UT UT - Cornelis "Casey" Frederik Bokslag, 30, last seen at apt, car found remote Summit Co, So Salt Lake City, 5 Jun 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Still missing

This is a perplexing one. If he did come to foul play, it feels like it wasn’t by someone he knew well. It feels more of a random one or a set up. Because he was on his way to work, not at home, not at a friend or partner’s home. But why? They didn’t take the car. He withdrew $100, but wasn’t obviously forced to withdraw anything else. Maybe for the gun? But seems an awful lot of risk and effort to go through for a ‘target shooting’ gun (I assume that isn’t the sort that street criminals are after?) or $100.

Maybe for the gun? But seems an awful lot of risk and effort to go through for a ‘target shooting’ gun (I assume that isn’t the sort that street criminals are after?) or $100.
RSBM - It depends what the gun is. I have several semi-automatic pistols and rifles. I only use those for target shooting and I know many others who do the same.

This is a perplexing one. If he did come to foul play, it feels like it wasn’t by someone he knew well. It feels more of a random one or a set up. Because he was on his way to work, not at home, not at a friend or partner’s home. But why? They didn’t take the car. He withdrew $100, but wasn’t obviously forced to withdraw anything else. Maybe for the gun? But seems an awful lot of risk and effort to go through for a ‘target shooting’ gun (I assume that isn’t the sort that street criminals are after?) or $100.
If I remember correctly it was a Sig Sauer 9MM, which could have been worth anywhere from $3-900, but more than likely it was a p365 model, which can be purchased new for $499.99.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette
Back