US - 3 nursing home workers - Jade Williams 21, Aubrey Granata 21, McKenzie Bolfa 20 - accused of taking innapropriate images of patients - 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It still is quick and easy to get, when I worked in the single parents program at job corps, the cna program was what most of the Mom's were enrolled in and I don't think any of them wanted to be CNA's or had any idea what they were getting into. It's a job that will burn you out really fast though especially in a nursing home.
It's also certification that allows one to gain additional certifications relatively quickly, thereby improving ones job and standard of living. moo

these sickos probably have a lot of behaviour in their past that was not discovered or punished
- abuse of vulnerable people and animals, arsonists - future murderers IMO
throw the book at them

In the '90's we did intensive case management to get people off of "generational" welfare. Welfare to Work program. I was doing this project at the time, and CNA was the quickest, easiest, fastest job to get for many of our people.

I am sure that I will probably burn in Hell for that, or worse yet, have one of those folks as my CNA. We didn't really ask them if they wanted to be a CNA.
Don't say that. You were trying to help people. Probably most of the people you found this kind of work for were too.

All three were long term care aides. That's not a certification I'm familiar with, my state doesn't have that but must be similar to a cna.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240707_070056_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240707_070056_Samsung Internet.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240707_070159_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240707_070159_Samsung Internet.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240707_070329_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240707_070329_Samsung Internet.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 13
Cops look at all three of the suspects’ phones and found more disturbing videos. Several showed patients going to the bathroom, including one that showed close-up of a resident’s genitals and another where a woman’s breast is exposed, the affidavit said. One allegedly depicts Williams pulling down the patient’s pants, exposing her diaper. Detectives also uncovered a photo of Bolfa laying on bed next to a dead patient with her mouth open wide, mimicking the woman’s facial expression, according to the affidavit.

“It’s probably one of the saddest things,” Sweger told KFOR. “We take service to everybody very responsibly, but especially for those who don’t have a voice for themselves.”
Video shows nursing home workers mocking dead patients and torturing their private parts: Cops

Records show Williams remains behind bars awaiting bond.
Three nursing home workers arrested for elderly abuse

I assume that means the other two fine upstanding caregivers have already bonded out. Horrible women

<modsnip - quoted post was off topic>
If it was a former EMPLOYER that alerted LE, did one of all of these employees work somewhere else prior and exhibit suspicious/bad behaviour? And that former employer found out they were working at a similar facility and reported them?
Or did this employer work at this facility and didn't report it until they left that job? I have questions...

Edit: nevermind, original article says employEE not employER. big difference imo

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was a former EMPLOYER that alerted LE, did one of all of these employees work somewhere else prior and exhibit suspicious/bad behaviour? And that former employer found out they were working at a similar facility and reported them?
Or did this employer work at this facility and didn't report it until they left that job? I have questions...

Edit: nevermind, original article says employEE not employER. big difference imo
@LeahBee. :) Thx for your post.
In reading the MSM linked, I initially misread it too (as employER) and only caught employEE when reading a second time.

Regardless, whatever the former employee's circumstances, I'm glad contact was made to LE and that LE's investigation led to arrests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back