UT UT - Macin Smith, 17, St George, 1 Sept 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a bizarre case. Just read from the beginning and I thought it was going to be a quick one. I hope since they haven't found him nearby he really did run off to start a new life and live as his authentic self.

I'm hopeful but nervous with each passing year when they conduct the annual desert search.

Also, there is always this little thing in the back of my mind about the family. Well, the Dad only.

3 years without Macin Smith: Community gearing up for search to find clues, human remains
On Saturday, his family members and volunteers from across the state and beyond will set out for another search in the trenches of the desert near his family's home. This time, search organizers and family friends say they hope to find any traces of Macin, like clothes or shoes, or even his remains.

"It's three years later, and we still don’t have a clue and have to think of the possibility that he has now passed," said Kaitlyn Wilson, a St. George resident and administrator of the Help Find Macin Smith Facebook page. "The goal for the search is to give his family closure and to find an answer."

I’ll be getting ALOT of documentation, pictures and videos of the search. Thanks for the well wishes!

Are you one of the admins? (If you don't mind me asking)

It looks like everyone is arriving. Keith is posting good updates. I know this has to be a hard weekend for them all.

Are you one of the admins? (If you don't mind me asking)

It looks like everyone is arriving. Keith is posting good updates. I know this has to be a hard weekend for them all.
Yeah, I am Mat. Keith is awesome, we have been in the desert every day working on stuff. He’s a true “No Stone Unturned” kinda guy and we’ve been covering every theory and piece of evidence available. He says thanks so much for your love and awareness for Macin

Good luck tomorrow! With so many people I hope someone is going to find something. Cases like Macin's really get to me. It breaks my heart to think someone felt so alone and now there are tens of thousands of people thinking of that person and wanting to help across the world. We need to be better at supporting people while they are here, before they run away, before they make decisions they can't take back.

I need to find some real, concrete way to help soon or I'm going to be the crazy lady hugging random people on the street.

Yeah, I am Mat. Keith is awesome, we have been in the desert every day working on stuff. He’s a true “No Stone Unturned” kinda guy and we’ve been covering every theory and piece of evidence available. He says thanks so much for your love and awareness for Macin

Ohhhh you're Mat! Well, that makes so much more sense. Nice to talk with you.

I soooo hope answers come this year, this has gone on long enough.

Thanks for updating us, Mat!

Family, members of 'Macin's Army' search near home of St. George teen, missing 3 years | Gephardt Daily
Tracey Bratt-Smith led a group of about 100 volunteers Saturday in a search for her missing son, Macin, who disappeared three years ago from their St. George home.

It was a search close to home and close to heart, since it is focusing on the area within a couple miles of the family residence, and since what could be found of Macin, who disappeared at age 17, would most likely be remains.

upload_2018-9-8_22-10-29.jpegupload_2018-9-8_22-10-54.jpegupload_2018-9-8_22-11-8.jpegupload_2018-9-8_22-11-31.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back