Identified! UT - Beaver Co., WhtFem UP12045, 18-40, on train, Jan'14 - Amber Brown

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SC SC - Angel Phelps, 25, North Augusta, 25 Nov 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

imageANGELPHELPS-180x240.jpg

Is she still missing? I can't find any active info. The links on her thread come up with errors.

Amanda King definitely has an arrest record. You can slightly see her top teeth in the second link--and some major skin issues like our Doe:

http://www.albany-ny.org/psinfo/booking-06-11.pdf

http://www.albany-ny.org/psinfo/booking-09-26.pdf

Does it look to you that she has an ear piercing at the top of her ear? According to Namus, Train Jane has just a single piercing in each earlobe. Perhaps that's something that could be missed if hidden in the ear rim.

Does it look to you that she has an ear piercing at the top of her ear? According to Namus, Train Jane has just a single piercing in each earlobe. Perhaps that's something that could be missed if hidden in the ear rim.

Yes, I agree

Jane Doe has a spot between her eyebrows. I can't tell if it's a blemish or a mole. I lean toward mole. Any thoughts?

I was trying to match some of the spots too and wondered about that one. The picture of Amanda was taken in September. If it was some kind of skin pox, staph infection, or boil, would it be healed by January? Possibly not, if left untreated. Jane Doe looks like she has a staph infection on her face.

I was trying to match some of the spots too and wondered about that one. The picture of Amanda was taken in September. If it was some kind of skin pox, staph infection, or boil, would it be healed by January? Possibly not, if left untreated. Jane Doe looks like she has a staph infection on her face.

My guess is her skin shows a combination of acne (on the forehead), plus spots she picked at (typical tweaking behavior for some meth addicts) and possibly spots that are windburned from exposure (like her nose). The spot between her eyebrows looks slightly different to me, like a freckle or mole. I notice that Amanda has a mark in that same area, but I can't tell if it's a mole or a blemish.

Any insight I have on this comes only from watching too much "Intervention". But from what I know, skin-picking is kind of a compulsive behavior: They pick until they bleed and then they pick at the scabs, so it's entirely possible that bad skin would be a chronic issue for someone on meth.

I did screen shot our uid pictures so if anyone needs a pic of her teeth I have it.

I have gone through every case in namus with blond hair and blue eyes and haven't come across anything, I have goggled and reversed picture searched to no luck.

Maybe I overlooked someone or they weren't reported. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time