Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got tired of living under LDS morals, 24/7....a faith she has not practiced for years....

Bolted

I envisioned something like that early on, but I’m not there anymore.

The way things are heading, and with the information we now have, I just can’t fathom this not being foul play.

It’s not all that easy to disappear without a trace, especially with the entire country looking for you.

The person who picked her up has yet to come forward, and I think there’s a reason for that.

Something nefarious happened.

MOO
My experience with the cultural group she comes from (that we are not allowed to discuss by name) is that A) It's likely that her choice of university didn't sit well with them; B) Her failure to get married by now doesn't sit well with them; and C) Her dating lifestyle REALLY doesn't sit well with them. Their family get-togethers may have so much tension you can cut it with a knife. Also, in said cultural group, it's my experience that appearances are EVERYTHING and the most important thing is always to "keep up appearances". Hence the men always in suits and the women always Stepford-ishly perfect in appearance and demeanor, at least in public.
MOO
That's a lot of assumptions. We really have no idea.

I say this with no disrespect intended, but is it possible that ML had a drug habit? I have known people who have and they have sought out drugs in the wee hours. I can easily see someone who is struggling with loss and grief immediately contact their dealer upon landing after a trip. Meeting in parks is incredibly common. I realize that this may not remotely be the case here, but I'd wonder about this possibility with almost anyone who would meet someone in a park at 3:00am. MOO.

I mean the reality is it's possible she was meeting someone to pick up. Especially if she was distraught and really needed something to help her relax or escape.

However, do drug dealers give their client's rides, normally?

I don't know.

But following that line, sometimes people OD and the person with them dumps the body. It happens:

Peoria police: Man hid overdose victim's body in home, then dumped it in Arizona desert

South Florida woman sentenced for dumping body after friend overdosed

Middletown woman sent to prison for dumping body after overdose

If you follow a private account and they unfollow you, you would still follow the private account.
If you make your account private it wouldn't change the number either.
But if they delete their account it would change it. I could see this scaring someone and deleting their account or trying to disassociate themself.

Do you have proof that her friends were accessing her SM accounts or is this just your opinion?
I'm not OP, but that was part of the reporting from the start of the case. Her friends had access to her accounts and were looking through them out of concern. Probably can find info on the media thread for this case.

jmo

It’s a public account with 47K followers. “fatherless” wouldn't have had to give approval for ML’s account to “follow”.
Could LE have access to her account and is trying to track this person? I just don’t understand all this follow unfollow private tag and all that other SM stuff

My experience with the cultural group she comes from (that we are not allowed to discuss by name) is that A) It's likely that her choice of university didn't sit well with them; B) Her failure to get married by now doesn't sit well with them; and C) Her dating lifestyle REALLY doesn't sit well with them. Their family get-togethers may have so much tension you can cut it with a knife.

THIS . +1000000

My question is: Why are thousands of people assuming there is foul play here?
People blow off their lives all the time. One of my best friends from high school did just that.
Went off grid to North Canada; and as far as we know he's still there today

Why?

Well, for starters, she abandoned her beloved cat, who she gave a BIRTHDAY PARTY for. My cats are my children - I'd NEVER abandon them, and I've never given them birthday parties or even gifts (well, except sometimes for Christmas).

But if they delete their account it would change it. I could see this scaring someone and deleting their account or trying to disassociate themself.
Yeah that's the only way the number would go lower - either if Mackenzie's account unfollowed/blocked someone, or if an account she follows blocked her, was deactivated, or was deleted by instagram.

If she hasn't practiced the faith in years, why bolt now? It's already a done deal and known by others that she doesn't want to follow the faith.

Have you found evidence that suggest she was struggling with some pressure to conform?

jmo
Have you found evidence of foul play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members