Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I'll post this - thought the hearing was on 8/23 as the article said. Reposting.

Monday, August 26th:
*Scheduling Conference Hearing (re Kenzie's case) (@ am MT) - UT – MacKenzie “Kenzie” Lueck (23) (June 17, 2019, Salt Lake City, reported missing June 20, 2019, found June 26, 2019 charred female human tissue & bone, part of her scalp with hair, burned cell phone & personal belongings (clothing) burned & buried in his Salt Lake City backyard; body found July 3, 2019 in Logan Canyon (about 85 miles north of Salt Lake City).) - *Ayoola Adisa Ajayi aka “Joy” & “AJ” (31) arrested & charged (6/28/19) & formally charged (7/10/19) with criminal homicide 1st degree felony aggravated murder, 1st degree aggravated kidnapping, 2nd degree desecration of a body & 3rd degree obstruction of justice. Held without bond. Court hearings from 6/30/19 thru 7/29/19 reference post #645 here:
Found Deceased - UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

7/29/19: Hearing has been rescheduled for 8/26.

*Charged (8/13/19) with 19 counts of possessing child *advertiser censored*.
8/13/19 Update: An additional 19 charges were filed Tuesday of possessing child *advertiser censored*. The images are mostly of children between the ages of 4 and 8 years old, the charges state.
*Charged (8/20/19) with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping & 3 counts of 2nd degree felony forcible sexual abuse.
8/20/19 Update: as been charged with aggravated kidnapping & 3 counts of forcible sexual abuse of another woman in March of 2018, were filed against Ajayi in the Third District Court Tuesday, 8/20.
8/23/19 Update: Had preliminary hearing sexual assault cases. No plea entered.

8/26/19 Update: Next preliminary hearing on 9/9.

@Niner do you happen to know what time on the 9th of September it will be good and can you post a source with the date

ahhhh.... no, I don't have access to Utah court site - if I remember correctly it was @MsFacetious that has access. I "tagged" her - so maybe she'll stop by & give us the time. :)
And actually I don't know IF it's on 9/9 or 9/6 yet. Hopefully MsFacetious will be by.

So - anything about the hearing on 8/26 re Kenzie's case?

TIA!

I cannot find any information about the 8/26 court date. Makes me think it was possibly switched. There is a lot of articles from August stating an 8/26 court date, but with all the additional separate charges happening on top of the KL court case I think things may have gotten a bit discombobulated in regards to reporting accurate court dates.

I also do not have a ton of time to check more into it before I head to work so maybe someone else will find information on it. I would think if he appeared back in court Monday, there would be lots more news articles on it and I can't find any.

Thank you for checking it out PixieStix!

And just a side note.... I
19x19px-LL-65b787d8_16.gif
pixie stix back in the 50s! :D

Monday, August 26th:
*Scheduling Conference Hearing (@ 2pm MT) - UT – MacKenzie “Kenzie” Lueck (23) (June 17, 2019, Salt Lake City, reported missing June 20, 2019, found June 26, 2019 charred female human tissue & bone, part of her scalp with hair, burned cell phone & personal belongings (clothing) burned & buried in his Salt Lake City backyard; body found July 3, 2019 in Logan Canyon (about 85 miles north of Salt Lake City).) - *Ayoola Adisa Ajayi aka “Joy” & “AJ” (31) arrested & charged (6/28/19) & formally charged (7/10/19) with criminal homicide 1st degree felony aggravated murder, 1st degree aggravated kidnapping, 2nd degree desecration of a body & 3rd degree obstruction of justice. Held without bond.
6/30/19 Update: Preliminary hearing was set for 7/1. DA needs more time, charges won’t be filed Monday, 7/1.
7/2/19 Update: Prosecutors said Tuesday (7/2/19) they had been granted an extension on filing formal charges until next week (7/10) as they investigate what was on her wiped phone.
7/3/19 Update: MacKenzie’s body was found in Logan Canyon about 85 miles north of Salt Lake City.
7/10/19 Update: Ajayi formally charged with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a human body & obstruction of justice. Detectives discovered "freshly-dug site" behind Ajayi's house, where they discovered burnt cell phone, human bone, part of a scalp & hair. DNA testing returned profile consistent with Mackenzie's DNA profile. Initial appearance hearing on new charges (including 1st degree murder) on 7/15. And a conference hearing set for 7/29.
7/15/19 Update: appeared by video feed from Salt Lake County Jail. Has public defender. No plea entered. Next scheduling hearing on 7/29. 7/29/19: Hearing has been rescheduled for 8/26.

