US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't help thinking this is why Corey Comperatore died and the other two males were critically injured.
Crooks knew the jig was up and he went into motion.

Another thing I'm questioning - why didn't the two snipers on the roof near the platform, get a radio communication to take him out in the time between when he was initally seen and when he began to fire? The cop who climbed up there knew about it, why didn't the two snipers? Do I not have these details right, if so - someone please correct me.
You bring up something I've been wondering about. Did the sniper need permission or a go signal in order to shoot? Anyone know how this works exactly?

There were "reports" saying as much posted here last night, but they were from Twitter, unsubstantiated, and have since been deleted. I.E. they weren't reports, as much as they were just people on Twitter speculating.
Oh, okay thanks. I wasn't on here last night but thought I read the replies this morning. Must have needed more coffee.

If it did we would have been able to see damage. The teleprompters don't show damage nor any sort of so called screen. Also if you recall the SS agents that were behind him and those in the front ran to him, if there was a screen how would that happen? I don't think there is confusion at all. MOO
It's was a bullet,Trump said that it pierced his upper right ear.

I agree, President Trump continues to be at risk as the campaigning continues. I can't imagine how hard it will be for him to stand at the podium at upcoming rallies and not be overcome by post traumatic stress. Keeping him in my prayers during this very dangerous time.
I think even for President Biden too. The same agency that protects Trump is protecting him. I do worry for copy cat type things to happen. Maybe not a shooting, but who knows what else people who will think up.. bombs or even just causing riots or chaos around these events and people can get injured. While most of us are horrified at this tragedy, there are those out there that see this and might want to try whatever they have been thinking about.

They said in the article that he was mistaken for their own security sniper.
An Associated Press analysis of more than a dozen videos and photos taken at the Trump rally, as well as satellite imagery of the site, shows the shooter was able to get astonishingly close to the stage where the former president was speaking. A video posted to social media and geolocated by the AP shows Crooks’ body lying motionless on the roof of a manufacturing plant just north of the Butler Farm Show grounds, where Trump’s rally was held. A different image shows Crooks wearing a gray T-shirt with a black American flag on the right arm, and a bloody wound to his head.

The roof was fewer than 150 meters (164 yards) from where Trump was speaking, a distance from which a decent marksman could reasonably hit a human-sized target. For reference, 150 meters is a distance at which U.S. Army recruits must hit a human-sized silhouette to qualify with the M16 assault rifle in basic training. The AR-style rifle, like that of the gunman at the Trump rally, is the semiautomatic civilian version of the military M16.

I just don't get how someone in shorts was mistaken for a team member? Has anyone seen any other SS, Local LE, Security Staff at this event in shorts? Regardless, it's a MAJOR fail.

I agree, President Trump continues to be at risk as the campaigning continues. I can't imagine how hard it will be for him to stand at the podium at upcoming rallies and not be overcome by post traumatic stress. Keeping him in my prayers during this very dangerous time.

It was also clear imo how traumatized people at the rally are.

Another thing I'm questioning - why didn't the two snipers on the roof near the platform, get a radio communication to take him out in the time between when he was initally seen and when he began to fire?
I have been wondering that all day. You can clearly see him line up his shot, lean back for a brief moment, then fire after the shooter fired first.

An Associated Press analysis of more than a dozen videos and photos taken at the Trump rally, as well as satellite imagery of the site, shows the shooter was able to get astonishingly close to the stage where the former president was speaking. A video posted to social media and geolocated by the AP shows Crooks’ body lying motionless on the roof of a manufacturing plant just north of the Butler Farm Show grounds, where Trump’s rally was held. A different image shows Crooks wearing a gray T-shirt with a black American flag on the right arm, and a bloody wound to his head.

The roof was fewer than 150 meters (164 yards) from where Trump was speaking, a distance from which a decent marksman could reasonably hit a human-sized target. For reference, 150 meters is a distance at which U.S. Army recruits must hit a human-sized silhouette to qualify with the M16 assault rifle in basic training. The AR-style rifle, like that of the gunman at the Trump rally, is the semiautomatic civilian version of the military M16.

I just don't get how someone in shorts was mistaken for a team member? Has anyone seen any other SS, Local LE, Security Staff at this event in shorts? Regardless, it's a MAJOR fail.

Oh wow, 164 yards, less distance than initial reports.

I truly think that if that cop didnt climb up there, causing him to hurry, this situation would've been much more serious
In this instance it worked in Trumps favor. I'm reminded of Gavrilo Princip who failed in his attempt but chance outside of a delicatessen hours later... a wrong turn, a stalled engine and... he succeeded. A twitch of the head, a whisk of wind.... Mr. Trump for whatever reason cheated the assassin.

What's crazy is that this guy had no reasonable expectation of actually being able to pull this off. First, he had to walk from his car with a very conspicuous gun in his hand. Then he had to cross a wide open area with this gun in his hand. Then he had to climb a ladder and access a roof, one which would reasonably be covered by SS marksmen. Then he had to position himself in a way that gave himself a view of trump, all while people watched.

Somehow no one outside a lone police officer reacted fast enough, and even then he either wasn't able, or wasn't willing to engage.

Basically, every single thing had to have gone right, and it did. Of course, for all of that to happen, there had to be staggering failures along the way. It's just insane.

Did Crooks live with his parents? Asking for two reasons. First he could have more easily grabbed his dad’s rifle that way. Second, was the explosive found at their shared home?

Yes, TC lived on Milford Dr with his parents where the ATF evacuated the neighborhood in the middle of the night while executing a search warrant on the residence, and swept the neighborhood for bombs and/or explosive devices after devices were found inside the shooters vehicle.

Several residents told reporters they had no understanding of the evacuation order and gathered at the local police station seeking answers where they learned the feds were sweeping for bombs, and should stay away from their homes until noon on Sunday.

What's crazy is that this guy had no reasonable expectation of actually being able to pull this off. First, he had to walk from his car with a very conspicuous gun in his hand. Then he had to cross a wide open area with this gun in his hand. Then he had to climb a ladder and access a roof, one which would reasonably be covered by SS marksmen. Then he had to position himself in a way that gave himself a view of trump, all while people watched.

Somehow no one outside a lone police officer reacted fast enough, and even then he either wasn't able, or wasn't willing to engage.

Basically, every single thing had to have gone right, and it did. Of course, for all of that to happen, there had to be staggering failures along the way. It's just insane.
he is wearing glasses in every picture of him, so I am guessing that he did not have superman distance vision and wearing glasses with another lens (the sight?) can cause distortion IMO. I am also curious if he had been practicing at a range or gun club.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back