UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s “unexpected” death last year, May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Located in Heber City, Utah — Kouri, 33, allegedly argued with Eric, 39, about her plans to purchase and flip this 20,000-square-foot home just days before he was found dead at their residence in Kamas.

It would have cost them $2 million in down payment and renovations to eventually flip it.

Kouri had dreamed of flipping the estate, but Eric refused to pay the hefty price.

On March 5, 2022, court documents reveal that hours after Kouri allegedly slipped her husband a lethal dose of fentanyl, she signed the papers to close on the home.

She then invited friends to the 10-acre property to drink and celebrate the new purchase.

Speculation post only!

Just maybe the book title “Are you with me” has more meaning for KR than anyone will ever know.

MOO
About my earlier comment (snipped for length and clarity) May be when KR first brought up the topic w/ER to purchase and flip the 20,000 sq ft property she said something to the effect of: Honey, I want to buy and flip a house, are you with me?

Again, we will never know if KR said anything like that, and it is not really important anyway. It is speculation and a matter of opinion only! Perhaps, the ghostwriter came up with the book title. jmo ;)

snipped for focus. @Herat Good catch about first mention of maid.

One who just puts meds in random places?

Pretty much like the EASTER BUNNY hiding eggs?

J/k.
Yeah I guess it depends on what medications?
Like great catch ,to alert us to the fact he was on medication. I might have missed that .
Inhalers get left in the open ,as an example in my house.

About my earlier comment (snipped for length and clarity) May be when KR first brought up the topic w/ER to purchase and flip the 20,000 sq ft property she said something to the effect of: Honey, I want to buy and flip a house, are you with me?

Again, we will never know if KR said anything like that, and it is not really important anyway. It is speculation and a matter of opinion only! Perhaps, the ghostwriter came up with the book title. jmo ;)

On the big house, there's a deed of trust effective 1/7/2022 and a warranty deed which she signed on 2/22/2022. I'm really curious if they had discussions prior to the date he died and if he told anyone else about the discussions.

I don't understand this stuff at all, but if anyone wants to look it up, here's the link

Like great catch ,to alert us to the fact he was on medication. I might have missed that .
Aside from the pesky fact that the information came from Kouri, who is a proven liar.

Until the autopsy reports come back, or more information is given, we have no way of knowing if Eric was even taking any medications.

Last edited:
Since an Epipen has been mentioned, that would be a medication carried in purse or pocket for emergency use. He would drop it wherever he empties his pockets. Most likely, in the bedroom on the nightstand. Where he was found. On the floor, already deceased, at the foot of the bed. I think she was just planting a seed for the pain medication overdose for first responders and didn't have a handy answer planned for where the fictitious medication was. Or she was stalling life saving measures and dosing Naloxone.

Since an Epipen has been mentioned, that would be a medication carried in purse or pocket for emergency use. He would drop it wherever he empties his pockets. Most likely, in the bedroom on the nightstand. Where he was found. On the floor, already deceased, at the foot of the bed. I think she was just planting a seed for the pain medication overdose for first responders and didn't have a handy answer planned for where the fictitious medication was. Or she was stalling life saving measures and dosing Naloxone.
I thought the Epipen belonged to one of the children?

I thought the Epipen belonged to one of the children?

Based on the following article, the EpiPen was their son’s EpiPen.

On the big house, there's a deed of trust effective 1/7/2022 and a warranty deed which she signed on 2/22/2022. I'm really curious if they had discussions prior to the date he died and if he told anyone else about the discussions.

I don't understand this stuff at all, but if anyone wants to look it up, here's the link

I don’t know how to use or what to put in the search feature.

The documents were signed by her and not ER? If so sounds like she was already planning to do it without him.

Based on the following article, the EpiPen was their son’s EpiPen.

I was just using an example because I, myself, have a family member with a history of anaphylaxis. For their child, a parent would keep an epipen on them at all times in case of an allergic reaction. It was mentioned Dad used child's Epipen and Benadryl when he broke out in hives after taking a bite of the Valentine's Day sandwich. It is not mentioned but Eric Richins may have food allergies as well. Perhaps "poisoned" is another term for intentionally lacing food with an allergen such as peanut butter or honey. Just ruminating and this is my opinion only.

There's no fact that ER was on medication, although pretty much everyone is these days. There's only KR's say-so, but no verification.

snipped for focus. @Herat Good catch about first mention of maid.

One who just puts meds in random places?

Pretty much like the EASTER BUNNY hiding eggs?

J/k.
I think LE was looking for something like opioids that could cause an overdose. KR made up that lame lie, because she knew ER had no medications like that.
Blame it on the butler. Or in this case the maid.

I’m actually shocked she didn’t plant some fentanyl in his nightstand or his vehicle. Guess she ran out of money. Jmo

Yes, it's the nypost ;)
Actually no fluff article, imo.

“I just wanted some story to read to my kids at night and I couldn’t find anything that suited them, so I was like, ‘Let’s just write one,’” Richins said.

She told the hosts she began researching “to try and understand not only how to grieve as a widow, as a wife, but also with my kids, how to help them, how to help them understand what just happened.”

During the interview, Richins described the “three C’s” she wrote about — “connection, continuity and care.”

She said “connection” is the most important component, which teaches kids that the spirit of the deceased loved one “is always in your home.”
People usually say what they really mean… she researched how to grieve because it wasn’t coming naturally to her. She wasn’t truly grieving, but she needed to know what it looked like when a wife grieved… you know, so her behavior wouldn’t look suspicious.

IMO anyway…

People usually say what they really mean… she researched how to grieve because it wasn’t coming naturally to her. She wasn’t truly grieving, but she needed to know what it looked like when a wife grieved… you know, so her behavior wouldn’t look suspicious.

IMO anyway…
^^bbm

Very true.

I recall the moment I realized a longtime friend was inconvenienced by his wife's passing more than he was grieving. It took my father to point out to me that he mimicked what he believed the emotions of a grieving spouse.

Also, I recently saw a tweet with KR's photo where she participated in a 20K event in June following ER's March death. Struck me as odd because I was a runner at her age and can't imagine having time to train and be race ready 60+ days after such a tragic loss for myself and my children. JMO

Also, I recently saw a tweet with KR's photo where she participated in a 20K 21K event in June following ER's March death. Struck me as odd because I was a runner at her age and can't imagine having time to train and be race ready 60+ days after such a tragic loss for myself and my children. JMO
^^edit by me

This is the schedule for June 2023 -- appears to be an annual event. (Might even find MSM for June 2022).

ETA: Found it -- June 25, 2022 -- Heber Half-Marathon, Bib 1338.
Photos at link
1685147969314.png

Last edited:

And still, more property transactions were recorded in Provo, UT (Utah County)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123