*Charged (8/13/19) with 19 counts of possessing child *advertiser censored*.
8/13/19 Update: An additional 19 charges were filed Tuesday of possessing child *advertiser censored*. The images are mostly of children between the ages of 4 and 8 years old, the charges state.
*Charged (8/20/19) with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping & 3 counts of 2nd degree felony forcible sexual abuse.
8/20/19 Update: as been charged with aggravated kidnapping & 3 counts of forcible sexual abuse of another woman in March of 2018, were filed against Ajayi in the Third District Court Tuesday, 8/20.
8/23/19 Update: Had preliminary hearing sexual assault cases. No plea entered. Next hearing on 9/6.

Never mind freshly dug site, what about freshly laid patio pavers. Did LE ever go back and dig under them? I think they were about a month or two from being brand new. About the time of the sound proof room being requested by AA?

A few post above say that the 8/26 hearing was postponed

Sorry I'm not seeing any MSM articles that said it was postponed.

What I have in my notes is:
Kenzie's case - Scheduling conference hearing on August 26th, nothing further.
Sexual assault - had preliminary hearing on 8/23, next on 9/9.
Child *advertiser censored* - 8/13/19 charged with 19 counts. No further court dates.

Anyone have anything different? TIA! :)

I was trying to find a post with a link with the court website and the case number so I could look it up for you, but I cannot find that.

If anybody has both of those items, that they could bump or copy paste it would be appreciated

I was trying to find a post with a link with the court website and the case number so I could look it up for you, but I cannot find that.

If anybody has both of those items, that they could bump or copy paste it would be appreciated
Here's the link but the problem is that it is a subscription-based site.

Utah Courts - Court Records

ETA: Case # as per the Response to Request for Discovery -
Case No. 191906862
DA Case No. 19014106

Mackenzie “Kenzie” Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
I can not access that link above PommyMommy. In fact I can't access any counties in Utah. There are others - like South Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Tennessee....

I have lately been avoided cases in some of these states. But then I start reading the thread - and stick around hoping "someone" can access court sites! :)

Here's the link but the problem is that it is a subscription-based site.

Utah Courts - Court Records

ETA: Case # as per the Response to Request for Discovery -
Case No. 191906862
DA Case No. 19014106

Mackenzie “Kenzie” Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Thank you very much, Florida is much easier . And free.

From your link,

"There is an initial fee of $25.00 that is required to establish the account. The subscription fee for each month is $30.00 for up to 200 searches. After 200 searches in a month, the cost of a search is $0.10/search until the next billing cycle starts on the first of the next month. A search is defined as each time the user searches by a specific parameter, such as name, case number or other criteria. Documents are available in some cases. The cost of accessing a document is $0.50. See UCJA Rule 4-202.08."

With cases such as this, it may be advantageous to have an email and or texting interaction with reporters to get that information?

Hello Guy, and all!

Like usual, ITA with you. :)

Often sexual sadist predators elevate their violent crimes, and sadly the murder of KL can be the tragic result.

From what I have read through the years they have personal inadequacies of their own so they must force, and brutalize victims in order for them to feel total power, and control over another helpless human being.

Sexual sadists truly are the worst monsters among us whether their prey are young children or adult victims of both genders.

There is no reasoning with them. They care not about anyone else's feelings. The more pain the victim endures inflicted by the sadist the more power, and deviant lust the sadist feels.

Often biting is found in such sexual assaults by sadists so I'm not surprised one of AAs victims had to endure the same by AA. I do believe more victims may come forward now.

This is why I have always believed AA premeditated the murder of KL. He was to the point of elevating his violence to the ultimate violent crime of murder.

It's really no different when sexual predators start off being peeping Toms, then grow bored, and starts breaking into homes in order to rape victims. Many go on to not only brutally raping their victims, but they go on to rape, and then murder them.

Imo, so AA was certainly wanting to not only brutally torture, and rape his next victim, but he had long fantasied about murdering them, and tragically for KL she became his target to carryout all of his sick deviancy on one helpless victim.

Imo, he has other dark secrets about what all he has done, and that is why LE must retrace his history.

The police will not assume this was his first homicide, and will delve deeply into his background.

Imo, he had a reason to build a fake life upon coming here. Usually when suspects do this it's because they have something they want to remain hidden.

Hopefully what is hidden will all be brought to light now.

Jmho

I think we will be horrified when we finally hear more details of AA's criminal past.
We know about the murder of Mackenzie, but I bet LE are investigating other murders this slimebag may have been involved in.
Past victims of assaults may be coming forward, but I am wondering about other murders committed in AA's sordid background.
MOO.

Thank you very much, Florida is much easier . And free.

From your link,

"There is an initial fee of $25.00 that is required to establish the account. The subscription fee for each month is $30.00 for up to 200 searches. After 200 searches in a month, the cost of a search is $0.10/search until the next billing cycle starts on the first of the next month. A search is defined as each time the user searches by a specific parameter, such as name, case number or other criteria. Documents are available in some cases. The cost of accessing a document is $0.50. See UCJA Rule 4-202.08."

With cases such as this, it may be advantageous to have an email and or texting interaction with reporters to get that information?
It couldn't hurt. ;) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member