UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s “unexpected” death last year, May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking into the insurance license that KR had and I think it was for Motor Club of America (MCA) which is a MLM business selling insurance for roadside assistance. If you look at her license info, it says Limited Line Producer then below that, Motor Club. If you missed it upthread, you can look her up here

I googled the phone number on her license report, and it comes back to MCA

If you google "Motor Club of America" MLM, you can read about it. And if you google "Motor Club of America" with "TVC Marketing" (from the email address) you can see that they are related.

So now I'm thinking she wasn't selling life insurance but wondering if she was involved in any other MLMs.

Located in Heber City, Utah — Kouri, 33, allegedly argued with Eric, 39, about her plans to purchase and flip this 20,000-square-foot home just days before he was found dead at their residence in Kamas.

It would have cost them $2 million in down payment and renovations to eventually flip it.

Kouri had dreamed of flipping the estate, but Eric refused to pay the hefty price.

On March 5, 2022, court documents reveal that hours after Kouri allegedly slipped her husband a lethal dose of fentanyl, she signed the papers to close on the home.

She then invited friends to the 10-acre property to drink and celebrate the new purchase.

Speculation post only!

We already know that there were alleged previous attempts to kill ER. She does lean toward narcissistic. What about revenge?

She wasn’t going to allow him to get in her way of a business deal it appears? She's going to have her way? Allegedly kills him, completes the sale and has a party?

Besides the financial crimes being motive, was KR being revengeful? If she doesn’t get what she wants she will take revenge? Wasn’t she the failure, blamed others for her own failures. Stealing from a successful husband and not paying her own debts back? Creditors’ collection pressure had to be enormous. ER the successful well-rounded man.

Just maybe the book title “Are you with me” has more meaning for KR than anyone will ever know.

MOO

"During CPR, when responders asked where Eric’s medications were, warrants state she claimed not to know because “the maid just puts medications in random places.”....
snipped for focus. @Herat Good catch about first mention of maid.

One who just puts meds in random places?

Pretty much like the EASTER BUNNY hiding eggs?

J/k.

I was looking into the insurance license that KR had and I think it was for Motor Club of America (MCA) which is a MLM business selling insurance for roadside assistance. If you look at her license info, it says Limited Line Producer then below that, Motor Club. If you missed it upthread, you can look her up here

If you google "Motor Club of America" MLM, you can read about it. And if you google "Motor Club of America" with "TVC Marketing" (from the email address) you can see that they are related.

So now I'm thinking she wasn't selling life insurance but wondering if she was involved in any other MLMs.
Let's pretend I want to become a seller with MCA.... Yep, "income opportunity". This might take several posts, but I will be the prospect!

Such a scam....Let me count the ways (besides the typo in sentence 1), but my editing time is running out, so I'll have to add a post.

Last edited:
Located in Heber City, Utah — Kouri, 33, allegedly argued with Eric, 39, about her plans to purchase and flip this 20,000-square-foot home just days before he was found dead at their residence in Kamas.

It would have cost them $2 million in down payment and renovations to eventually flip it.

Kouri had dreamed of flipping the estate, but Eric refused to pay the hefty price.

On March 5, 2022, court documents reveal that hours after Kouri allegedly slipped her husband a lethal dose of fentanyl, she signed the papers to close on the home.

She then invited friends to the 10-acre property to drink and celebrate the new purchase.

Speculation post only!

We already know that there were alleged previous attempts to kill ER. She does lean toward narcissistic. What about revenge?

She wasn’t going to allow him to get in her way of a business deal it appears? She's going to have her way? Allegedly kills him, completes the sale and has a party?

Besides the financial crimes being motive, was KR being revengeful? If she doesn’t get what she wants she will take revenge? Wasn’t she the failure, blamed others for her own failures. Stealing from a successful husband and not paying her own debts back? Creditors’ collection pressure had to be enormous. ER the successful well-rounded man.

Just maybe the book title “Are you with me” has more meaning for KR than anyone will ever know.

