Updates ~ Court clerk information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question about Misty's docket....does anyone know what "ntfy/p&p" means? it is listed under 'detainers' near the bottom. I have googled it and come up with notify parole & probation??? I know she is not on probation! I appreciate any answers.

Notify Probation & Parole office (when the time comes for her to be released from prison).

Details:

UCN: 542009CF002296XXAXMX
File Date: 11/24/2009
Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Case Status: REOPENED CASE
Defense Atty: MULLIGAN, JEREMIAH S
Case File Location: CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant: CROSLIN, HANK T SR
Alias: No Alias Records

Date # Docket Description
11/24/2009 1 COMPLAINT FILED: FDLE

11/24/2009 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

11/24/2009 1 DOCTOR SHOPPING(WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM A

11/24/2009 1 PRACTITIONER (F3)

11/24/2009 2 FELONY WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $2504.00

11/25/2009 3 ARREST REPORT - 11/24/2009

11/25/2009 3 BOOKING NUMBER: 09-04876

11/25/2009 3 BOND SET AT $7504.00

snip

12/14/2010 52 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (02-14-2011)

02/07/2011 53 VOP HEARING MINUTES DEFT PRES,ATT BY JEREMIAH MULLIGAN

02/07/2011 53 COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED TO NEXT VIOLATION

02/07/2011 53 HEARING 03/14/2011

02/09/2011 54 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-14-2011)

His cocaine charge has not been updated and has a court date of 2/14/11 still.

Hank's docket for the cocaine charge last July has been updated:

snip

02/07/2011 38 TRIAL MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED FOR NEXT

02/07/2011 38 TRIAL ON 03/14/2011

02/07/2011 39 ORDER SETTING TRIAL DATE (03-14-11)

02/07/2011 39 AND LAST CHANCE PLEA DAY (03-07-11)

02/11/2011 40 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-14-2011)

02/11/2011 41 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (03-14-2011)

snod... -
12-06-10: ORDER GRANTING CONTINUANCE TO 02/28/2010

12-16-10: MOTION FOR AUTHORIZATION TO RETAIN AND EMPLOY AN INVESTIGATOR
(?? Interesting ??) jmo

Yes! I would like to read the Amended judgment. (Also would like to see the order denying Ron's motion.)

Appellate court probably wanted to know why Tommy got more than his score sheet mandated in addition to 3x his minimum mandatory. As for pleading down the charges, that is so common that I will not be surprised if the appellate court questions why it was not done, but they can't rule on it unless he is actually appealing that issue.

Did you look at the latest documents GER posted?
I read them but nothing popped out at me why Tommy's sentence was amended. When I have more time I will compare the amended documents with his original sentencing documents to see if I can find anything that way. Did you find anything?

Ron's denial of motion document was short and straight to the point! I was hoping there would be an explanation!

Did you look at the latest documents GER posted?
I read them but nothing popped out at me why Tommy's sentence was amended. When I have more time I will compare the amended documents with his original sentencing documents to see if I can find anything that way. Did you find anything?

Ron's denial of motion document was short and straight to the point! I was hoping there would be an explanation!

Nothing jumped out at me from Tommy's amended judgment. I suspect the amended info was something minor. It might be a miscalculation in the number of days for credit served. I have noticed the release dates of all five have changed a couple times and I think it has to do with time served in county prior to their becoming guests of DOC. I can't think of any other reason for the changes since they do not qualify for the 85% early release. Only Tommy is eligible for that, but not until he has served 3 years, and then only if he earns it. So...no, I don't know what was amended.

Ron's denial was short and sweet and I suppose that's because the court is too busy to address every point in a petition that was clearly nothing but hot air.

snod... -
12-06-10: ORDER GRANTING CONTINUANCE TO 02/28/2010

12-16-10: MOTION FOR AUTHORIZATION TO RETAIN AND EMPLOY AN INVESTIGATOR
(?? Interesting ??) jmo

who's docket is this from? I don't see a name and it's from December??? Is someone hiring an investigator?

