US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching GMA, they are saying he appears to have acted alone. But a senatorial candidate and first row witness, Dave McCormick, said he felt shots may have come from 2 directions.
Never take people's assessments on where bullets are coming from as being correct. The acoustics are such that you cannot tell. It sounds different to people in different positions.

Some supporters burst into tears, others were angry at the Secret Service

British journalist Tom Newton Dunn - who was at Saturday's rally - has just spoken to our colleagues on the BBC News Channel.

He describes supporters "in carnival mode" before the event started, adding that Trump was over an hour late but that they "didn't mind that at all".

Trump was "just getting into the meat on illegal immigration" when the shots were fired, he says.

Newton Dunn says a lot of people weren't aware what was happening - it was only as shouts to get down rang out that it started to sink in.

"Some people burst into tears [...] one lady next to me was crouching on the ground saying 'Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus, they got him'...

"Others reacted in anger [...] some blaming people for it, blaming the Democrats for it, blaming Biden, blaming CNN [...] and they were angry at the Secret Service."
Newton Dunn adds there was a digital billboard outside the event - within an hour of the shooting, it said: "Democrats attempted assassination, President Trump" and "Praying for President Trump".

Image of digital billboard at link…

"Some people burst into tears [...] one lady next to me was crouching on the ground saying 'Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus, they got him'...

"Others reacted in anger [...] some blaming people for it, blaming the Democrats for it, blaming Biden, blaming CNN [...] and they were angry at the Secret Service."
Newton Dunn adds there was a digital billboard outside the event - within an hour of the shooting, it said: "Democrats attempted assassination, President Trump" and "Praying for President Trump".

Image of digital billboard at link…
There are some very, very worrying people on the loose, quite frankly!

That's what is almost always wondered at first when there is a mass shooting, and it very rarely is actually true.

jmo
And I'm sure that the SS radio messages were that the shooter was down very quickly after the shots. Which should have been the case given that the counter sniper behind Trump appeared to be literally watching the guy!

This makes sense to me. I work with glass and that was exactly what I was thinking the wound looked like, glass or like glass ( like fired ceramic).
Even if the wound was caused by flying glass shards he was still shot at !! I have very little interest in American politics although I'm aware their policies filter through a lot of the western world , I'm looking at this and thinking Biden is at the moment looking like a vulnerable, unwell man and while not looking at the conspiracy I'm a logical thinker but I wonder was it a staunch Democrat obviously mentally unstable looking to take out Joe's competition to give him a better chance of winning the presidency idk probably should lay off the netflix

And I'm sure that the SS radio messages were that the shooter was down very quickly after the shots. Which should have been the case given that the counter sniper behind Trump appeared to be literally watching the guy!
Yes, it appears that he was shot dead by SS snipers only a couple of seconds after he opened fire.

Last edited:
Drove there, one would presume?

OK, I'd make one pathetic assassin -- given I'd never get past the logistics of how, when, or what time to arrive; which vehicle to drive, and where to park... Should I leave the gas tank 1/4, 1/2, or full... and what if it rains? I hate leaving my vehicle parked on the street when it rains! And If my folks are going to give my vehicle to my little sister, I'd rather blow it up! So maybe I should sell it first...but then I'd have to take public transit to the shooting... Nope. No shooting today... There's a bakery in the Strip District I want to try-- while I still own a car. ;)

Even if the wound was caused by flying glass shards he was still shot at !! I have very little interest in American politics although I'm aware their policies filter through a lot of the western world , I'm looking at this and thinking Biden is at the moment looking like a vulnerable, unwell man and while not looking at the conspiracy I'm a logical thinker but I wonder was it a staunch Democrat obviously mentally unstable looking to take out Joe's competition to give him a better chance of winning the presidency idk probably should lay off the netflix
At 20 years old you aren't staunch anything. His life was just beginning. (IMO)

As posted further back on this thread, and elsewhere, the shooter was a registered Republican.

It doesn't make much sense to me either, but thems the facts.

OK, I'd make one pathetic assassin -- given I'd never get past the logistics of how, when, or what time to arrive; which vehicle to drive, and where to park... Should I leave the gas tank 1/4, 1/2, or full... and what if it rains? I hate leaving my vehicle parked on the street when it rains! And If my folks are going to give my vehicle to my little sister, I'd rather blow it up! So maybe I should sell it first...but then I'd have to take public transit to the shooting... Nope. No shooting today... There's a bakery in the Strip District I want to try-- while I still own a car. ;)
I don't get how he got from his car to the roof with the gun and nobody noticed? Maybe he planted the gun nearby ahead of time, but I cringe thinking something like that wasn't noticed by security checks. The redhead witness said the shooter was carrying the gun as he scaled the building.

And how did he scale the building? Did he practice???

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member