Updates ~ Court clerk information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got the same notification and checked with the DOC site. That is not Ronald L. Cummings, it is Ronald Cummings, black male, dob 07/09/1954, serving a life sentence. It does not refer to the Ronald Cummings we are familiar with. I will go post a comment at your link>>eta...posted comment, it is currently in moderation.

Check Santa Rosa County Sheriff's dept.
Ron L Cummings is there for now. Picture included. It is HaLeigh's dad.

Check Santa Rosa County Sheriff's dept.
Ron L Cummings is there for now. Picture included. It is HaLeigh's dad.

Wait a minute. You're saying it's really RC?!!

On second thought, why would anyone here get a notice of the doings of the other RC? Know what I mean? We're not interested in him, we're interested in the Putnam Cummings/Croslin clans.

So if someone signed up for Putnam RC, they would get his notices, right? Not the other guy's. :waitasec:

Okay, so what happened in court?

Santa Rose County Jail as of 12:38AM:

CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES (W / MALE)
Booking No: SRSO12JBN003781
Booking Date: 06/22/2012 15:59:30
Age On Booking Date: 28
Bond Amount: $0.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: SRSO , Tower: ACR , Dorm: X , Pod: X , Cell No: 002

http://www.santarosasheriff.org/

Why is he in Santa Rosa County (West Florida, the panhandle)? :waitasec:

The Federal Grand Jury meets there the first of the month,also check another inmate named Myers..He is in the same cell as Ronald..He is also a state prisoner!!

Well I couldn't figure out why I'd have an email on a different Ronald Cummings via Vinelink. Maybe something is finally moving in a direction for Haleigh.

Do not shoot the messenger. We don't know who he was released to yet.

CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES (W / MALE)
Booking Date: 06/22/2012 15:59:30
Age On Booking Date: 28
Bond Amount: $0.00
CELL Assigned:

Address Given:

http://www.santarosasheriff.org/

Which Myers Nurse? I found one booked & released today. His first name started with L.

So he was transferred to Santa Rosa for a court proceeding, and a few hours ago his status was "in jail". Now it's been updated to "released"? But it might mean released to another facility??? Please say yes.

Per Vinelink (what is happening?)

Offender Name: RONALD LEMYLES CUMMINGS
Offender ID:SRSO12MNI007546Date of Birth:10/29/1983Age: 28 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 06/23/2012 Reason:Own Recognizance

"Own Recognizance" Release

When a criminal suspect is arrested, booked, and granted "own recognizance" release, no bail money needs to be paid to the court, and no bond is posted. The suspect is merely released after promising, in writing, to appear in court for all upcoming proceedings. Most state criminal courts impose certain conditions on own recognizance release, prohibiting the suspect from leaving the area while proceedings are ongoing, or requiring that the suspect contact the court periodically while the case is ongoing.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/own-recognizance-release.html

And no one is up to post with, knock knock, wakeup?!!!

Bessie, that's all I can find out right now. It looks like he's out per vinelink too. His own recognizance.

Released on his own recognizance? Just like that?! If anyone can find out, I know you will, Dr Know. This is so troubling, unless it means he gave up some information. Ai yi yi!

Thud. Could it be he gave somebody up? No, he has a long sentence to serve. This can't be right. It just can't.

He was just out for a court appearance, temporarily housed and subsequently released from that facility. He has not been released from prison.

Okay Vinelink verfies that RC is in Brevard. I can't find his name on the list of inmates. Maybe tomorrow he'll be on it when they update. There's two Cummings there though, neither are a Ronald.

Offender Details
Offender Name: RONALD L CUMMINGS
Offender ID:328412Date of Birth:10/29/1983Age: 28 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:BREVARD COUNTY JAIL

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=10000&agency=5&id=328412&searchType=offender

I guess we'll have to wait for the "Enquirer" to get any information.

OMG, LMAO @ Whisperer :) :floorlaugh:
Such a wonderful group we have here! :moo:

BTW: Is HaLeigh's Missing Poster posted in Wal-Mart stores?

Florida Dept of Corrections (No Change in Status)
Corrections Offender Network - Inmate Population Information List
(This information was current as of 7/1/2012)

CUMMINGS, RONALD L V36497 WHITE MALE 08/10/2024 OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER

It's now day 11 that RC has been out galavanting around FL. It's like a vacation. No updates from Vinelink...Tomorrow's the 4th of July...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997
Back