US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I snipped & bolded part of your post.

I think that's what the most stunning piece of this is -- almost anyone would have said that the Secret Service should have ensured that roof/building was secure. Anybody who has ever watched a movie or tv show that depicted the Secret Service or even anything with bodyguards would have easily known that.

The level of incompetence is shocking.

The shooter was literally in the best shooting position possible. Really is shocking for sure.

It seems crazy that there is actual photos and videos of him before the shooting taken by rally goers, yet the secret service didn't spot him? How did THAT happen. JMO.
Incompetence.

Or conspiracy if you're of that mindset - and many people are!

This story from CNN doesn't make the SS look like the elite force it's supposed to be.

Witness saw gunman moving "from roof to roof" before shooting​

From CNN’s Paradise Afshar
A witness claims he told officers that he saw a gunman moving “from roof to roof,” moments before an assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday.

Ben Macer was along a fence line when he saw “the guy move from roof to roof. (I) told an officer (the alleged shooter) was on the roof,” according to CNN affiliate KDKA.

It was rank incompetence. 130 yards with an AR - I was doing better than that at 200 yards with a .44 revolver the other week!

Looking at PA gun laws, no waiting period and no ban on ARs, so easy peasy-- guess he didn't get enough practice. However, I think TC may have been in violation of carrying/transporting the gun to the rally since he was not yet age 21. Which begs the question, I wonder how he got to the rally? Bethel Park to Butler is about 45 miles...

1720951008524.png

Looking at PA gun laws, no waiting period and no ban on ARs, so easy peasy-- guess he didn't get enough practice. However, I think TC may have been in violation of carrying/transporting the gun to the rally since he was not yet age 21. Which begs the question, I wonder how he got to the rally? Bethel Park to Butler is about 45 miles...

View attachment 517726

Drove there, one would presume?

His father, Matthew Crooks, 53, told CNN he was trying to figure out 'what the hell is going on' but would 'wait until I talk to law enforcement' before speaking.

State voter records show Crooks was a registered Republican. According to US media, when he was aged 17 he donated $15 to the liberal ActBlue political action committee on January 20, 2021 - Biden's Inauguration Day.

Crooks was a registered Republican, the Associated Press reported. The election in November would have been the first time he had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

But in 2021, Crooks, then 17, made a $15 donation to a political action committee that raises funds for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, the news agency reported, according to a Federal Election Commission filing

Last edited:
Biometrics are things such as face recognition

And Pennsylvania uses facial recognition in evaluating its drivers licenses.
Probably not too hard to tap into that - via the Pennsylvania State Police, who have access and use the system - and quickly get an ID on this guy.

To mitigate the risk of fraud, including identity theft, PennDOT utilizes state-of-the-art facial recognition technology to validate the individual's photograph does not match another photograph in PennDOT's database under a different name(s).

Facial recognition is utilized by PennDOT and the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP). PennDOT utilizes it to mitigate the risk of license fraud/identity theft. PSP utilizes facial recognition for criminal investigative purposes.

PennDOT Driver and Vehicle Services

Perhaps they did, but didn't see a weapon? The roof he was on had an incline.
Good point. But again if rally goers saw enough to then take photos and videos, surely it could be visible for secret service too? I'd imagine they would have been stationed at multiple places and therefore have different angles. JMO.

Good point. But again if rally goers saw enough to then take photos and videos, surely it could be visible for secret service too? I'd imagine they would have been stationed at multiple places and therefore have different angles. JMO.
Inconceivable that they didn't see it if people in the crowd did. The optics on their rifles could have identified one if he were on the moon!

Secret Service under scrutiny as Oversight Committee summons director

The Oversight Committee - the main investigative board of the US House of Representatives - has summoned US Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle to testify at a hearing on 22 July.
"Americans demand answers about the assassination attempt of President Trump," the panel said in a statement on social media.
At a news conference earlier, FBI special agent Kevin Rojek said “it is surprising” that the gunman was able to open fire on the stage before the Secret Service killed him.
But when asked if there was a failure of security, he said they were "not gonna make that assessment" with an active investigation.
The Secret Service was not at the news conference.

When a president or former president has come to our city in the past, members of Secret Service have stationed themselves on each of the rooftops.

Honestly I can see why some people are thinking conspiracy on this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme