US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Secret Service didn't show for the press conference.

Imo, the FBI & PA LE speaking there made it clear that Secret Service takes/took the lead on all security preparations. And that the building where the shooter was on the roof was not considered a part of the security perimeter.

Omg. Seriously. Disband the Secret Service at this point.

Even I, as a civilian, would have done a better job with creating a security perimeter for this rally.

Imo.

Anyone have any idea what the image means, or where it's from, on the back of the shooter's t-shirt? And what is over the eagle's head?

View attachment 517670
I figured out the answer to my question on what is on the back of the shooter's t-shirt. It's the logo from Demolition Ranch.

Demolition Ranch is a youtube channel dedicated to making you smile with guns.

Demo Ranch FB page header pic taken from their FB:

1720931574094.png

From their youtube channel:

1720931657494.png

Last edited:
s
Secret Service didn't show for the press conference.

Imo, the FBI & PA LE speaking there made it clear that Secret Service takes/took the lead on all security preparations. And that the building where the shooter was on the roof was not considered a part of the security perimeter.

Omg. Seriously. Disband the Secret Service at this point.

Even I, as a civilian, would have done a better job with creating a security perimeter for this rally.

Imo.
Yep. Pretty easy. If a gun could hit Trump from a certain distance, it should have been within the perimeter, IMHO.

No, but from the various maps & reports, I have put a red dot on the location map from the USA Today article to indicate where (I think) the shooter was on the roof of the building (labeled "Manufacturing company" on USA Today's graphic). MOO.

(Note: I have added the red dot to this map. The rest of the image is from the linked USA Today article.)
View attachment 517653

There is a photo here that is closer up of the shooter’s position.

s

Yep. Pretty easy. If a gun could hit Trump from a certain distance, it should have been within the perimeter, IMHO.
But it wasnt within. Unless I have misunderstood

But it wasnt within. Unless I have misunderstood

Correct. LE confirmed in the presser that the building where the shooter was was not within the security perimeter. It was outside of the perimeter. Secret Service determines the perimeter.

What I think both @stg and I are saying is that, looking at a map, the building *absolutely* should have been deemed within the perimeter and locked down accordingly prior to the event. It's appalling that it wasn't. MOO.

Last edited:
Back in the saddle here for a minute because I so appreciate something that Van Jones just said on CNN.

He used to work for the Obama administration, but he was saying with apparent sincerity how ecstatic he is that Trump is alive. He said Trump was a quarter inch away from being killed, and he reminded us all that we can and must make our opinions known through BALLOTS, NOT BULLETS.

I so wholeheartedly agree.

How utterly tragic that a young man chose a route that engendered chaos, killed and injured regular people exercising their Constitutional right of assembly, and cost this young man his own life.

Prayers for his own family as well.

Last edited:
“They were behind the curve, because they should have had those places covered ahead of time,” Nottingham said.

“Whenever I’ve been with them, every single high ground is taken by them or the local SWAT police,” Cavanaugh said. “There’s nobody allowed walking on rooftops. They command the high ground.”

He said a high-powered rifle like an AR-15 can hit targets 200 yards away. Trump was about 148 yards from the rooftop where the shooter was found dead, NBC News found, based on an analysis of Google Earth images.

“That doesn’t mean that someone can’t sneakily make their way to one of those positions afterward, especially if it was someone who had done some preplanning,” said Snider, an adjunct lecturer at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. “There are a lot of places in that area to hide, and you can’t monitor every possible position.”

“Someone who is that driven to do something like this will find a way to try and get the job done,” she added.

“I believe that the resources were not there that they would have adequately needed to do their jobs,” said Caltabiano. “When you’re a former president, you don’t get as many resources as a current president.”

“Do I think the Secret Service will change,” Caltabiano asked. “Absolutely, immediately. I think that there is going to be added resources to [former] President Trump and I think the question is why weren’t they there before.”

Last edited:

KPVM TV News 25

BREAKING: Thomas Matthew Crooks ID'd as the suspect who shot at Donald Trump at his PA rally.

Crooks was 20-years-old from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania which was about 40 miles south of the Butler rally.
An AR-15 was reportedly recovered at the scene.

Crooks was apparently shot in the head after he tried taking out the former president.

The first photo in this post (which I have deleted from my response) is not the shooter. It's a troll post from a dude that looks like the shooter on X/Twitter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back