UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan has a daughter from his first marriage, not sure who WPS is again, might have been his dad..... as one of the initials was earlier posted as his dad who died right after he graduated HS and married his first wife.

His dad was WTS. In the photo album on the knot there is a picture of her and Nathan's mother and she is holding a small child named ***

Thanks. I wasn't sure who that little boy was.... So does that mean Nathans marriage to Stephanie is his 3rd versus his second? OR does it mean he fathered achild out of wedlock after he and his first wife (mother of his daughter) divorced?

Anyone? just trying to get the players straight in my mind early on as I feel this case is going to either have many many threads or possibly it's own subforum at somepoint. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking it may depending on how details and info comes out.

For every child who cries at night

Alone with shame and fright

For every child who wants so much

To only feel a gentle touch

For the beaten child, who cries in pain

Whose tears run silent, like the rain

For the child used to satisfy lust

Who never learns to love or trust

For the child taken from her/his home

And made to feel so all alone

For the child whose home is just a shell

Where life becomes a living hell

For the child who smiles but cannot feel

Because of scars too deep to heal

For every child who yearns for love

I hope and pray to God above

To hear your cries and heal your pain

And give you back your life again

And for every child who's life is lost

May you rest in peace with the Angels

angeldrop.gif

RIP Ethan

http://www.pennysplace.org/prayers/

I came across this prayer and wanted to share it.

I am not sure that it is his child...could be his nephew. The caption just listed his name and Stephanie was holding him and Grandma Pam was in the background.

I had wondered if the picture of him released when he went missing it looked like he had a red or bloody tooth. I kind of thought maybe that was due to drinking a red juice, but it didn't appear 'juice marks' were anywhere else. So what I bolded could very well explain why his top teeth - especially one - appeared so red. Of course that would depend on the date that picture was taken. Does anyone know? I thought I read it was recent since he had been visiting his 'ED' but I wasn't sure.

It's very noticeable, Cubby. The side of his face looks like it has a large mark on it, too:

sgqqgk.jpg

I wonder if this was taken on the 5th - what the POSs said was due to a peanut allergy.

No offense to anyone here and this isn't directed at anyone here either... but I'm sick of seeing photos of these inhuman monsters.

I want to see photos of Ethan's beautiful, smiling face. I want to see him being loved. To know that in his short life, he knew people who cared for him and loved him.

Sorry. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Spot on.

I guess it would depend on how "brittle" the diabetic mom, but I think it's just a matter of very close monitoring of both baby and mother. It would certainly be considered a high-risk pregnancy. Additionally, some women develop gestational diabetes, returning to "normal" after delivery (although that puts them at high risk of developing diabetes later on); these are the one with the bigger-than-normal newborns. The newborns of these moms are also high risk until their own metabolism balances out.

Thank you both, Calliope and gngr~snap - I have not yet checked the links Calliope provided, but I was thinking along the lines of post pregnancy (I will use that rather than just post partum) and the inability to control the blood sugar after child bearing (sp?) which could cause the mother to go into a diabetic coma and die. I ask, because I knew of one such person that happened to ( at least what I was told ) due to the choice of having children based on her type of Diabetes... this was ages ago, so I don't recall all the details.

I had wondered if perhaps Stephanie had that same type of Diabetes and her choice of having children after being told it could be fatal to her health could be indicative of her choice to participate in reckless behavior.

Just more of my many questions which may or may not prove to be relative to this case.

http://www.abc4.com/media/lib/5/0/3...-e3a995c798a8/Probable_Cause_Nathan_Sloop.pdf

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not open this file if you do not want to find out just how horrible this crime was!!!!
This is the probable cause statement filled out by the PD
I am sick and shaking, it is very graphic.
The first 1 is for may he burn in hell Nathan

I will also go back and get the one for female

I am so sorry Ethan, if I had only known I would have found you and saved you from these monsters

http://www.abc4.com/media/lib/5/c/6...7e69229a/Probable_Cause_Stephanie_C_Sloop.pdf

VB

Speechless....I've been sitting here after reading what was done to little Ethan....seems like hours. I thought I knew the definition of evil. I was wrong. No doubt in my mind that the pics and videos on the cell were for their own pleasure. To be looked at over and over. To enjoy! :furious:

If she is not charged with killing Ethan, my faith in the judicial system will be gone.

I'm dying to know when that pic was taken. If that was what Nate's mom saw on the 5th, and if she called it all good because she accepted the BS peanut allergy excuse, I'd gladly see her thrown in with them.

It's very noticeable, Cubby. The side of his face looks like it has a large mark on it, too:

I wonder if this was taken on the 5th - what the POSs said was due to a peanut allergy.

JMO, but I don't think so. Could be, but I think that's just a shadow. I doubt even these ******** would be stupid enough to give police a photo of him injured. And besides that, I don't think they took him outside again once the beatings commenced.

Thank you both, Calliope and gngr~snap - I have not yet checked the links Calliope provided, but I was thinking along the lines of post pregnancy (I will use that rather than just post partum) and the inability to control the blood sugar after child bearing (sp?) which could cause the mother to go into a diabetic coma and die. I ask, because I knew of one such person that happened to ( at least what I was told ) due to the choice of having children based on her type of Diabetes... this was ages ago, so I don't recall all the details.

I had wondered if perhaps Stephanie had that same type of Diabetes and her choice of having children after being told it could be fatal to her health could be indicative of her choice to participate in reckless behavior.

Just more of my many questions which may or may not prove to be relative to this case.

Well, I said above I won't believe she is diabetic until I hear it from LE.

Such a sweetie:

Attachments

• ethan-2.jpg
    ethan-2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 41
JMO, but I don't think so. Could be, but I think that's just a shadow. I doubt even these ******** would be stupid enough to give police a photo of him injured. And besides that, I don't think they took him outside again once the beatings commenced.

You're probably right. It could be a shadow, or it could be something like kool aid.

I can't imagine anyone willingly showing it to LE either ...although, I didn't see the mark until I enlarged the pic. If it was a cell phone pic, she might not have realized all it could show when sized up. (Of course, enlarging can also create artifacts in low resolution images.)

I'm just eager to know what he looked like when the 's mother saw him on the 5th. She gives me the creeps.

Fly with the Angels Ethan, the monsters are locked up now and will never hurt you again.

VB

http://www.abc4.com/media/lib/5/0/3...-e3a995c798a8/Probable_Cause_Nathan_Sloop.pdf

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not open this file if you do not want to find out just how horrible this crime was!!!!
This is the probable cause statement filled out by the PD
I am sick and shaking, it is very graphic.
The first 1 is for may he burn in hell Nathan

I will also go back and get the one for female

I am so sorry Ethan, if I had only known I would have found you and saved you from these monsters

http://www.abc4.com/media/lib/5/c/6...7e69229a/Probable_Cause_Stephanie_C_Sloop.pdf

VB

Links to why SS was lying through her teeth by claiming Ethan was alive at 0300 and "cold and stiff" at 0500:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased UT - 4 yr. old Ethan Stacy missing from Layton since 5/10/10 - #2

OK now who is Frank? Has there been any mention of a Frank during the search? He needs to be locked up also if what was in females probable cause is true and he helped with hiding the body.

VB
Frank never existed. He was just made up by the :censored:. I read that LE thinks so too; I think it was in the probable cause docs posted earlier, but I'm not positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem