US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, but from the various maps & reports, I have put a red dot on the location map from the USA Today article to indicate where (I think) the shooter was on the roof of the building (labeled "Manufacturing company" on USA Today's graphic). MOO.

(Note: I have added the red dot to this map. The rest of the image is from the linked USA Today article.)
View attachment 517653

Thanks for the dot!

But what could they have done? Shot and possibly killed him before he raised a weapon? I don't think there was time to shut down the event...
I think the lapse might of been: Why was there not a Secret Service Agent or local police officer on every roof top with in rifle range?

I vaguely remember reading that Secret Service Agents intercepted a man in a wood line with in rifle range of where Obama was speaking. The man was unarmed and a search did not reveal a concealed weapon in the bushes.

Obama was not scheduled to speak for another hour or more. But...the man's explanation for what he was doing in the wood line was evidently less than fully convincing.

The important thing, however, was that the Secret Service agent in charge had anticipated a possible threat from the wood line. So he, or she, had agents back there- just in case. Sure enough, they found somebody of concern.

Last edited:
Police are currently on the scene of the 100 block of Lawrence Avenue in Butler. It appears they are searching a van that has been sitting here for hours with out of state plates. Bomb squad is on their way
@WTAE

Looking from Lawrence Ave towards the building where shooter fired. Not sure how old the view is though.

I think the lapse might of been: Why was there not a Secret Service Agent or local police officer on every roof top with in rifle range?

I vaguely remember reading that Secret Service Agents intercepted a man in a wood line with in rifle range of where Obama was speaking. The man was unarmed and a search did not reveal a concealed weapon in the bushes.

Obama was not scheduled to speak for another hour or more. But...the man's explanation for what he was doing in the wood line was evidently less than fully convincing.

The important thing, however, was that the Secret Service agent in charge had anticipated a possible threat from the wood line. So he, or she, had agents back there- just in case. Sure enough, they found somebody of concern.
Your first question was what I have been asking all night. Every rooftop around should have had LE/SS on it. That building is way too close! I could not believe it when I saw the diagram/satellite map. I am sure the SS and LE will be asked some hard questions in coming days.

Please help me here.
And why is it we "care" about motives? For when a person has murder in their heart, what may be done beforehand to stop them?
1. because we might learn something
2. because he might be part of a movement
3. because he might have been a terrorist with some
outside support
4. because there might have been (or are) plans for more mayhem
need I go on?

Presser notes:

FBI has deployed agents, evidence response team, bomb techs, and additional resources.

Need the public's help. Anyone on scene who saw anything is urged to report it to the FBI.

Calling it an assassination attempt.

Not prepared to identify shooter, but close to making that available (thanks NY Post).

No identified motive at this stage, but they're working on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back