Found Deceased UT - Emily, 23, & Gabriel Almiron, 3, Orem, 13 Sept 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd say maybe she took her son and left and doesn't want to hear from her ex ever again. Maybe she is starting over somewhere but not with a three year old and no bank or cell activity. No way.
She would have to have things like a birth certificate and immunization records to survive starting over with a 3 year old alone. She would need daycare and help. Unless its like the movies were a rich man hides you out and takes care of you and your child.

So sad cases like these. The truth is basically spelt out but no news. Really sad to think of a mother and son missing together :(

still missing:

Emily Almiron, 23, and her son, Gabriel, 3, have not been seen since Sept. 13, 2015.
Ages went missing: 23 and 3 respectively
Missing since: Sept. 13, 2015
Last known location: Orem
Almiron's family is searching desperately for her and her 3-year-old son. Orem police are asking the public to keep an eye open for Almiron's car, a red 2003 Prius, license plate of X19 8BJ.

5602d6d3d4f52.image.png

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...ion_0a6d0214-b31f-5704-bdb8-d7f1e5d7bf67.html

where is the news on this? a mother and child are missing :(

How can there be no further news or interest in this missing mother and child?

Are they underground and safe? Why no follow up from the news?

Right. I often wonder why no interests.

How can there be no further news or interest in this missing mother and child?

Are they underground and safe? Why no follow up from the news?

It actually looks like SHE filed the RO on her ex husband at some prior point, and has been out of touch and his attorney is serving her via publication, so it sounds like she may still be missing.

Or, maybe she is afraid of her ex and hiding? Idk

http://utahlegals.com/notice.php?id=278472

Interesting info and dates published on this??

So what is he wanting from her? I'm confused. It was a temporary restraining order and she's been missing over a year! Don't those expire after a certain point unless they aren't made longer term? I'm totally confused as to how you can file legal documents serving a missing person.

it is probably a legal attempt to find his kid, or have him declared legal custodian so he can do something.

they are still missing as far as I know.

So what is he wanting from her? I'm confused. It was a temporary restraining order and she's been missing over a year! Don't those expire after a certain point unless they aren't made longer term? I'm totally confused as to how you can file legal documents serving a missing person.

Man charged with murdering Orem woman, son missing since 2015

A Smithfield man has been charged with murdering his former live-in girlfriend and her 3-year-old son who have been missing from Orem since 2015.

Christopher Richard Poulson, 28, is accused of killing Emily Quijano Almiron, 23, and her 3-year-old son, Gabriel Almiron, whose bodies have not been found.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46188983&nid=148

I’m glad they have enough to bring charges.

of course wishing it had ended differently.

He must have thought he’d gotten away with it and enjoying his life in Hawaii.

a three year old!!!! im so mad. rest in paradise sweet boy and mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back