UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re the meth connection.....wouldnt the police have said if they were on this by now????

Did anyone ever ascertain how both of them were at the time able to sit around an apartment for a week??

We know he had been working in insurance.......was he on holidays? or did both of them not have jobs....

The reason I ask this is because if they were on holidays and were planning on just hanging out then for people who liked drugs you can bet your last dollar that some sort of a drug binge would have happened.......

I also just gotta say.....over here we of course have drug problems......heroin is particularly bad but crystal meth and crack (are they the same thing??) arent huge here....YET!! There seems to be the start of a problem with something called ICE and another one meow, meow......but you seem to have an epidemic drug problem with crystal meth and crack.....it must be so scary.....

one of my best friends spent a couple of years in Bermuda as a hair dresser learning about the straightening of afro hair........she came back here with a crystal meth problem.......we were all like eeeeekkkkk......the antichrist.....and because you cant get it here (north of australia) the addiction ceased.....

However as it has been said here alot...Australia is like one of your states only 10 years (or more in places) behind.......so hearing of this crystal meth problem scares me.....

it truly must be scary.

re the meth connection.....wouldnt the police have said if they were on this by now????

Did anyone ever ascertain how both of them were at the time able to sit around an apartment for a week??

We know he had been working in insurance.......was he on holidays? or did both of them not have jobs....

The reason I ask this is because if they were on holidays and were planning on just hanging out then for people who liked drugs you can bet your last dollar that some sort of a drug binge would have happened.......

I also just gotta say.....over here we of course have drug problems......heroin is particularly bad but crystal meth and crack (are they the same thing??) arent huge here....YET!! There seems to be the start of a problem with something called ICE and another one meow, meow......but you seem to have an epidemic drug problem with crystal meth and crack.....it must be so scary.....

one of my best friends spent a couple of years in Bermuda as a hair dresser learning about the straightening of afro hair........she came back here with a crystal meth problem.......we were all like eeeeekkkkk......the antichrist.....and because you cant get it here (north of australia) the addiction ceased.....

However as it has been said here alot...Australia is like one of your states only 10 years (or more in places) behind.......so hearing of this crystal meth problem scares me.....

it truly must be scary.

Ice is a purer form of crystal meth

Oh I know... I didn't mean to imply you were saying that, sorry I wasn't clear. I was just repeating what Joe said when he was told about the "allergic reaction".

Oh no, I didn't think you were implying anything, just pointing out what an idiot she is for blaming that horrible injury on an allergic reaction and why for the love of God if your son was in fact having an allergic reaction that bad you wouldn't seek medical attention. She is full of lies up to her eyeballs. She is just a wicked little girl that should have left her son where he belonged, obviously she thought JS would be buying her load of crap, thank God no one will ever have to be subjected to her and Nater Bean again.

Hi all and welcome new members! Just catching up here with this thread, and have a couple questions maybe you can help me out with.
1. Do we know what the prescription was for that SS went to the pharmacy to get at 5 AM Sunday morning?
2. Do we know if either of them had a job, and if so, were they off that week for some reason?
Also, I know it is upsetting to many of us, but could someone post a link to the best picture available of the "favorite men playing video games" picture? The ones I have I can barely see little Ethan much less decipher injuries.
My :twocents: I thank Southernbrunette so much - she has provided much perspective about SS's personality. Now IMO she wanted the attention and devotion of NS, she was willing to overlook her own child for her "man." It seem she has a personality disorder as well, with ongoing psychiatric issues.
She may not have been a meth user before moving to Utah - but IMO she quickly took up with NS's habits, and he is already a known drug user/dealer (as seen by his arrest record).
That card SS sent to Becky really floored me! IMO her intent was two fold - one being setting up some defense showing how wonderful she was with Ethan, and two, spite and vengefulness.
Thanks all!:crazy:

Thank you Ruby and Amanda.
After viewing this pic, I can see that Ethan is alive. He is sitting upright and holding his head up, and he does not look deceased and posed.
Obvious injury to left side of his face - forehead, cheek, jawline/neck.
Why SS would put this on facebook, I cannot imagine - except if she were psychologically challenged and in her delusions, the picture meant to show her "two favorite men" lovingly playing together, and no one would notice the damage to Ethan's face.
IMO, she was desperately trying to set the stage, after knowing Ethan was very very hurt, and a story needed to be created. They had to look like everything was fine, then little Ethan suddenly disappeared one night out the door.
But how she could use this picture - wow, no way.:waitasec:

Thank you southernbrunette for the insight of her character. She strikes me as the type that once she gets attention she latches on for dear life.

