward now after having time to counsel with family and friends et al. I feel for whoever Caylee's father is, sounds like a 1-night mistake that will put them in a media frenzy if, or when, they come forward.

The father may have never even known, or realized till this case, that he had a daughter named Caylee...

Interesting that waiting 22 days kills us but waiting 31 days makes KC want to party, pillage, plunder, lie, cheat, & steal . . . .

I know that anxiety manifests itself in many different ways, but c'mon defense - seriously. Do any of you have the overwhelming urge to to the above mentioned "kc coping" techniques when you are worried or anxious?

Amen sista, my coping with far less problems than a 'missing child' can involve drinking, I'll be the first to admit that, but it is at home with DH and/or friends. If I had a child missing, I can see myself drinking to go numb for a bit, but at home, not partying my arse off in clubs and groping chicks. Ugly Coping? Sounds like weird psycho-babble to explain away narcissism and guilt to me :) JMO :)

This is way out there, but I'm wondering if the latest move 'in camera' with Judge Strickland has something to do with...*drumroll*...has someone done some calculating and come forward claiming paternity. That would certainly give everyone pause...

If Caylee's father is actually alive, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to calculate back to the approximate time of her conception. Anyone involved with KC in that approximate timeline, I would think, may come forward now after having time to counsel with family and friends et al. I feel for whoever Caylee's father is, sounds like a 1-night mistake that will put them in a media frenzy if, or when, they come forward.

The father may have never even known, or realized till this case, that he had a daughter named Caylee...

Now that we are getting a lot of DNA evidence with no notes or other info, I'm really wondering if Caylee's father has come forward...:waitasec:

What would be the benefit of any man stepping forward now and taking centre ring in the circus?
Is a checkered past involving KC something to be proud of? Is a child that you never knew in need of a father now that she's dead? Are you a sucker for punishment and want the entire rest of your life opened up to the Sunshine laws?
I think paternity is irrelevant to the case. Caylee was killed because of the way she was nurtured, not natured. If my son confided a relationship with KC and the possibility he had fathered a murdered child, I'd encourage him to keep it quiet and we would grieve as a family privately. There's no way I'd let the KC cancer metastsize him as well. There's nothing to gain but a lifetime to lose IMO.

Besides, who here believes KC even knows who the father is? I sure don't. She'd have been milking him for babysitting services and cash if she did.

What would be the benefit of any man stepping forward now and taking centre ring in the circus?
Is a checkered past involving KC something to be proud of? Is a child that you never knew in need of a father now that she's dead? Are you a sucker for punishment and want the entire rest of your life opened up to the Sunshine laws?
I think paternity is irrelevant to the case. Caylee was killed because of the way she was nurtured, not natured. If my son confided a relationship with KC and the possibility he had fathered a murdered child, I'd encourage him to keep it quiet and we would grieve as a family privately. There's no way I'd let the KC cancer metastsize him as well. There's nothing to gain but a lifetime to lose IMO.

Besides, who here believes KC even knows who the father is? I sure don't. She'd have been milking him for babysitting services and cash if she did.

I agree that coming forward into this would be a very tough decision, though I would not be surprised if someone hasn't. Definitely not saying the father may be proud, but he also may have been completely in the dark about Caylee. And after seeing the way Caylee's case is being handled, may feel compelled to do what he can for her as his child.

The fact that it may be irrelevant to the case is true enough, but if it somehow came up in the discovery process, I can see this fitting nicely into the limited latitude that JS has to allow the prosecution to keep it from the defense.

I agree. I think Lee was on the verge of digging a hole for himself but he didn't 'start digging' so to speak - whereas CA and GA have not stopped digging.

<Snipped>

I don't think KC wanted money at that time as much as she wanted to feel loved. That's why she waited so long to tell her mother. Then rather than pursue anything with the father, she concealed her pregnancy and Caylee's life from him and lead JG to believe he was the father.

I think she does know who the father is or at least has it narrowed down to a small pool of candidates. KC's MO so far is that she lied to everyone and does not tell a sole the real deal. I have seen no evidence that she ever truly confided in anyone. Example, she didn't tell anyone she wasn't working, she told everyone, friends, family, and cops, that she was. So the fact that she knows or at least has a real good idea of who the father is, yet never told anyone, is no surprise to me. In fact, she originally claimed JG was the father, that went on until he did some calculating dates. Then she said the father was dead. The consistency here is that she lies, and if gets caught, tells another lie, and confides the truth to no one.

