UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jail staffers are keeping a close eye on Nathan and Stephanie Sloop. Right now, they are separated from the general public in isolated cells. The two are not on suicide watch, but they have talked to mental health evaluators to deal with stress.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10763286

They are under stress. BOO HOO

If I were a jailer, I'd hope that ALL the inmates I had to manage, were "under control". NS broke the door in the holding cell; imagine what he'd do to a human.

OMG nursie! His jaw is black and blue. Not a smootch but entirely black and blue. Do you think that his jaw was broken? or he had fractures from that beating that is shown in the cell pic?

:cry:
yes... it IS! Refer back to that bruise timeline I posted. Not to mention, in my past I have been a school nurse as well as pediatric nurse and involved in abuse cases. This bruise on the 4th of may was PURPLE AND BLACK. That means that he was hit on the left side of his jaw around 1-2 may for it to look like THAT!

Yes, his jaw could have been broken... but my GOD these people allegedly took apart his little face with a HAMMER post mortem. I would argue that it would be to disguise fractures already and previously inflicted. Sorry for them but the post mortem will be able to determine relative timing of those fractures. I am sure any of the older fractures from 1-2 may would have started the re-ossification process that all little people posses. The cellular and microscopic evidence of that would have still been there... if only in fragments-after the post mortem hammer blows.

BTW, I still need to get vetted by Tricia as a professional in my field... but I am one.. and I am headed off to do this now. I am telling you...... these are older bruises with possible fracture... and this was on 4 May.

And this throws Sloop-ma into a WHOLE different area for me if she saw this child in or around the time of injury.

I hope that gets put in GP and gets the same justice JDahmer received. Something equally effective for SS as well .
MOO !

Even after death how could any mother (momster egg donor is the word) allow anyone to disfigure her baby and set him on fire and leave him in the woods half buried.
I imagine the LE have nightmares over what these 2 unhumans did to this dear baby!

Wow, that is so sad, and I have no words. I look at my 3 YO and my 6 YO and think No way, that just isn't possibly human.

OT-I couldn't find the story on JVM, but her piece on it had more of the details. The step-dad not only desecrated him, but tortured him---beatings, scalding, etc. and even locked him in his room the day after so "they" could go down and get married. :furious:

Ok back to RA.

yeah.. KSL has ALTERED their first video.

eta: the color on that screen cap is not really clear. In the video and on close up you could see the eggplant color of the bruise on his left jaw.

I also might add that he looks sluggish/possibly drooling (head lagging downward) with a blanket covering his lower extremities. He apprears to be barely able to even sit upright/leaning on mister sloopmonster.

thank goodness you confirmed that...I was thinking I was losing my mind because I saw NO picture with a bruised jaw in the video.....poor little guy.

yeah.. KSL has ALTERED their first video.

eta: the color on that screen cap is not really clear. In the video and on close up you could see the eggplant color of the bruise on his left jaw.

I also might add that he looks sluggish/possibly drooling (head lagging downward) with a blanket covering his lower extremities. He apprears to be barely able to even sit upright/leaning on mister sloopmonster.

Thanks, I thought I was losing it as well.

I loose it everytime I see that pic. His mother is evil for being able to watch that. She knew it was wrong too. She wouldn't let dad speak to him.

Calliope - have you read the time-line? I took the 'Probable Cause' documents for most of the information. She never told LE the child was being burned in a scalding bath for sadistic punishment - she was told Ethan turned on the hot water and was scalded. He was in the bathtub. She got a call while out at the store. That whole thing about Ethan turning on hot water is a lie - that's my opinion. I can't put in a time-line what I think it should be, but I can leave some things out. MOO To think this child would have enough energy to smear feces is another fabricated lie - that's my opinion based on going to trauma codes with head injuries. If someone would come in with a history of laying in feces and vomit, if they lived at all, it usually wasn't long. And here we are talking about a 4yo child. all my opinion MOO & MHO and all that stuff

Of course Ethan turning on the water was a lie--- she said that's what NS told her. She also said she believed NS burned him, and she then described the type of burn injuries found in children placed into scalding water. I don't think she was smart enough to know that description would match typical burns found in such situations. What I posted above about the feces is my theory on how feces came to be not only on surfaces in the bathroom (and NS) but in his mouth. I think it happened long before he died, probably on Thursday or Friday.

Egg donor said; "He didn't want to eat.'........yeah not if his little jaw was broken!!!
How could you say "I do" to a creep like that knowing your baby was hurt???
Taking off the door handle..............premeditated!!

BTW what kind of tatoo does monster have on his shoulder????

I just became aware of this on JVM tonight.

How absolutely disgusting. How can a mother sit back and let this happen to her own child? I can't wrap my brain....nor heart around this one.

Of course Ethan turning on the water was a lie--- she said that's what NS told her. She also said she believed NS burned him, and she then described the type of burn injuries found in children placed into scalding water. I don't think she was smart enough to know that description would match typical burns found in such situations. What I posted above about the feces is my theory on how feces came to be not only on surfaces in the bathroom (and NS) but in his mouth. I think it happened long before he died, probably on Thursday or Friday.

by that point in time he would be lucky to even be able to turn his head let alone climb into a tub and turn a faucet handle.

I go back to this point: WHY did Stephaniefreakingsloop even TAKE those pictures that would incriminate her in the future???? For example: Ethan goes back home from the summer and says he was hit and than says mommy took my picture.

TWO DAYS AFTER THE JAW PICTURE they are locking him in his room while they go get freaking married. Why so early? What was the change of plans???? Why get married before the date you set on your KNOT PROFILE?

I think that early on beating was the point of no return for them and they had to keep going with it. Perhaps they thought a marriage would help them in the long run. Either way, this child was obviously beaten from the second his Daddy walked away from him... viciously and unmercifully.

I wouldn't be surprised if the first beating is what rendered the head trauma either. That picture taken on 4 May was very telling of earlier trauma and obvious signs of such (lethargy, somnolence, inanimation for a child of that age in his facial features as well as his extremeties)

I still tend to think that after the first beating he kept going downhill and that the "feces" was actually coffee ground emesis (him throwing up blood into his mouth from his upper/and or lower GI tract/abdomen being beaten).

Just another thought.. but the "scalding bath" could have been another of their methods to "wake him up" from the coma they induced. Or to wash him off.

Again I hope Stephanie Sloop is seriously looked at before tomorrow morning when charges are formally filed.

another thought on stephanie sloop seeing "feces in his mouth" when she returned home (ever notice how she was ALWAYS 'JUST RETURNING HOME TO FIND STUFF?') This could also have been coffee ground emesis from a bleed. In other words (and we will find out post autopsy) if he was hit in the gut, or swallowed blood and than threw it back up, it can look like feces. Wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that THAT was what was all over the bathroom and in his mouth. NOT AT ALL.

Excellent point.

It was no longer in the link, but dear God. It looks like he punched that little boy in the jaw.
When I was 4 my step father hit me in the face and I could not eat for three days. My mother was a victim as well. The picture of them sitting on the couch playing a video game was very much like my step father.After he beat me it would be followed up by something fun.The picture of this little boy hurts me so bad.My step father was a cop and my Mom worked for a judge and my name is Stacie and my daughters name is Leighton. It's so sad. He was such a beautiful little boy.I do not believe his Mother was a victim. I'm sure she just did not care.MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx