Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the two names listed that are not blacked out ... what is their connection to the case?

I dont recall if either were in his venmo feed?
i haven’t looked at Venmo to compare. But if you look closely more than two names were left unredacted.

I'm assuming the SLC police collected other information and had other interviews as part of investigation. Presumably much of that didn't really lead to anything and we don't see everything they did listed (nothing about interviews with roommates, friends, parents, etc)

So ... if we assume they listed things that (a) involved AA since they would need to give anything related to him and (b) related to ML's connection to AA but not necessarily everything they new about ML, then I think it is pretty clear they had some interaction before she went to California.

And ... the two guys listed who weren't the landscaper or contractor had connections to him, not her. Still wondering what those connections were. AirBNB guest? Former roomate? Something else?

Can't seem to find his Venmo account now so couldn't check if they were in his Venmo account. And, incidentally, I'm a little surprised they didn't have a warrant for his Venmo account listed.
That’s a really good point. The Venmo doesn’t have a warrant with it. Would that be because it was public? There could be private transactions too.

So, it was her plan to meet with AA even before she got back? Guess they were making plans while she was in California? Or am I misreading the above?
Well, I'm talking about the guy the reporter spoke to who said he had also met Kenzie on a dating app and new about him, and had a bad feeling about him.

AA and Kenzie had texted the night before, but I don't think we know of any other communication that weekend. He had told police the last time he texted her was 6:00 pm on Saturday, when he really was communicating with her right up until he met with her at 3:00.

I don't think we know at what point they planned on meeting, though. It may have been while she was still home in California or it may have been a last minute thing. Imo

Perhaps they were her 'Sugar Daddies'. One has a Texas drivers license number. Unless he recently moved to Utah what would someone from Texas have to do with this?
I am not 100% sure it’s related to this but, AAs ex wife lives in Texas so I feel it probably is related to his marriage.
Edited by me to add ex wife

Not trying be a prude, but sometimes the metaphysical/spiritual trappings of sex obscure the inherent danger. We don't tell teens to blow

I don't think anyone knows what they're doing at that age. Healthy exploration would be kissing a girl or having a threesome or exploring polyamory or playing with your gender identification. This just seems like a whole different thing that shouldn't be shamed, but might not be something to characterize as healthy exploration, especially if you're a kitten posing as a tigress.
I say this with the full understanding that everything is hypothetical at this point

BBM.

IMO only, but I think the "inherent danger" is one of the key motivators and perhaps even enhancers of satisfaction in some of our youthful explorations. Of course ideally this risk is more symbolic than real, and one is able to manage it -- but how many times have sleuths on this site said something along the lines of "I look back at myself in my teens/20s and some of the stuff I got into, and boy am I lucky to be alive"? Sometimes it's luck, not preparedness or sophisticated risk management, that makes the difference.

AA was a fairly seasoned (if not particularly efficient) predator. He may well have been hunting for someone exactly like the awkward neophyte you noticed in your image search. ML likely never imagined someone like him. There is a terrible pathos in that, IMO.

How can you be sure? Aren't there several with the same name? I thought one was from Texas.
I just googled their names and specified in Utah. So..not sure and couldn't be sure on any of their names until confirmation comes from the powers that be. That's why I didn't continue sleuthing them. I kinda don't want to know. KWIM?

I just googled their names and specified in Utah. So..not sure and couldn't be sure on any of their names until confirmation comes from the powers that be. That's why I didn't continue sleuthing them. I kinda don't want to know. KWIM?
Well, I think it would be useful to know who they are and what their relationship was to her but I don't think we are supposed to know.

When I first read the court doc, I too thought the pole cameras were his. On my second read through the same day I saw the dates and realized it was likely police pole cams to document the residence and the search, etc. as others have also said.

Another reason I tend to believe this is if you read the document, there is no list of things taken from AJ's home and we know they took much. This could, however, still mean they have cameras, both pole and mounted, etc. and footage possibly as well as a multitude of other things from the home, yard, garage--but I think the pole cams listed were likely LE pole cams.

There are way more than four names in that document.

Jmo.

When I first read the court doc, I too thought the pole cameras were his. On my second read through the same day I saw the dates and realized it was likely police pole cams to document the residence and the search, etc. as others have also said.

Another reason I tend to believe this is if you read the document, there is no list of things taken from AJ's home and we know they took much. This could, however, still mean they have cameras, both pole and mounted, etc. and footage possibly as well as a multitude of other things from the home, yard, garage--but I think the pole cams listed were likely LE pole cams.

There are way more than four names in that document.

Jmo.
Totally agree, but the bed cam and living room cam are listed under ML's SD camera card. On her camera card. So that's curious to me.

i haven’t looked at Venmo to compare. But if you look closely more than two names were left unredacted.

That’s a really good point. The Venmo doesn’t have a warrant with it. Would that be because it was public? There could be private transactions too.
Since Venmo is tied to your bank account I believe, they can get the information from the bank statement. jmo

Since Venmo is tied to your bank account I believe, they can get the information from the bank statement. jmo

Maybe they can see more than I can in a bank statement. But I have Venmo and I do not see on my bank statement what I do on Venmo. I only see when I move the money in Venmo to my bank. Not who I received it from or who I paid. Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot