UT UT - Garrett Bardsley, 12, Cuberant Lake, 20 Aug 2004

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GW-Danny said:
Isn't there any new news from other places about this Kid yet? Meaning was he Abducted or what. I feel it's Kevin's Fault since he was the last one with Garrett. So we also have heard his 22 year old Sister now has Cancer.

Please read this site again. http://www.findgarrett.org For the lastest news on his sister.

Thanks again, Please keep me posted on this kid too. I know it's going to be 2 years in August, But with no signs of him. He's got to be alive still.
With all due respect, you probably haven't been to the rugged mountain area where Garrett went missing. My husband and I were among the searchers. Being native Utahns, we've heard all our lives how rugged and tough and unforgiving the area is. I didn't realize just how hard it actually is until we were there.

At first I believed Garrett was kidnapped as well, especially since on some missing child sites (like CTV) it says his parents believe he was kidnapped. Since then, however, it seems they have accepted that he got lost and died up there. After scouring the area, it does seem odd that nobody's found anything, but not overly surprising.

Oh and you're free to think that Kevin's to blame, but remember, it was not far from where Garrett was to where he was going, especially for an twelve year old on a trip with many others. Kevin has gone to hell and back, and I don't think any of us has the right to come on here and bash him. He has become a huge help to those in Utah with missing children. Remember the other scout, Brennan Hawkins? Kevin was there for all of it and was a huge support for the parents.

One more point...they found Brennan in a totally different area than where they expected he would go...perhaps the same will prove true for Garrett. Once you get disoriented in that area....you're in a very sticky situation.

GW-Danny said:
Please Post all you have found on this 13 Year Old Boy Cause It seems we need a miracle to happend for This person. Garrett Bardsley is a smart young boy to be missing for 14 months still. I am looking into Brennan Hawkins now. But I know he's been found and hopefully doing ok. It's just that he's a person that likes Video Games. Like me :) I am very happy for Brennan to be home. I just hope and Pray for Garrett this time. maybe if someone continues to be looking for him as in around the country. Then he could be found alive still, Like Elizabeth Smart was.

That is what I hope happends to Garrett Bardsley This remaining year. :mad: :mad: :(
Is there any Leads Or any news since this posting was made? I have google alerts and I seen some of the news articles on Destiney Norton. Well I hope that person get's the death Penalty for doing that to her. It's a gd sin for ppl out there to grab any KID younger or older than the person and kill them. :( I am very Upset on this news. God bless the Norton Family.

Danny

http://origin.sltrib.com/ci_8816021

It's been nearly four years since 12-year-old Garrett Bardsley disappeared in the Uinta Mountains. Can his parents ever go there again and not catch glimpses of him in the shadows of the trees?
Bardsley is just one of 64 missing persons listed on the Utah Department of Public Safety's Web site. The longest missing is 3-year-old Jenny Klein, who disappeared from a Moab campground in 1974.
During a distracting commotion, someone picked Jenny up and walked away with her. For years her family has been forced to deal with the unknown. Is she a grown woman today or a collection of tiny bones in a nameless gully? If it were your daughter, could you look at a 30-something woman today and not wonder?
Missing and unknown are not things that time heals. Human beings are creatures of boundless hope. When it comes to love, we have to know. That's why we drive the roads and stare out the windows, why we never stop waiting for a knock, hoping that our love will come back to us.

Of a man and his son who were on a camping trip with a group and the boy went missing after walking the path back to base alone?

I was trying to find it and I don't know anyone's name so wasn't successful.

Of a man and his son who were on a camping trip with a group and the boy went missing after walking the path back to base alone?

I was trying to find it and I don't know anyone's name so wasn't successful.

Was it in Oregon?

A surprising lot of people go missing on camping trips! Still looking though.

The man and his son were on a trail not
far from the base camp and the boy went back
For something. He never made it back to
camp and he was never found

It's so sad Garrett has never been found. I can't imagine the nightmare his parents have lived.

I know it's a long shot, but a John Doe was found in California and the nose and ears made me think of Garrett. The John Doe was aged 13-25 when he died in March/April 2014. Garrett would have been 21. If it IS him, though, it's sad that he would have been alive all this time, whether his kidnapper killed him or not, but it's worth a shot.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/12364

Posted in Malachi's thread:
UT - Malachi Bradley, 10, High Uintas, 23 August 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/gbf/status/635914170836258816

Garrett Bardsley Foundation has officially been asked to help in the search.

Monday, August 24th 2015
http://www.findgarrett.org/missing/malachi-bradley.html
Malachi Bradley, a 10-year-old boy, has gone missing near Paradise Park Campground in the High Uintas.

The Garrett Bardsley Foundation has been asked to help organize volunteers to assist Search and Rescue teams with the search effort.
We need ASAP:...<snip>

Details of the search for Malachi by Garrett's foundation at link.

I am completely new to this case. My family went hiking on the Lofty Lake loop trail today. We went in the counterclockwise direction, passing a turnoff for Cuberant Lake towards the end of the loop. At the very end, near the parking lot, we passed a brand new paper sign with information about the case. This sign must have been placed recently given that it was not tattered and showed no signs of water damage. Obviously people still care and are still hoping that hikers will look for signs of Garrett. We were really sad to learn about the case. My 6 and 8 year old asked endless questions. But it made us review some trail safety.

Any chance Garrett never made it off the fishing boat? Did they search the lake?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKGunK
Back