Usher's Emergency Custody Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this guy wasn't a celebrity with unlimited funds, this case would be SO different IMO

I don't understand all the hate for the mother. I would sue to regain custody too if I were in her shoes. The aunt does not seem qualified to watch 4 and 5 yr old boys. JMO

I don't understand all the hate for the mother. I would sue to regain custody too if I were in her shoes. The aunt does not seem qualified to watch 4 and 5 yr old boys. JMO

I don't understand either, I would as well.

There's alot we aren't privy to as far as why Usher has custody in the first place. Highly unusual for a mother to loose custody especially for young children.

Oh Usher, I don't believe you are being forthright and honest.

She won't get granted emergency temporary custody, this judge was just nasty to her attorney.

I can't even imagine losing a child in a water accident a year ago and almost losing another.

what kind of qualifications does she need?

lots of aunties all over the world watch their nephews on a regular basis without being specially trained as a 'nanny'

There's alot we aren't privy to as far as why Usher has custody in the first place. Highly unusual for a mother to loose custody especially for young children.

It is not unusual if the father is rich and famous. It does not mean that the mother was unfit, imo. Just means that the father had the power. JMO

Nice photo op for Usher to give out hugs. :rolleyes:

He is lucky his child is alive and should realize that.

Nice photo op for Usher to give out hugs. :rolleyes:

He is lucky his child is alive and should realize that.

maybe, just maybe he is a good, caring person who wanted to hug his ex-wife

and maybe, just maybe he does realize how lucky they all are

not all rich celebrities are jerks

he originally sought shared custody. she refused.

she wanted more money.

karma.

moo

I am disgusted and appalled that a child custody hearing is public with even cameras included. What the heck? This is totally unheard of.

It is not unusual if the father is rich and famous. It does not mean that the mother was unfit, imo. Just means that the father had the power. JMO

I'm not sure totally what's going on here. I saw a couple minutes of the mother on the stand before I turned it off (still appalled) and she seemed inauthentic to me. However, a near drowning is a huge reason to seek a change in custody.

As to the power issue, in Georgia, as with many states, it appears that the parent with less money may receive an award of attorneys fees so that both parties can litigate with equal vigor.

Apparently Mom (Tameka) has problems with alcohol and the two kids with Usher is the second set of kids she lost custody of. Somethings hinky. The other Dad's name is Glover, apparently last year they, Glover and Tameka, lost an 11 year old son in a jet ski accident in July of 2012. This happened on Glover's watch. Anyway this Tameka seems a little unstable compared to Usher and his Aunts calm, soft spoken demeanor. They seem like very humble people. I can see why they awarded him custody, the fact that he relies on family to care for his kids and not on nannies who are literally strangers speaks volumes to me. In this case I have to call foul on the fact that money was a contributing factor in Usher getting custody! I believe he got custody because he was the better parent.

Seemed like BS coming out of both sides' mouths. I'm feeling sorry for the kids. She really was a terrible witness, but the Aunt wasn't too impressive either IMO. None of my business (none of these things are) but he should hire a competent Nanny and keep the Aunt around, too. He's got the money.

Apparently Mom (Tameka) has problems with alcohol and the two kids with Usher is the second set of kids she lost custody of. Somethings hinky. The other Dad's name is Glover, apparently last year they, Glover and Tameka, lost an 11 year old son in a jet ski accident in July of 2012. This happened on Glover's watch. Anyway this Tameka seems a little unstable compared to Usher and his Aunts calm, soft spoken demeanor. They seem like very humble people. I can see why they awarded him custody, the fact that he relies on family to care for his kids and not on nannies who are literally strangers speaks volumes to me. In this case I have to call foul on the fact that money was a contributing factor in Usher getting custody! I believe he got custody because he was the better parent.

I looked hard and googled and regoogled---could not find anything about Tameka being an alcoholic. I found out that Usher slept with two of Tameka's bridesmaids however. And apparently Usher had originally offered joint custody. So he must not have been that worried bout her 'drinking' problem. JMO

Seemed like BS coming out of both sides' mouths. I'm feeling sorry for the kids. She really was a terrible witness, but the Aunt wasn't too impressive either IMO. None of my business (none of these things are) but he should hire a competent Nanny and keep the Aunt around, too. He's got the money.

[bbm]

I believe he has had and still does have nannies as well as family members but apparently one of the nannies is on sick leave and I think the other one was at the house with the aunt and the kids

I looked hard and googled and regoogled---could not find anything about Tameka being an alcoholic. I found out that Usher slept with two of Tameka's bridesmaids however. And apparently Usher had originally offered joint custody. So he must not have been that worried bout her 'drinking' problem. JMO

Your right, I know I read it somewhere today and went back to check but could not find......it might have been a misread and since I don't want to post untruths I will retract.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout
Back