Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dub

Well-Known Ding Dong
Reaction score
I think this is big enough that it deserves its own thread.

Israel Keyes Timeline

TCBS updated their Keyes timeline, which was already the most thorough timeline out there, and MASSIVELY expanded it. Tons of details in there that weren’t on any previous timeline, and it also now includes disappearance dates and locations for Namus 45 and many, many other potential victims, some that I’m pretty sure have never even been discussed on the podcast.

I had no idea this was happening but I’ve been low key hoping for this exact thing for probably a couple years now, this rules.

ETA: got so excited I forgot to include the link haha

I think this is big enough that it deserves its own thread.

Israel Keyes Timeline

TCBS updated their Keyes timeline, which was already the most thorough timeline out there, and MASSIVELY expanded it. Tons of details in there that weren’t on any previous timeline, and it also now includes disappearance dates and locations for Namus 45 and many, many other potential victims, some that I’m pretty sure have never even been discussed on the podcast.

I had no idea this was happening but I’ve been low key hoping for this exact thing for probably a couple years now, this rules.

ETA: got so excited I forgot to include the link haha
Wow! Thank you.

I’m seeing if we can maybe repurpose this thread into a timeline-specific discussion. Let’s see how it goes!

I am going back through the timeline based on some new information from the podcast and looking at spots where Keyes is likely (or obviously) somewhere other than where he is placing himself and trying to make sense of what’s going on.

The first time I’m looking at is 8/26 to 9/2/2007, one of the very weirdest spots on the timeline.

Keyes flies to Seattle on 8/26 and rents a car. He has hotel reservations in the area on 8/29, 8/30, and 8/31 (but nothing for 8/26-28, or on 9/1) and a one-way ferry trip on 8/30. Returns the car on 9/2 and flies to SLC to meet Kim in Rock Springs WY.

But also, he has a hotel booked in Rock Springs for the entire time he’s in Washington, so wtf is going on here?

I am almost positive he was not in Rock Springs from 8/26-9/1, and that he WAS there on 9/2 and the next few days, but I am thinking for at least part of that time (and maybe almost the whole time) he was not in Washington either.

The main thing I need to clarify (if anyone knows the answer it’d be much appreciated) is, could you buy Kingston-Edmonds ferry tickets online in 2007?

The sequence that makes the most sense to me is he was in WA on the early part of the trip (when he did NOT have the hotel reservations) and was moving guns and doing whatever else, lord knows where else, in the later part, but if he had to buy the ferry ticket in person that blows that possibility up.

The simpler explanation is the reverse—that he went elsewhere at the front end and was in WA when the accommodations were in place—but in that case he’s telegraphing what he’s up to rather than masking it and I don’t trust it.

If he went elsewhere to move guns etc during that period, the most logical destination to me is the Vegas triangle, and that possibility is way more serious if he could have been there on the latter dates due to a disappearance there during that time that sounds quite a bit like Keyes to me:

Opal Marie Parsons – The Charley Project

Um, I googled buying ferry tickets online and got this article from the Seattle Times in 2007. A new wave for ferry tickets
Oh nice, well done!

So Keyes could have bought them online, but never would have done so prior to that august trip so he may not have known about that option? But at least it’s possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back