US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This event should be another reminder that we all are suspectible to being a victim of violence. For someone as protected as the former President this is beyond comprehensible.
I wonder if it's found the shooter used an assault rifle, will that change anyone's opinion on a person's right to bear these type of weapons?
I hope this event reminds politicians on both sides of the aisle to be mindful of their words and actions. I hope they can be the role models our country needs in abstaining from hateful language, personal attacks, and a general lack of care and concern for others.
Sending wishes for comfort, healing and strength to those affected.

KPVM TV News 25

BREAKING: Thomas Matthew Crooks ID'd as the suspect who shot at Donald Trump at his PA rally.

Crooks was 20-years-old from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania which was about 40 miles south of the Butler rally.
An AR-15 was reportedly recovered at the scene.

Crooks was apparently shot in the head after he tried taking out the former president.

FBI has the lead on the assassination attempt, Pennsylvania State police will handle the homicide and other victims.

Complications led to identifying the shooter (previous reporting indicated he had no ID on him).

Gunman-Identified-as-20-Year-Old-Thomas-Matthew-Crooks-in-Trump-Rally-Shooting-in-Butler.png

KPVM TV News 25

BREAKING: Thomas Matthew Crooks ID'd as the suspect who shot at Donald Trump at his PA rally.

Crooks was 20-years-old from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania which was about 40 miles south of the Butler rally.

Crooks was apparently shot in the head after he tried taking out the former president.

The second and third photos almost look like they could have been taken the same day (at least, the shirt color appears the same).

There's a clearer photo of the gunman's body here. Witnesses said he was wearing camouflage pants, but they look like shorts to me. I thought he had dressed himself to blend in with LE, but that no longer appears to be the case. There are other photos elsewhere that are far more graphic, but I won't post them here. He's gotta be in his mid 20s at most.

Of course the DM has the most photos. When I read this the first time there was video of residents on a balcony talking to the shooter right before he started shooting. It’s missing now. Have you seen it anywhere else?

Of course the DM has the most photos. When I read this the first time there was video of residents on a balcony talking to the shooter right before he started shooting. It’s missing now. Have you seen it anywhere else?
I’ve only seen video of people nearby yelling about a gun, and him being on the roof. I haven’t seen anything regarding communication between other people and the shooter though.

ETA: This is one I just came across and it might be the one you’re referring to. You can see the gunman as he opens fire here.

IMG_8672.jpeg

Last edited:
I do not understand how SS didn’t have nearby buildings covered. I’ve been at major rallies in Pittsburgh and have seen government agents on roofs. The major routes typically have bridges and roadways protected and closed down for presidential motorcades. How did this happen?

I’ve only seen video of people nearby yelling about a gun, and him being on the roof. I haven’t seen anything regarding communication between other people and the shooter though.

ETA: This is one I just came across and it might be the one you’re referring to. You can see the gunman as he opens fire here.

View attachment 517668

National Math & Science Initiative Star Awards ($500) — Thomas Crooks,

KPVM TV News 25

Anyone have any idea what the image means, or where it's from, on the back of the shooter's t-shirt? And what is over the eagle's head?

1720930807829.png

Last edited:
‘Possible’ assassination? As opposed to what? A shot to the head isn’t just to scare people.
The goal might have been to kill or it might have been to harm or it might have been to frighten. If the shooter was actually good, but missed on purpose that is different than he was just a lousy shot and missed. Or maybe he wanted to kill the guy who is deceased now, and the other shots were cover.

The goal might have been to kill or it might have been to harm or it might have been to frighten. If the shooter was actually good, but missed on purpose that is different than he was just a lousy shot and missed. Or maybe he wanted to kill the guy who is deceased now, and the other shots were cover.
That’s movie type stuff. The FBI said it was an attempted assassination.

This might not come off the right way, and if I offend that is not my intent.

I am so glad it was not a person of color. Had it been a POC....it could very well incite too much violence in our cities. It is still going to happen, but it won't be as bad as it would be if it had been a POC.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back