NY Upstate NY Cold Cases

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

zinger672

Reaction score
I'm a journalist for WNYT NewsChannel 13 in Albany, NY and we've just begun a series of reports on cold cases. I'd love to be able to post the stories here in case any of the websleuths out there can figure out something others have overlooked. We've also partnered with the Cold Case Center at St. Rose College. Here's a link to last night's report on the 1988 murder of Pam Devizzio of Saratoga Springs. #ColdCase13 002: Pam Devizzio

Thanks!

I'm a journalist for WNYT NewsChannel 13 in Albany, NY and we've just begun a series of reports on cold cases. I'd love to be able to post the stories here in case any of the websleuths out there can figure out something others have overlooked. We've also partnered with the Cold Case Center at St. Rose College. Here's a link to last night's report on the 1988 murder of Pam Devizzio of Saratoga Springs. #ColdCase13 002: Pam Devizzio

Thanks!
Welcome to Ws zinger672, looking forward to learning about some of the cold cases that need to be "warmed up"!
Ws thread..
NY - Pamela Ann Devizzio, 28, Saratoga Springs, bludgeoned to death, 6 July 1988

NY - NY - Sheila Shephard, 22, Saratoga Springs, stabbed in bed,23 Nov 1980

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member