USVI - Sarm Joan Lillian Heslop - Missing From Siren Song Moored Off Coast of St. John, Mar 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

“Who knows what happened on that boat?” he asked. “But from my experience of 30 years of being a cop, he is a person of significant interest, and he has some questions to answer. And until he does that, he should remain as the most likely suspect in her disappearance and possible death.”

Last edited:

A spokesman for the US Virgin Islands Police Department (VIPD) told local news website Loop News earlier this week: “There is no further development in this investigation and [it] has been referred to the Attorney General’s Office.”

I don’t get it, look at all the money and resources UK LE invested into searching for little Madeleine McCann but in this obvious case of murder… bupkis.

My cousin and her husband retired to Christiansted on the other side of the island and she’s never even heard of Sarm’s case.

If ever a case screamed “Murder!” this is it. Sarm and her parents and friends have been let down by everyone; LE, msm, the Coast Guard.

It sucks. :mad:

My cousin and her husband retired to Christiansted on the other side of the island and she’s never even heard of Sarm’s case.

If ever a case screamed “Murder!” this is it. Sarm and her parents and friends have been let down by everyone; LE, msm, the Coast Guard.

It sucks. :mad:
This case has a lot of similarities with Natalee Holloway's case in Aruba.

Thanks for the link! This is infuriating but no real surprise; many here saw “something” wrong in the way the investigation was handled. Or should I say mishandled.

And people can criticize the Daily Mail but they’ve been nearly the only msm publication that has stayed with this case.

From the link:
They said: ‘Since 2022 all involved #JusticeForSarm have been requesting the release of the CCTV footage showing Sarm and her boyfriend Ryan Bane walking back to their dinghy hours before her disappearance but requests go ignored leading all to think that the footage has been destroyed.

In March Bane was seen working out at a gym in a Michigan town near where his parents live.

He was chased out after being recognised.

MailOnline has contacted the USVI police department for comment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back