I looked at the facebook photo closer again as well. The baby has been abused badly in that photo, but its not as troubling to me as thinking what that baby was thinking in that photo. 4 year olds that have not been taught fear and hate, have a short term memory of abuse. The way that Ethan is sitting there, makes me think he is having thoughts, that something on the screen interests him, that he is looking at the screen, that his hand is clenched moving toward the controller.

But instead of a four year old, I see the look of a child with difficulty. I wish I could describe it better than this, but a disability. (just the look in his eyes, could be from the swelling of the brain, its definitely not a look of actually being into the game, but a look of what is it, almost like his brain isn't functioning right at that moment. )

But the redness, swollen lips, swollen ear (his ear is noticeably LARGER than NS, which is odd looking to me-and in previous pictures Ethan had very small ears) the top lip is red as if it had been bleeding. The bottom is massively swollen as well, look as comparison to NS's lips. Considering that Ethan had very thin lips in previous pictures, that is odd as well. And you can tell from the redness, and the swelling of the cranium pressure is building. (his head is massively swollen. Plus, he wasn't shaved in the previous photo of the blue shirt, so how in the hell would she shave his head? Unless it is to look for injuries to his head?

It pains me to look at the facebook picture, due to the fact that I see past the outside pain, and can only imagine what inner pain he is feeling. Ethan looks to be in some sort of state of bodily shock, in a clouded daze, which also makes me wonder if thats why he didn't scream out when they locked him up.

Everytime I see that pic, I think of my 5 year old, how when he plays his eyes are lit up, and hes really into the game. Why can't we bring Ethan back, he didn't deserve this, he had a family that loved him and wanted him. Its times like these I wish there was such a thing as a time machine. I would hop on it in a instance, to stop this from happening.

How could someone do this to a child? Emotions are getting the best of me, gotta get calmed back down.

I looked at the facebook photo closer again as well. The baby has been abused badly in that photo, but its not as troubling to me as thinking what that baby was thinking in that photo. 4 year olds that have not been taught fear and hate, have a short term memory of abuse. The way that Ethan is sitting there, makes me think he is having thoughts, that something on the screen interests him, that he is looking at the screen, that his hand is clenched moving toward the controller.

Snipped and BBM...

I think that this is one of the things that bothers me the most about this photo. Despite the injuries and the effect that might have on Ethan at the moment this photo was taken, children are also very resilient and forgiving. Children who are abused will also still defend and "cuddle up" to their abusers. They believe that they deserved what happened to them, and they forgive their abusers, because they believe the abuse was "right".

I am not saying that is the case here, but it just kills me to think that it might be. It is unbelievable to think that he may be sitting there in an effort to "be good" and win back favor to avoid further abuse. :furious:

Ethan Stacy Memorial Teddy Bear Drive
Come out and join us on
Day / Date: Saturday May 29 2010
Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Address: 1792 South 2000 West, Syracuse, UT 84075

We are going to gather to remember Ethan Stacy and we will be collecting new Teddy Bears and other stuffed animals and donating them to Police, Fire and Rescue to carry in their vehicles for when they respond to traumatic situation involving children. The bears and other stuffed animals that are donated should be 6-12 inches so they can fit in patrol cars and other emergency vehicles without any interference. Some of the Bears and stuffed animals will also be making their way to some childrens' hospitals and battered women’s shelters.

There is information in other areas of this page and the group for making monetary donations to the family. We will not be accepting monetary donations at this event.

At this event we are also going to set up a station where everyone who wants to can write a message to Joe and the family. We will put those together and get them sent to the family.

Please come out and join us that day and show your support for the family of Ethan Stacy who is grieving at this time.

(There will be a thread on the discussion board for any questions about the event.)

Teddy Bear Drives are held to collect new Teddy Bears and other stuffed animals for Police, Fire and Rescue to carry in their vehicles for times when they run into situations involving children in distress.

>>UPDATE: When making a Teddy Bear or other stuffed animal donation, the ideal donation is a bear or stuffed animal between 6 and 12 inches. Anything bigger than that will not fit in patrol cars or other emergency vehicles without being a hindrance. We also ask that your donation be new. Thank you.<<

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110599635649317&ref=mf

If anyone wants to donate, there is an contact email address at the end of the announcement. It's also suggested for those who can't make it to this event or live out of state to donate to their local police or fire and tell them it's being made in Ethan's name.