I've tried to do some research on a pending release date & this is what I've come up with. not much, & sorry if this has already been posted. The release date changes because the inmate is either earning or losing gaintime, court orders, or case law decisions. Gaintime is an inmate's opportunity to earn a reduction (if eligible) in his/her overall sentence imposed by the court...Inmates serving certain minimum mandatory sentences are not eligible for gaintime (during the portion of time these mandatory sentences are in effect). So, I'm not sure that Misty would be eligible for gaintime, but she might still be eligible for the min man exception in helping solve another case. Looking at this, I don't think the word 'pending' is an accident, & I don't think it would be used until an actual court order or case law decision went through, (& a sleuther would've caught that for sure), so I'm starting to think it has something to do with gaintime. unless a prison changes the release date to pending, because he/she is going through an appeals process...but that wasn't mentioned as a reason. hmmm. MOO.

Hope Sykes is still in Reception/Medical Center. Either she is really, really sick, or FL DOC is really, really slow at updating. And Monday is a holiday so nothing will probably show before Tuesday. I have followed Hope because if she gets updated and Misty doesn't, I am going to allow myself to become a bit hopeful. I am right now on the cusp of believing something is going on and Misty is right in the middle of it. I would be all the way there if not for DOC's tendency toward being slow to update.

Hope Sykes is still in Reception/Medical Center. Either she is really, really sick, or FL DOC is really, really slow at updating. And Monday is a holiday so nothing will probably show before Tuesday. I have followed Hope because if she gets updated and Misty doesn't, I am going to allow myself to become a bit hopeful. I am right now on the cusp of believing something is going on and Misty is right in the middle of it. I would be all the way there if not for DOC's tendency toward being slow to update.
exactly...a tendency toward slow & a tendency toward typos. another thing that keeps me pessimistic, is I'm not convinced that even if something major WAS going on,it would show up in records before everything was a done deal.

Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal Docket

Case Docket
Case Number: 5D10-3516
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Putnam County

HANK T. CROSLIN, JR. vs. STATE OF FLORIDA

Lower Tribunal Case(s): 10-147-CF

Date Docketed Description Date Due Filed By Notes

03/03/2011 Miscellaneous Order W/I 10 DYS, AA'S TRIAL COUNSEL, JAMES WERTER, ESQ. SHALL FILE RESPONSE TO REQ FOR BELATED APPEAL ADVISING THIS COURT WHETHER AA TIMELY REQ HIM TO FIL AN APPEAL OF HIS J & S IN PUTNAM CTY CASE NO. 10-0147-CF. A COPY OF AA'S REQ FOR BELATED APPEAL IS PROVIDED HEREWITH TO ATTY WERTER. IN LIGHT OF THIS ORDER, RULING IS DEFERRED ON THE MOT RELINQ JURIS

Supreme Court
First District Court of Appeal
Second District Court of Appeal
Third District Court of Appeal
Fourth District Court of Appeal
Fifth District Court of Appeal

-------

I interpret this as Tommy is claiming he requested Werter file an appeal of the judgment and sentence in his trafficking case, but Werter failed to file the appeal before the 30-day filing deadline. The court is now ordering Werter to respond to this claim that a timely appeal was requested by his client. (Tommy's appeal has always been at risk of being denied for being filed after the 30-day time to file.)

Thanks goes to Peachy for finding that Nay Nay is back in jail. There's a warrant still showing for VOP. Her dockets are missing also? The ones with her on probation waiting for a bed to be available at rehab. Poof. They'll be back, remember Lisa C's were missing before her sentencing last year.

twall's post with docket information:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Updates ~ Court clerk information

warrant:

PREVATT,KRISTINA RENEE W F 5/30/1990 PROBATION VIOLATION

http://www.pcso.us/warrantsSearch

Booking:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=765572&IMG=37631

does "snod" at the top mean snodgrazz?, Don't know if I can say his name.

yes and now trial set for 2 MAY with a 26 APR docket call

He has a female judge; Ms. Patti Christensen

still wondering what is up with the investigator

his original charges were Dec 2007 - he sure has postponed this trial for a long time!
I still wonder about him and what was his motive to visit the Haleighbug center two years ago. :waitasec:

yes and now trial set for 2 MAY with a 26 APR docket call

He has a female judge; Ms. Patti Christensen

still wondering what is up with the investigator

his original charges were Dec 2007 - he sure has postponed this trial for a long time!
I still wonder about him and what was his motive to visit the Haleighbug center two years ago. :waitasec:

Hi B4, that certainly is a LONG time, over 3 yrs. I have forgotten so much about him. Can someone refresh my memory, or is that too much O/T? tia:waitasec:

Patty G posted a link in the media thread above - indicates Hope Sykes is on "furlough".

Anyone know what that means by any chance ? Link says she may not be in constant supervision of corrections -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back