US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just popping in to say the shooter donating to a liberal PAC is NOT confirmed… the donation address is Pittsburgh, not Bethel, and there’s a 60-yr old Thomas Crooks in Pittsburgh. Right now, I’m tentative on this since it seems people are looking at the records of any Thomas Crooks in PA.MOO

Last edited:
Just popping in to say the shooter donating to a liberal PAC is NOT confirmed… the donation address is Pittsburgh, not Bethel, and there’s a 60-yr old Thomas Crooks in Pittsburgh. Right now, I’m tentative on this since it seems people are looking at the records of any Thomas Crooks in PA.MOO
Please remove this man’s personal information from your post.

I can't imagine why he wouldn't have double security! As you stated, ge is not only a candidate but a former president. There's several layers to an onion that's starting to stink. I keep an open mind, but either the Secret Service is useless and corrupt or they were acting on orders. This simply shouldn't have happened if everyone was doing their job.
Absolutely - an epic failure.

According to SS website, major Presidential candidates are eligible for SS protection w/in 120 days of the election.

However/of course, as previously discussed, President Trump having been a former president has SS protection for life, & that should have been enough to warrant a level of SS security presence that possessed the skill, knowledge, experience, and ability to execute in a manner that would have prevented the entire occurrence.

Attachments

• IMG_2078.jpeg
    IMG_2078.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 4
Wow. Running his DNA was sure quick to get a name back. I wonder how they traced him through DNA? Someone in his family would have to have their DNA submitted in the database.

He didn’t have any identification on his body, so agents had to “run his DNA and get biometric confirmation,” Kevin Rojek, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Pittsburgh field office, said at a press conference Saturday night before Crooks was named.

It's confirmed in my mind. You're looking at the wrong Thomas Crooks. This is the shooter:

1720943777009.png

He's the one on the bottom at this link:

Browse Individual contributions - FEC.gov

Clicking on his name gives you the info, then clicking on the button on the top of that page that says Open Image gets you what I SS'ed at the top of this post.

Has Melania said anything publicly yet?
I know we’ve seen reactions from Trump’s three eldest kids.

Barron had just started to emerge from being hermetically sealed by his mother, and I feel for him as he must be so terrified.

Personally I’d really like to see Melania show up, or at least release some statement about concern for her husband.

It’s really a bad look if she just decides to swan around in Mar-a-Lago.

JMO

Last edited:
It's confirmed in my mind. You're looking at the wrong Thomas Crooks. This is the shooter:

View attachment 517716

He's the one on the bottom at this link:

Browse Individual contributions - FEC.gov

Clicking on his name gives you the info, then clicking on the button on the top of that page that says Open Image gets you what I SS'ed at the top of this post.

I feel it's relevant to point out that he was 17 years old and in 11th grade when that contribution was made.

Has Melania said anything publicly yet?
I know we’ve seen reactions from Trump’s three eldest kids.

Barron had just started to emerge from being hermetically sealed by his mother, and I feel for him as he must be so terrified.

Personally I’d really like to see Melania show up, or at least release some statement about concern for her husband.

It’s really a bad look if she just decides ro swan around in Mar-a-Lago.

JMO
If someone just attempted to kill her husband I highly doubt she's going to hop on anything to get a statement. Safety is probably a concern for the entire family which should be the most important thing. MOO

Mr. Crooks appears to have graduated in 2022 from Bethel Park High School, which has about 1,400 students, and received a $500 “star award” that year from the National Math and Science Initiative, according to The Tribune-Review in western Pennsylvania.

When did it all take a turn?

I can't imagine why he wouldn't have double security! As you stated, ge is not only a candidate but a former president. There's several layers to an onion that's starting to stink. I keep an open mind, but either the Secret Service is useless and corrupt or they were acting on orders. This simply shouldn't have happened if everyone was doing their job.

Reportedly, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has repeatedly denied both Donald Trump and Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Secret Service protection for various reasons.

Kennedy was told it was too early and/or protection not warranted until the National Convention, and while Trump already has some Secret Service protection as the former US President, last year, pending Trumps felony charges (now convictions), Bennie Thompson, the ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, introduced the Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable (DISGRACED) Former Protectees Act (HR 8081), to sever or limit Trump's protection services. However, under the Act, I think Trump has to be sentenced first to deny him Secret Service protection (sentencing scheduled for Sept 18, 2024). MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back