Found Deceased UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brenner will spend at least three years in prison for Rounds’s murder. The judge asked the parole board to keep Brenner in prison as long as they legally could.

And he told the court he wished he could have done more.

“I wish I could do something more,” Maynard said. “I understand though that when this plea deal was offered it was with the consent of the family in an effort to bring closure.

“So there is nothing more that I can do.”

Brenner will spend at least three years in prison for Rounds’s murder. The judge asked the parole board to keep Brenner in prison as long as they legally could.

And he told the court he wished he could have done more.

“I wish I could do something more,” Maynard said. “I understand though that when this plea deal was offered it was with the consent of the family in an effort to bring closure.

“So there is nothing more that I can do.”
I recall an interview with his mother stating the family was fine with the plea agreement, they didn't care about Brenner and just wanted their boy located. They got their boy.

jmo

A 60-year-old man will spend a maximum of 30 years in prison for killing a 19-year-old whose farm he lived and worked on.

The judge told Brenner that when he is up for parole, he will tell the parole board "that they keep you as long as they can."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back