GUILTY UT - Archer Sullivan, 13 days, beaten to death, West Jordan, 17 Sept 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

kelynn

Reaction score
http://www.newschannel10.com/story/36656359/couple-faces-murder-charges-in-13-day-olds-death
A mother from Utah and her boyfriend have been arrested and charged with murder and child abuse in the death of a 13-day-old boy.Police arrested 26-year-old Maria Elena Sullivan, the newborn’s mother, Sunday after she sought treatment at a hospital in Cherokee County, GA. Her boyfriend, 21-year-old Dylan James Kitzmiller, was arrested Friday night in Utah.
Both Sullivan and Kitzmiller were charged with murder, a first-degree felony, and three counts of child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury, a second-degree felony.

:'(

13 days old. Below birth weight, fractured arm, broken rib, spinal cord injury. To name a few :'(

Fly free sweet boy <3

I saw this story earlier today but hadn't had a chance to see if it had thread. Poor wee lil one. How on earth do you even . . . ??

I saw this story earlier today but hadn't had a chance to see if it had thread. Poor wee lil one. How on earth do you even . . . ??
My exact thoughts :'( Just... how :'(

Utah has Safe Haven law. I was wondering if hospitals should put Safe Haven info in the discharge packet they give new moms.

Jmt

Ciao

A judge on Thursday ordered the 22-year-old Dylan James Kitzmiller to stand trial on murder and child abuse charges.

The judge on Thursday entered not guilty pleas on Kitzmiller's behalf to murder, a first-degree felony, and three counts of child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury, a second-degree felony.

He is due back in court Nov. 19. Sullivan is scheduled to be sentenced the following day.

Trial ordered for Utah man in infant's death, but defendant's attorney says mom's drug use is to blame

A West Jordan mother who pleaded guilty to child abuse in the death of her 13-day-old boy has been referred to a treatment center once a spot there becomes available.

A Judge ordered in April 2018 that Maria Elena Sullivan, 26, complete an unspecified inpatient program at Odyssey House and wear an ankle monitor while there.

Treatment ordered for mother charged in newborn's death

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member