US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BREAKING: Thomas Matthew Crooks ID'd as the alleged suspect who shot at Donald Trump at his PA rally.

Crooks was 20-years-old from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania which was about 40 miles south of the Butler rally.

An AR-15 was reportedly recovered at the scene.

Crooks was apparently shot in the head after he tried taking out the former president.

Attachments

• IMG_1896.jpeg
    IMG_1896.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1898.jpeg
    IMG_1898.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 29
The guy when they announce 'Thomas Crooks' doesn't look like the shooter to me. His guy seems bigger, different colored hair (I know, there's a thing called dye), and his lower jaw doesn't stick out (no changing that!). From your link:

View attachment 517680

Versus...

Although... the first time I watched at the time you said a woman walked on to get her diploma. Maybe it's a wonky video. Lastly, my time stamp is 10 seconds before the time you said, but they said his name 1-2 seconds earlier which is why I grabbed a SS of the guy walking on next. I wonder if I watch it again if I'll see someone else at the time they announce his name? lol
The photo of the male in the blue shirt is not the shooter. They look similar, but it's just a dude on X/Twitter that was trolling people.

I do not understand how SS didn’t have nearby buildings covered. I’ve been at major rallies in Pittsburgh and have seen government agents on roofs. The major routes typically have bridges and roadways protected and closed down for presidential motorcades. How did this happen?
John Miller on CNN was explaining that a presidential candidate gets Secret Service protection, but not on the level that an incumbent president receives.

Here in NYC I’ve twice been caught in frozen zones when a presidential motorcade is going by. The frozen zone goes on for blocks and blocks and blocks in every direction and none of us can go anywhere. Once it was just Obama and Michelle going to see a Broadway play. I was stuck on a crosstown bus and missed a doctor’s appointment.

I have been at events at which a candidate was speaking and none of that took place. Even in the 70s when I was in college, Jimmy Carter as a candidate came to speak and we went to see him without any restrictions.

So, IMO and according to John Miller’s extensive police background, the difference seems to be president vs. presidential candidate.

He did say that Trump’s position is unique, of course, as he is also a former president, but that he would currently be given the status of a candidate.

Last edited:
The guy when they announce 'Thomas Crooks' doesn't look like the shooter to me. His guy seems bigger, different colored hair (I know, there's a thing called dye), and his lower jaw doesn't stick out (no changing that!). From your link:

View attachment 517680

Versus...
View attachment 517682

Although... the first time I watched at the time you said a woman walked on to get her diploma. Maybe it's a wonky video. Lastly, my time stamp is 10 seconds before the time you said, but they said his name 1-2 seconds earlier which is why I grabbed a SS of the guy walking on next. I wonder if I watch it again if I'll see someone else at the time they announce his name? lol
I don’t think those photos are even him. I’ve seen them shared twice now and it’s not a real news organization.

His HS graduation. Go to 1 hour, 8 minutes,18 seconds.

This looks more like him and at your timestamp. However, the name they said just before was Hailey Madison someone-or-other (I didn't catch the last name as it's clearly wasn't Thomas Matthew Crooks!) I wonder why the names and people don't line up better than that? Dumb thing. lol

1720933252678.png

Yeah, it's wonky. I just watched again and the guy I posted in my post above had a different name said this time before he walked out. Very strange. No biggie. I think the shooter is the guy in this SS. Is that who you saw at the timestamp you posted, @MassGuy? As I said, their names aren't lining up with the people walking out.

This looks more like him and at your timestamp. However, the name they said just before was Hailey Madison someone-or-other (I didn't catch the last name as it's clearly wasn't Thomas Matthew Crooks!) I wonder why the names and people don't line up better than that? Dumb thing. lol

View attachment 517687

Yeah, it's wonky. I just watched again and the guy I posted in my post above had a different name said this time before he walked out. Very strange. No biggie. I think the shooter is the guy in this SS. Is that who you saw at the timestamp you posted, @MassGuy? As I said, their names aren't lining up with the people walking out.

Yeah. I think the guy I was looking at was the wrong person, and this is a closer match to those images that have been shared by those dubious news organizations.

What gives me pause is that no one reputable has picked up those images, and the NY post would have had they verified them in their story identifying him.

Hopefully we get clarity soon.

View attachment 517680

Versus...
View attachment 517682

Because that's not him, I screen capped his picture on the previous page. The graduation video had split screens, they entered the stage from two different sides.

Officials said they are also doing DNA testing, because the suspected shooter did not have ID.

"It's a matter of doing biometric confirmations," FBI Special Agent in Charge Kevin Rojek said. "So, there was no identification on the individual, for example, so we're looking at photographs right now and we're trying to run his DNA and get biometric confirmation."

I don’t think those photos are even him. I’ve seen them shared twice now and it’s not a real news organization.
I'm not following you. What's not a real news org?

I grabbed that SS from the link you posted of his graduation saying the guy doesn't look like the person they just announced. But for whatever reason, the names aren't lining up with the people walking out as I mentioned a few times above. When who I suspect the shooter was walked out, they had mentioned a gal's name. They say "Thomas Crooks" at 1:08:04, then the large guy walks out who I said doesn't look like the shooter.

Because that's not him, I screen capped his picture on the previous page. The graduation had split screen, they entered the stage from two different sides.
I see what they are doing. The said TC, then some other dude walks up to take his diploma, then they say Hailey Madison Someone and then the shooter guy walks out. Names don't match up with people! LOL

IMO we are ahead of ourselves here naming people and posting pictures.
The NY post published a name, age, and location where the shooter lived.

The only person matching that name and age, graduated from high school in that town in 2022. Right when the shooter would have graduated.

So it’s not a leap.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back