More events and support for Ethan's family:

Northern Realty June 11 6-9pm Car Show in honor of Ethan Stacy at the Layton Hills Mall. We will be accepting donations to send to the Stacy Family. We will also have the Utah Foster Care Foundation on site and wil be gathering duffle bags for foster kids in transition so they will no longer need to carry their belongings from place to place in GARBAGE bags. We will need to collect a minimum of 2700 duffle bags! Please join us!

A memorial fund has been set up for Ethan's family at the following location:

TruPoint Bank
PO Box 1010
Grundy, VA 24614

Pay to the order of: Memorial Fund for Ethan Stacy

At this time, the bank is only set up to receive payment by check. If other forms of payment become available, that information will be posted on the Justice for Ethan Stacy FB Group.

I just talked to the bank in Virginia. They told me the following. Donation can be accepted by check or money order via US Mail. Checks again need to be made to the Ethan Stacy Memorial Fund. When you mail that in you can out a request in with your donation to have verification sent back to you that your donation made it into the Ethan Stacy Memorial fund. Just include your name and address on a slip of paper in with your donation, if you do that they will send you a type of receipt for your donation. They wont send a receipt with the account number on it but they will send you verification that your donation went to the fund. They also told me that if you want to have your information forwarded to the family they will do that as well. They are being very accommodating with this situation.

Looking for vendors, and raffle donations for a boutique in West Jordan, on Sat. June 5th, 10-2.All booth fees, raffle sales, and percentage of sales will be donated to the Ethan Stacy Fund. Please contact me for more details!
www.tinkerbearboutique.blogspot.com

-----------

It's wonderful how the people there have taken Ethan and Joe into their hearts.

Come out and help us gather up funds for the Ethan Stacy fund.

Money will help out with funeral costs, travel expenses, hotel accommodations, and more, for the family.

Saturday, June 5th

4331 West 8970 South
West Jordan, UT
801-259-2353

10 am - 2 pm

Raffle tickets, $5 each, with the grand prize being a vacation voucher.
Raffle takes place at 2 pm

We are looking for vendors, with a $25 vendor fee
A percentage of sales
A donated raffle item
All fees, ticket sales and percentages, to be deposited into the Ethan Stacy fund.

If you can't make it, and would like to help, here is the info for you to donate money.
Money is needed, and much appreciated.

Email me for more info, or try and come out to the boutique!

TruPoint Bank
PO Box 1010
Grundy, VA 24614

Pay to the order of: Memorial Fund for Ethan Stacy

http://www.tinkerbearboutique.blogspot.com/

Posted: Tuesday, 25 May 2010 3:46AM

PROSECUTORS COULD FILE CHARGES FRIDAY IN THE DEATH OF ETHAN STACY

Prosecutors say Ethan Stacy's mother and stepfather will likely be charged on Friday with aggravated murder.

http://www.wcyb.com/pages/7294260.php?contentType=4&contentId=6166347

All news stories for Ethan from Interceder:
http://interceder.net/news/ethan-stacy

Missing_Boy_Utah_JP_605356l.jpg

We love you, Ethan.

:blowkiss:

No hurry. Those two POSs aren't going anywhere.

Mr. Rawlings is taking his time, getting it right. Then he'll nail 'em to the wall.

I can't wait.

Police said they were married on the 6th. So her message would have been sent on the 9th. If sent at 5:59 AM, according to her statement to the police, that is when she was doing CPR on her dead son. If later in the day (according to her) they were traveling to bury her dead son, buying slushies and desecrating Ethan's dead body with hammers and lighter fluid.

But she was happy and expecting, and looking forward to her "official" wedding in July. :furious:

Do us all a HUGE favor and forward this information to Mr. Rawlings. This will go a long way to proving her state of mind in those days surrounding Ethan's murder. I'll get the address and post it for you.

Adfinem, sorry to be so rude. Welcome to WS. I appreciate your post.

Here is the contact information:

Prosecutor's Information:

Troy S. Rawlings

Davis County Attorney

800 West State Street
P.O. Box 618
Farmington, Utah 84025

(801) 451-4300

troy@co.davis.ut.us

PLEASE consider passing this FB message along to him. I think it would be vitally important to show her state of mind, that she certainly wasn't "afraid" and how she was behaving the day (she claimed) he died.

welcome to websleuths adfinum.

You should let lawenforcement know about that message you received. wow.... that is crazy!

If i recall correctly she stated that around 5am she went to the pharmacy and she was gone for 30 minutes (this could be a lie)...but if she was home i doubt she would send this message through her phone.. plus when the message was sent, i was under the impression that it was done without the knowledge of NS. Or else NS would have replied and said "leave us alone".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3