MOO
I was thinking similar thoughts early this morning. In the tv interview when discussing her book, her mouth does this nasty ”snarl”, (one side of her mouth goes up) when she talks about how “ he is still with us”. I would bet she resented him from the moment of the prenup. Maybe she thought she was marrying a “sugar daddy” type who would cater to her every whim, but he was seemingly instead a common sense businessman.
As you I also speculate that jealousy, revenge, and spite played a role. I think her resentment grew and grew, to the point of hate, that along with her greed, led her to commit such a heinous act. She reportedly started taking out life insurance policies on him after only two years of marriage. Seems she was already thinking about it then!

I do wonder if there were any indications/ red flags in her prior relationships.

All my speculation and opinion.

snipped for focus. @Herat Good catch about first mention of maid.

One who just puts meds in random places?

Pretty much like the EASTER BUNNY hiding eggs?

J/k.

I also wonder at age 39 how many medications Eric had. We've heard nothing about him being diabetic, or hypertensive, or having heart or lung disease, things that tend to get treated with oral medications.

He works in a field with lots of physical effort and lifting, so it's not unreasonable that he should have some OTC and Rx pain meds. Unlikely that someone was presecribing him Oxycodone or other opiates. If he had ever previously received fentanyl as a Rx for major post-op pain or such, it would likely be a patch, not a pill.

This pill story doesn't make any sense, either.

IDK, but I do know that the address Kouri gave when Kouri's mom turned her home over to her was in St George Utah. You can see it by going to the link below, clicking Public Login and putting 01201955 in the Entry Number space on the form, then click where it says Trust Deed, then click view attachment. The date on the doc is 3/17/2023.

If you want to look at the entire transaction history on the home, go back to the original form and put FCS-210 where it says parcel number
IMO, by March 2023, KR was getting her ducks in a row. She'd already been in Court since spring 2022 battling her sister-in-law who was telling the Court that KR was a suspect in her brother's death.

I think KR rented the Oakley residence post ER's death because she believed she was under surveillance at the family home where her husband died but wasn't ever going to move full-time to the Oakley rental or risk any claim that she abandoned the family home. You know what is long said about possession being 9/10 of the law! JMO

Did anyone hear the audio of KR in court? She can be heard crying/sniffling the whole time. I can‘t recall where I heard that.
Quite a contrast from her initial appearance after the murder charge compared to her 2022 gum-popping, smirks in Court when KR was charged with misdemeanor assault on her sister-in-law.

YT host (not WS approved) purchased the hearings from the Court and shared them.

Was looking for Kouri's next court date.

Way back on the first page this quote from a news article stood out to me"

"Kouri told sheriff’s deputies she and her husband were having a celebration together the night of March 3. She said Eric had consumed a shot of alcohol and a THC gummy. bolded by me.

Yet I had read she told LE she gave him a Moscow Mule. Which is an alcoholic mixed drink of a non-alcoholic ginger beer (or ginger ale), vodka, and lime juice. I would never call that a "shot". And we don't yet have the full toxicology report to document if there is CBD or other marijuana-related derivates in his system.

I note that CBD products are legal in Utah, but one source says you need a medical marijuana card. Is this still corrrect?

Way back on the first page this quote from a news article stood out to me"

"Kouri told sheriff’s deputies she and her husband were having a celebration together the night of March 3. She said Eric had consumed a shot of alcohol and a THC gummy. bolded by me.

Yet I had read she told LE she gave him a Moscow Mule. Which is an alcoholic mixed drink of a non-alcoholic ginger beer (or ginger ale), vodka, and lime juice. I would never call that a "shot". And we don't yet have the full toxicology report to document if there is CBD or other marijuana-related derivates in his system.

I note that CBD products are legal in Utah, but one source says you need a medical marijuana card. Is this still corrrect?

I own a CBD store here in Utah. You do not need a medical marijuana card for CBD, only for marijuana. The CBD products we are allowed to sell are limited - we are restricted pretty heavily here!

CBD is derived from hemp which naturally grows with less THC content, not from the marijuana plant.

I don't know where the Home Depot was located but I was under the impression that in 2012-13 era, both Mrs. King (co-worker) and KR lived in/around Heber City, UT. I must have heard this in one of Mrs. King's interviews. JMO

Also, I don't think the Oakley rental had anything to do with Eric and this was only a rental by KR per the court doc.
Probably is a rental agreement Kouri was listing with Airbnb? Guessing.. My daughter is a realtor ,its a thing.

Interesting .
Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members