US Virgin Is - Sarm Joan Lillian Heslop, 41, British, aboard vessel Siren Song, St. John, 7 Mar 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
What do you think this has to do with her disappearance, would her falling in cause it?

Thanks!
What do you think this has to do with her disappearance, would her falling in cause it?

Generally speaking, in normal circumstances, it likely has nothing to do with it. Sometimes anchors just become dislodged from the bottom of the ocean floor due to tide and waves etc. or it could have been a bad anchoring to begin with. We have a boat and have had our anchor alarm wake us up before. It lets us know how far we’ve drifted so that we can readjust the anchor and get a better grip.

Having said that, did he have to readjust his anchor? Or is the anchor alarm just an excuse as to why he would have noticed she was fine at 2am? MOO

Is her social media known?
I wouldn't think someone would suicide during a holiday unless perhaps there were previous mental health problems moo
She looks happy on that pic but that doesn't mean anything, people only post what they want others to see moo

Is her social media known?
I wouldn't think someone would suicide during a holiday unless perhaps there were previous mental health problems moo
She looks happy on that pic but that doesn't mean anything, people only post what they want others to see moo

I can 100% promise you this is not a suicide. Expecting more information on the investigation this week.

Thanks so much!
I hope she's found safe soon although I find her disappearance very suspicious MOO

Please consider becoming a verified insider on WS as then you won't need to back up your information with MSM.

Thank you very much, we all hope she is found safely and soon. Thank you, as you can imagine things are a bit busy at the moment but I will look into that when I can.

I read the article. Other than one nasty comment in social media there's no mention in the article of he being an issue let alone "The Bane of her Existence". Are they ommitting information or is it bad journalism?? Thanks for sharing with us and welcome (despite the circumstances)

It is an odd headline, I think more likely a mis-used turn of phrase. Where did you read the nasty comment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I mean there are different ways to respond to grief and trauma but in what universe do you wake up at 2am on a boat and not see your significant other and not...do something? Oh I guess she just went for a swim in the pitch black ocean at 2am, should be fine, don't want to interrupt my beauty sleep.

Yeah I mean there are different ways to respond to grief and trauma but in what universe do you wake up at 2am on a boat and not see your significant other and not...do something? Oh I guess she just went for a swim in the pitch black ocean at 2am, should be fine, don't want to interrupt my beauty sleep.
Yeah that part doesn’t sit well with me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy