Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Laguna Salgado, 26, Provo, 16 Apr 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip>

This case is driving me crazy. Provo is just too busy to believe that noone saw anything in the middle of the day. Where is Elizabeth?!

There were "tips" that reported seeing her with two men in Springville 2 days ago - saying she was crying.

Another "tip" states that they saw her in Heber.

I have been on WS too long unfortunately, I just have a hard time believing that it was definitely her. This case is driving me crazy. Provo is just too busy to believe that noone saw anything in the middle of the day. Where is Elizabeth?!

I think no one noticed anything because she got into a car of someone she knew. I hope they find her soon.

JMO.

Another angle to consider is last seen, which was with classmates. Maybe one of them left shortly after she did? I'm sure they've been interviewed ad nausaum but a return visit might be in order to see if any stories have changed.

I am surprised that LE has not asked for everyone to think about any suspicious circumstances around anyone that they know. Any suspicious behaviors, etc.

I am surprised that LE has not asked for everyone to think about any suspicious circumstances around anyone that they know. Any suspicious behaviors, etc.

Maybe they are zeroing in on someone and don't need the public's help, other than help finding her.

There were "tips" that reported seeing her with two men in Springville 2 days ago - saying she was crying.

Another "tip" states that they saw her in Heber.

I have been on WS too long unfortunately, I just have a hard time believing that it was definitely her. This case is driving me crazy. Provo is just too busy to believe that noone saw anything in the middle of the day. Where is Elizabeth?!

Springerville and Heber are in Arizona, is that where you are referring to ? Where did these tips come from, and from what source ?

Springerville and Heber are in Arizona, is that where you are referring to ? Where did these tips come from, and from what source ?

There is a Springville in Utah as well. It is 5 miles south of Provo. There is also a Heber in Utah. See map of Heber here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...m2!3m1!1s0x874df591acdaac11:0x72295629e1a2560

I am local to Utah. There is a person on Facebook that is local (Orem) and he posted the tips information. His profile picture is of Elizabeth, and he posts about her constantly.

I have a hard time with eye-witness tips. They are almost always wrong. But, I still keep my eyes open.

There is a Springville in Utah as well. It is 5 miles south of Provo. There is also a Heber in Utah. See map of Heber here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...m2!3m1!1s0x874df591acdaac11:0x72295629e1a2560

I am local to Utah. There is a person on Facebook that is local (Orem) and he posted the tips information. His profile picture is of Elizabeth, and he posts about her constantly.

I have a hard time with eye-witness tips. They are almost always wrong. But, I still keep my eyes open.

Got it. Sheeew, I thought this search had moved into Arizona ! The search zone needs to get smaller, not larger. Thanks for the clarification.

$15K reward in case of Mexican woman who disappeared
10:03 p.m. MDT May 7, 2015

snip
It has been three weeks since a 26-year-old Mexican woman who was studying in Utah mysteriously went missing, and now police are raising the reward for help finding her to $15,000.

Contributions from a local company and an unnamed person allowed police to increase the reward, which would be paid to somebody who comes forward with information that leads to finding Laguna Salgado.

Police have been receiving many tips and calls, but investigators still have no idea where Laguna Salgado is and they don’t have persons of interest, Post said. They’ve also interviewed people who went to school or worked with her, he said.

They don't have a POI? Classmates saw her leave, uncle was expected to meet her, unknown between those two events. POI starts with those two!!!!!

The worst part about this case, they probably have the perp's vehicle on numerous video camera's and they don't even realize it.

Police find dead woman after car spotted upside down in Jordan River
body-found-in-car.jpg

Elena was on foot.

There is new information posted on Facebook but it is in Spanish. Can someone translate?
It is on her cousins page, Sylvia Haro.

There is new information posted on Facebook but it is in Spanish. Can someone translate?
What I can make out is "Someone needs to look at this girl very closely."

All I see is where they are talking about a woman who was abducted in the Phoenix area, but the abductor has been caught and the woman is safe. They don't yet know the name of the woman, but It wasn't Elizabeth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell
Back