Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He def’ wants to stifle any premeditation talk. Lol
An attys has no idea what AW was thinking when he went to the home.

Yeah, of course no one knows what AW was thinking when he went to the home, but AW. But it's the attorney's role in the system to defend him, and he's obviously talked to AW, so AW presumably has told him it wasn't premeditated.

Absolutely not!

Attorney led police to the location. Attorney's been working with the DA -- they were probably at location already when Chief was doing the presser.

Oh, I misread.
I’ve seen many cases where an inmate goes to the scene, usually rural scenes. (Thinking CA model killed on photo shoot in desert).
May AW dream of the UT firing squad tonight.

It's always so conveniently interesting that after days of searching, how "remorseful" and "a wish to give the family some closure" guilty parties suddenly are after more evidence and charges are brought forth and talks of deals are mentioned.

Make no mistake, it is self-preservation that is the driving force behind these things most of the time, not remorse or a wish for anything for the family....even when "the family" happens to be your family.

It's always so conveniently interesting that after days of searching, how "remorseful" and "a wish to give the family some closure" guilty parties suddenly are after more evidence and charges are brought forth and talks of deals are mentioned.

In a few years he’ll find the Lord.
A few days in a cell, no booze, drugs, phone, coming off his high & fear can work wonders.
Like you, I don’t buy his remorse. That is his atty speaking.
Alex is sorry, of course, sorry he’s in a cell with little hope of coming out.

@Tricia can we update the banner since our dear girl Lizzy has been found? This was a hard one IMO but glad she will be put to rest properly.
after seeing this post I scrolled up to look if it was changed and it gave me so much emotion seeing the updated banner. Y’all, this is heartbreaking I cannot even imagine. The family of Lizzy will have a rough time their entire life. I hope they find peace but I don’t see how they can. Again. I can’t find the words to what I’m trying to say. But I think y’all understand what I mean.

I cannot even imagine being the people who lived there if they were home for the last five days.

There is every chance in the world that they knew Lizzy and her family.

I wonder if he just put her somewhere random or if there was some reason he chose this location. It would be extra depraved if he chose that location in order to further hurt Lizzy's family or friends.

RaeAnn Christensen‏Verified account @RaeOnTheNews 3m3 minutes ago
A look at the scene where #ElizabethShelley’s body was found. Many from the community are here gathering. @KUTV2News https://kutv.com/news/local/elizabeth-shelleys-body-found-near-her-home …
D7w750tUYAEX-Z2.jpg

D7w750tU0AACjWU.jpg

D7w750rUEAELlOc.jpg

Taking a moment and a breath to say it although I do not want to.

RIP Baby Lizzy. You were but a baby and did not deserve this. You went to sleep trusting you would awake in the morning in your own home to your mother. You made your way into many people's hearts who prayed for a different outcome.

Fly High Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members