US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not buying this at all. The police snipers on the roof wore all black with police in white across their uniforms. There are pictures of them all over this thread. Also, local upper-level police are often trained by the FBI. I know those in my city have FBI training and many have military training. I suspect their "snipers" were well trained and would not have dressed like this.
Why are they lying?

I actually thought this made her message sound more authentic.
Melania is Slovenian by birth and English could well be her fourth or fifth language.
I don’t think it sounds like AI at all but like a highly eloquent person who is writing in her non-native language without editors picking her words apart.
I found it charming that Melania’s words could well be her very own with little (if any) correction for minor grammatical issues.
It sounds like these were her own heartfelt words.

Just imho
Sorry, I should clarify: I do not think it’s a bad thing that it’s not perfectly polished; I encourage clients to write using their own voice because it’s more honest and approachable. I didn’t notice any glaring errors — only some offbeat syntax, which isn’t necessarily wrong.

Anyway, I merely meant to make an observation; I didn’t intend to steer this so off topic.

"I'll show you!" Of course he failed at that too.
I'm curious about any schooling after high school. He was apparently bright, having received an award for math and being involved with the school computer lab. Did he attend college? In person or remote?

Since we're not hearing much about it, I'm assuming he was not attending college. And, we are not hearing about employment either.

How was he spending his time? Idle hands are the devil's workshop. Was he doing anything productive? Not having a purpose can put your mind dwelling on things that aren't healthy - like showing your high school rifle team you can make a shot more impressive than any of their shots.

I'm thinking this is a case of a young man who wasn't building his life so he decided to destroy it and everything around him (including, potentially, national peace*).

jmopinion, worth what you paid for it

*Don't let him succeed.

Last edited:

The presidential nominee usually is scheduled to appear toward the end of the National Convention, so President Trump would have likely arrived at the Convention on Thursday, or maybe on Wednesday if he wanted to be the one to introduce and announce his VP pick. But now it sounds like he will arrive at the Convention tomorrow. I think it is probably important to him (and for the attendees) that he assure them that he is okay by his presence as the convention begins.

Did the live Secret Service presser start when it was partway through? They were in the middle of answering questions when it came on for me.

Did they talk about yesterday? It seems like most questions are addressing the upcoming convention in WI.

The Washington Post, citing an interview Butler County Sheriff Michael T. Slupe, reports that “Just before the gunman opened fire, he faced a municipal police officer who wasn’t able to neutralize him.”
Insane !!!! First off, local LE is responsible for the outlying perimeter. He should of had snipers on at least one of the buildings in this complex and officers on the ground.

He sent one, yes just ONE officer not equiped to handle a reported gunman.

I've hosted and attended many small gatherings for members of Congress. SS always meets with the team (host/local LE/fire Marshal/ EMS) days ahead, sweeps the area and strictly contains the venue. Local LE secure the roadways, entrances and the outer grounds.

My question.... Is this the same protection provided to foreign dignitaries, the current president, his spouse and all his children, vice president and others cover by law?

The law does not delineate different levels of protection. Ultimately, moo, the secret service is 100% responsible. Now that's not to say that they can't and don't include other agencies, but ultimately the law mandates the secret service is responsible.

If they don't have enough people, or the right people, or can't get the local LE to cooperate/or lack staff, it's up to SS to protect with or without additional resources.

The secret service falls under Homeland Security. I haven't heard one word from the SS lacking additional resources nor have I heard this from Homeland Security.

Waiting on answers.....

ETA to add link..

Moo ....

Last edited:
I'm not being reassured by the answers they are giving. Allowing guns in the soft perimeter?
I can barely hear some of it. So frustrating.

I personally do not think the shooting was essentially politically motivated. The shooter wanted notoriety even though he knew it would most likely cost him his life. It sounds like he didn’t really have friends growing up. JMHO

I'm not buying this at all. The police snipers on the roof wore all black with police in white across their uniforms. There are pictures of them all over this thread. Also, local upper-level police are often trained by the FBI. I know those in my city have FBI training and many have military training. I suspect their "snipers" were well trained and would not have dressed like this.
Why are they lying?

????????????? I never said anything about anyone lying.

This is getting very confusing, you are responding to a post that is responding to another post, not a news article or anything factual and someone asked about the "I'm not buying this at all" as if it means someone is lying. It was just someone's opinion that a possibility is that the shooter was mistaken for another LE sniper. You have to work your way back to the original post to respond to that idea.

So, the Secret Service presser seems to be over and I would really like to see the beginning if anyone comes across a link to the entire presser. TIA.

As far as the questions I heard, they mostly addressed security plans for the upcoming RNC. All LE there toed the same line: 18 months of planning, highest security level available, no changes to existing security plans in place (which are confidential).

So, the Secret Service presser seems to be over and I would really like to see the beginning if anyone comes across a link to the entire presser. TIA.

As far as the questions I heard, they mostly addressed security plans for the upcoming RNC. All LE there toed the same line: 18 months of planning, highest security level available, no changes to existing security plans in place (which are confidential).
The beginning, on my channel at least, was unintelligible. The cameras and microphones were awful.

The head of the SS abruptly refused to answer any questions about this attempted assassination.
I personally am not thinking very highly of her at the moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back