IL - Sonya Massey Shot To Death In Her Own Home by Sangamon County Deputy After Calling to Report a Prowler, Springfield 6 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's called "the blue wall of silence" for a reason
tbh i question everything that happened here.
So do I. I read where the officer was a problem at multiple other law enforcement agencies. I question how someone who was such a problem and obviously so short tempered was able to secure another job at as a police officer. It seems like instead of actually doing something about his obvious inability to do his job, they just passed him around and let him be someone elses problem. This should have NEVER have happened.. I hope he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

So do I. I read where the officer was a problem at multiple other law enforcement agencies. I question how someone who was such a problem and obviously so short tempered was able to secure another job at as a police officer. It seems like instead of actually doing something about his obvious inability to do his job, they just passed him around and let him be someone elses problem. This should have NEVER have happened.. I hope he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
For REAL. How in the world was this guy still an officer?!

This poor woman. I feel so awful for her family. May justice be served.

Once the camera has been activated, that previous 30 seconds and the footage after is automatically uploading to a server somewhere and being maintained for at least 90 days. This ensures the LEO is not able to view a playback of their own footage nor are they able to alter or delete it.
As a side note, police body cameras have the same feature in reverse. An officer in Delaware facing a variety of serious charges turned his camera off prior to beating a detained person.

Little did he know that the camera continues to record for a period of time after being turned off- and as you mentioned, likely uploads it into a secure cloud somewhere.

And, more camera trivia- As some individuals in Mississippi learned while attempting to cover for a murder suspect, footage deleted from some security cameras is not truly deleted. Rather, it can be recovered for a period of time. Similar to how the company IT guy / girl can readily retrieve "deleted" material from a computer.

Last edited:
Because, as my friend who is former LE put it, "being a sociopath is viewed as a good quality when it comes to policing". MOO. or, rather, HIS opinion

<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>
Also, LE officers DO go through extensive psychological testing prior to being hired. Those that don’t pass, don’t make it.
You think? How do you know what the various police and sheriff's departments all over the country and if you think they all do extensive psychological testing then why are there so many cases of LE murdering innocent people and dogs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back