Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Shelley, 5, Logan, 25 May 2019, *Uncle Arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy 6th Birthday Lizzy

You have left such a beautiful impact on this world. When we see butterflies, rainbows, and all of the beautiful wonders of this universe we remember you. Your kindness, your unconditional love, your impact on this broken world of ours. We will forever hold your name and legacy in our hearts.

Rest in peace sweet angel.

image.webp

God Speed Birthday Angel. :)

Agreed - extremely hard to watch. Something very very wrong with that boy. MOO

OMG!!! He doesnt care what he has done at all:(,"that's the way the cookie crumbles":eek::eek:, I was expecting to see him a bit withdrawn and non committal but he wasnt that at all,how bloody dare he act indignant that he is in handcuffs at the station and not out looking for Lizzy:mad:. You can see right through his act though,he doesnt once use her name,even when talking about her it's all about him.
Poor sweet Lizzy and her mum,and all her family who all loved her so much,its heartbreaking :(

Happy 6th Birthday Lizzy

You have left such a beautiful impact on this world. When we see butterflies, rainbows, and all of the beautiful wonders of this universe we remember you. Your kindness, your unconditional love, your impact on this broken world of ours. We will forever hold your name and legacy in our hearts.

This was so beautiful <3 I felt it should have been the last post on this thread this week, to honor sweet Lizzy!

Saw a beautiful rainbow and my mind went to Lizzy right away.:) What a wonderful, precious little girl who left us way too soon.

I hope the animal that murdered her is suffering every day in his prison cell, although monsters like that don't have a conscious to begin with IMO. :mad:

• Offender Number: 236632
  • Offender Name: ALEXANDER WILLIAM WHIPPLE
  • DOB: Sat, 23 Aug 1997
  • Height: 6 Feet 1 Inches
  • Weight: 190
  • Sex: M
  • Housing Facility: CUCF BOULDER
  • Parole Date: N/A
  • Aliases:
    • ALEXANDER WILLIAM WHIPPLE
Interesting, that AW was placed in Gunnison, not Draper. I guess that no one from his family cared about visiting him. He isn't really in a "lock down" area. Probably has a pretty decent quality of life. Probably better than what he had.

I truly believe that Alex was "created", he didn't seem to have any parenting, or real help at critical points in his life. This isn't giving him a pass, or that he didn't have a choice. He did drugs, and was probably one of those violent "Incel" types.

Central Utah Facility

Has anyone seen the chase the rainbow posts on fb?,people are posting rainbows in their windows for the children who are social distancing here in the UK and in Spain too with the school closures.
I think Lizzy would have loved this,I think of her every time I see a rainbow

Thought a lot about Lizzie these past few days. People are putting 'rainbows' in their windows and on sidewalks for the kids during Coronavirus lock down.

I've seen so many while running and it makes me think of Lizzie and all the other little children we've lost.

#LetTheChildrenLive

From her beautifully written obituary:
Elizabeth Shelley Obituary - Logan, UT | Logan Herald Journal

“In her short and amazing 5 years, Lizzy was able to touch so many lives. Her spunky, curious, polite, selfless nature would light up a room.

Lizzy made the world a more beautiful place. She could often be found picking flowers, cleaning up litter she would find, or protecting worms. Our sweet girl wanted to share her love with people she knew, and even those she didn't. Lizzy would often blow kisses to ambulances as they drove by, something she learned from her mom, who thought people in the ambulances needed the love.

Lizzy never could pick just one favorite color and decided that her favorite color was rainbow. She adored all of life's small wonders such as these, and got so excited whenever she would see one. She always dreamed of growing wings and flying to her own special rainbow.”

Lizzy, you have touched so many of our lives. Your love and kindness will never be forgotten.

Let us lead today and every day going forward with the loving nature of Lizzy.

Let us be kind to one another, to nurture and protect our world, to extend love to everyone.

Let us work together to make this world a safer place for children.

Let us Live Like Lizzy.

image.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member