I have been away from WS for some time and on my return, realize I will never have time to catch up (ei read all the posts) on all the cases I was following. I have two questions here:

1) Has there ever been any sort of proof as to caylee's paternity? I have some suspicions that I cannot/willnot go into as they are completely suspicions and not at all grounded in any facts. NEVERMIND - JUST DID SOME READING AND GOT THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE.

2) At some point a while back when the defense was attempting to undermine the credibility of Kronk there was talk that he has a fiance or girlfriend who worked at the jail. Is that the case? If so, isn't it possible that the evidence they are keeping secret is that the info on where the body was came to Kronk not through his accidental discovery of a body but by someone telling him where to look? Ostensibly someone who knew where to tell him to look because they had the information from the killer's/horse's mouth?

Again, my apologies if this has all been covered three or four threads back.

I have been away from WS for some time and on my return, realize I will never have time to catch up (ei read all the posts) on all the cases I was following. I have two questions here:

1) Has there ever been any sort of proof as to caylee's paternity? I have some suspicions that I cannot/willnot go into as they are completely suspicions and not at all grounded in any facts.

2) At some point a while back when the defense was attempting to undedrmine the credibility of Kronk there was talk that he has a fiance or girlfriend who worked at the jail. Is that the case? If so, isn't it possible that the evidence they are keeping secret is that the info on where the body was came to Kronk not through his accidental discovery of a body but by someone telling him where to look? Ostensibly someone who knew where to tell him to look because they had the information from the killer's/horse's mouth?

Again, my apologies if this has all been covered three or four threads back.

Welcome back :)

1. We know that neither LA nor JG is Caylee's father.
2. Kronk's gf I think works in the HR dept. It has been batted around here that she is not in any sort of role that would put her in contact with a prisoner, though I have not seen that officially confirmed. Kronk was very certain though, and we all know how rumors spread in an office, so she could have heard it through the proverbial grapevine and told Kronk.

Say, that could be what the State is trying to suppress too, that Kronk and/or his gf have changed their stories and now we are back to LP's daisy chain. My head hurts now!

Thanks VALee. I figured out the answer to question 1) right after I posted. You have my train of thought right on that one tho, however LA was not my suspect, if you follow. Something about that family dynamic just screams MESSED UP. So, like many before me, I just wonder, if only some deep nasty dark secret would keep KC's family in her corner, even now. Maybe it is just me, trying to find some reasonable explanation for why this family continues to act as if the world is persecuting their poor blameless KC when it has been crystal clear from the get go that KC's story is fishy.

I agree that coming forward into this would be a very tough decision, though I would not be surprised if someone hasn't. Definitely not saying the father may be proud, but he also may have been completely in the dark about Caylee. And after seeing the way Caylee's case is being handled, may feel compelled to do what he can for her as his child.

The fact that it may be irrelevant to the case is true enough, but if it somehow came up in the discovery process, I can see this fitting nicely into the limited latitude that JS has to allow the prosecution to keep it from the defense.

You may be right VAlee. Imagining myself again as this young mans Mother, and Caylee's other Gma, I would be absolutely livid to have not been made aware of a Grandaughter. The father had every right to know.
You may very well be right and SA is keeping the information close because they share all the same fears I do. What is discoverable about it though?

BBM --

Boy, it sure would be nice if someone other than LE or the SA's office - and, of course, us here - stepped up and demanded justice for what happened to little Caylee.

I think this delay could go many ways -- paternity, how RK received his info, evidence against one of the A's -- one thing's for sure, though. It's going to be GOOD.

I wonder how all of this might tie to the document dumps. For example, if Caylee's paternal father was arrested for some minor crime and his DNA was recently run and put into the federal DNA data base, that had this child's DNA on file. The DNA charts are being released today. The SA might want to keep that info secret until they could determine if he was aware he was the father of the baby (fob) or if he had info on KC's lies, behavior, or relevant stuff.

i am also wondering how this might tie into the defense motion regarding the 911 call, pictures and "layman's" testimony.

Does the SA have a new witness??? Or does Tony have something really incriminating like more photos???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr